Jurassic World Evolution

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

gvamp wrote:I'm really hoping they bundle all the DLC together after its all released. I don't really want to pay $5 for three new dinos. It'd be nice if they added Pterasaurs and marine reptiles as DLC.

Wish they do that with DLC as well.

Fronteir says they have no plans for pterosaurs or marine reptiles but I'm hopeful there might be at some point.

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Considering we have only one DLC slot left, I highly doubt it. In a sequel, perhaps, but not this game.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

Finally unlocked all Non-hybrid Dinosaurs with Mamenchisaurus last night (Now my favourite Saurapod in game). Timed with The Wu and Cretaceous DLC, I have fallen in love with this game again.

Now to attempt a 52(?) Dinosaur park... Got seem neato ideas thanks to Bestinslot.

Going for it.

By the way - Thanks to the new social gene gap addition, 2 Allosaurus are a thing now :D.
The only downside = Viability takes a 30% hit.
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Iguanodons are like, the nicest dinosaurs that always be happ. I love how they can fight back.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SoggyNoodles2016

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Iguanodons are like, the nicest dinosaurs that always be happ. I love how they can fight back.
Whole DLC is worth it for Iguanodon. Dreadnoughtus is fine, Carcharodontosaurus is mixed but Igunadon is just great. I really hope it shows up in the actual series now.

RIP Evan.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

I hope this game is continued into 2020 I don't see why not since JW 3 won't be out until 2021

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

SoggyNoodles2016

News about the game!

Frontier is doing a special community event for their 25th anniversary.

Between January 24th and January 31st, the community must release 25,000 Stegosaurus. Succeed and Frontier will release a brand new free Vivid skin for the game.

Considering some of the respones, we'll probably get the goal done in a day but I want make sure TK does our part.

Added in 2 months 22 days 18 hours 4 minutes 51 seconds:
Tomorrow, we are getting the 1.7 update with bug fixes and a new photo mode with JP filters and special features.

As well as the accidentally confirmed by the PlayStation play store

Carnivorous Dinosaur DLC Pack!

Featuring

the previously unseen Proceratosaurus

the OG carnivore Herrerasaurus

and another old friend from JPOG, Acrocanthosaurus!

I am hyped, especially as a console player who adores the photos previously limited to PC.

RIP Evan.

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

That Acrocanthosaurus looks pretty bad, if I'm being honest. It looks like they used a remodeled Tyrannosaurus render which probably explains why the head looks nothing like a carcharodontosaurid skull.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Pretty excited for new content, but there's still that last "big" dlc launch right?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Yes, but that's meant to come out in summer.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

2004Zilla wrote:That Acrocanthosaurus looks pretty bad, if I'm being honest. It looks like they used a remodeled Tyrannosaurus render which probably explains why the head looks nothing like a carcharodontosaurid skull.
yeah I appreciate them trying to go with the chunkier body based off the new theories the spine was muscle support but the head and the barely visible thid finger dont help it in the not a Rex department, which is especially weird given all the non rexes in game. it honestly looks like Turok 09's Rex.

still like it though and I am digging Proceratosaurus and Herrerasaurus. They look JPy but distinct and its always nice to have more small carnivores

Added in 2 days 22 hours 29 minutes 11 seconds:
having had Acro for two day, I can now say she is a wonderful thicc girl and I will cherish her forever

RIP Evan.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

The last "Big DLC pack" would be the Mosasaur and ocean stuff right?
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

SoggyNoodles2016

Also, leaks have confirmed at some point we're getting
Euoplocephalus.
theres also a 4chan leak going around but I'm still skeptical before I say anything

Added in 2 minutes 45 seconds:
_JNavs_ wrote:The last "Big DLC pack" would be the Mosasaur and ocean stuff right?
we have at least 2 or 3 DLCs left and given Fronteir comments, it probably wont be. which I'm ok with aid rather a complete game with just dinosaurs then a slighty underwhelming game with everything

Spoiler:
also, theres rumors of a sequel to.go with JW3 so maybe there?
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Someone did some pretty cool redesigns of the games hybrids.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Give me the last 4 JPOG dinos dammit
...please?
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

SoggyNoodles2016

Ladies and Gentleman,

after all this time, we've finally gotten confirmation.

The game will update in summer with terrain tools

Added in 10 days 9 hours 11 minutes 54 seconds:
More news about this summer update

1. The Gyrospheres will be getting updates such as turning wider, removing that random pointing arm, and most fascinating, Gyrosphere Gates to create multi paddock gyrosphere rides
2. Terrain tools will be limited to certain islands. For example, sand only on Pena.
3. minor dinosaur fixes like sleeping more at night, panicking less around jeeps, and sauropods being less startled by carnivores.
4. Spinosaurids get an accuracy update of sort. They now have a water requirement in their paddocks and fish feeders are being added as a new way to sate their hunger.
5. After months of getting surprise pounced, pachycephalosaurs are finally being given the ability to defend themselves from small carnivores.
we can finally select dinosaurs in forests

In short: Fronteir keeps delivering everything we asked for and I love it
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon May 27, 2019 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Not to be a raincloud, but none of these additions address the core problem that the actual tycoon/park-building aspects of the game are absurdly simplistic and limited. They'll need to put some serious focus in that area before I care about JWE again.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

SoggyNoodles2016

JAGzilla wrote:Not to be a raincloud, but none of these additions address the core problem that the actual tycoon/park-building aspects of the game are absurdly simplistic and limited. They'll need to put some serious focus in that area before I care about JWE again.
personally, I feel like it has solid park sim so far. My only complaint was the same, generic tropical background and they're currently fixing that so, I'm good.

I understand what you mean though, and considering how they've been improving. many other complaints, I have high hope they'll fix that as well.

RIP Evan.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Monster X wrote:Someone did some pretty cool redesigns of the games hybrids.
I like it. A bit reminiscent of the Turtosaurus from Dougal Dixon's book The New Dinosaurs.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The 1.8 update, featuring terrain tools, Gyropsphere gates for multi-paddock tours, new Spinosaurid wetland requirement and Fish Feeders, Pachycephalosaur combat and more, is set to drop on June 18th, alongside an unrevealed paid DLC.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/f ... ne.513127/