Jurassic World Evolution

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Charonosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus have been found in the game files. Coupled with the earlier-leaked Euoplocephalus, it appears that a Herbivore Dinosaur DLC Pack is all but confirmed.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Wed May 29, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Birdman wrote:Charonosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus have been found in the game files. Coupled with the earlier-leaked Euoplocephalus, it appears that a Herbivore Dinosaur DLC Pack is all but confirmed.

TBH, while Euplo is definetly happening, I doubt the other two. Considering Parasaurolophus is in Asia in areas Charonosaurus is known from and up untill 4 months before release, Fallen Kingdom's Sinoceratops was a Pachyrhinosaurus, I feel like these were scrapped files from the early days.

would not oppose their inclusion though, but I hope they make Charonosaurus unique considering its similarities to Parasaurolophus.

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

We got new DLC, lads and lasses!

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

as someone who said the 4chan leak was false, I have to say, this crow is delicious.

Excited to see how the mission works and get a chance to use our screamy bois again

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

Alberto is back! Loved those buggers in JPOG
Last edited by Dino-Mario on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Dino-Mario wrote:Alberto is back! Loved those buggers in JPOG
Now we just need dryosaurus and homalocephale
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

I must say, could it be possible to get a DLC with flying and aquatic animals, or would it be too complicated for the Frontier guys to handle? Maybe with things like giant dome-like aviaries or huge tanks.

SoggyNoodles2016

Dino-Mario wrote:I must say, could it be possible to get a DLC with flying and aquatic animals, or would it be too complicated for the Frontier guys to handle? Maybe with things like giant dome-like aviaries or huge tanks.
Fronteir has been asked this before and they have said they have no plans for it at this time.

If the leaked road map is true, perhaps for the sequel coming out with JW3?

Added in 3 minutes 6 seconds:
speaking of said leaked roadmap, some files suggest (read: take with a grain of salt) that the next part of the road map, a JP/1993 themed DLC, is happening.

I have my doubts (namely, the fact Universal has been actively moving away from JP branding as their rights expires and the fact there are nearly no dinosaurs from the JP film stock to add) but I also thought the Claire Sanctuary DLC was BS when it leaked with the road map so who knows?

RIP Evan.

SoggyNoodles2016

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The Nasutoceratops is coming to the game!

Added in 9 days 6 hours 2 minutes 15 seconds:
Frontier will be holding a Developer stream on the 26th. Be on the lookout for DLC teases in the coming weeks.

SoggyNoodles2016

New update and DLC have been revealed!

The next update will allow Sandbox on all islands while the Herbivore DLC pack introduces Nigersaurus, Dryosaurus, and Homalocephele into the game.

so more gameplay options, the complete JPOG roster and a unique new dinosaur seems like a great deal for me :mrgreen:

It's dropping tomorrow so keep an eye out for it

Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I predicted that they would release a Herbivore Pack. I was just wrong about the contents of said pack.

Still hope that Charonosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus are added at some point. Perhaps in another DLC alongside Tarbosaurus?

SoggyNoodles2016

Birdman wrote:I predicted that they would release a Herbivore Pack. I was just wrong about the contents of said pack.

Still hope that Charonosaurus and Pachyrhinosaurus are added at some point. Perhaps in another DLC alongside Tarbosaurus?
Tarbosaurus would be dope. Some people are suggesting that it's upcoming toy in the Mattel line might be in tandem with a Camp Cretaceous appearance, in which case, I'd expect it to show up in a synergy related update ala the Fallen Kingdom and Battle At Big Rock ones. Charonosaurus would be dope too, but I hope they differentiate it from Parasaurolophus.

Pachyrhinosaurus is kind of flimsy for actually showing up now (a recent leaked audio file basically confirmed that mentions of it in the files were referring to the period Sinoceratops was called a Pachyrhinosaurus before it's rebranding) but I think it's unique enough to add in.

Right now, my guesses for upcoming species are Alamosaurus, Hadrosaurus, and Yangchuanosaurus.

Partially because they all have to vaguely do with the next leaked DLC and partially because they're all obscure enough that I won't feel shocked when they don't get in. :lol:

RIP Evan.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

There were DLC leaks? Where? When?

SoggyNoodles2016

Birdman wrote:There were DLC leaks? Where? When?
Big 4Chan post a while back.

Accurately predicted the Carnivore DLC Pack and the Claire's Sanctuary Pack coming with a decoration update.

According to it, we're getting a 1993/JP based pack in December (hence my choices which all have to do with the film in some way), a separate Jurassic World survival game, and a JW3 tie in sequel which may or may not replace JWE as the main focus of Frontier's efforts.

While they've got some stuff right, they didn't even mention the Herbivore Pack or new update so I'm back on the "doubt it 'till I see it" list.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

I'm so happy to see Dryo and Homalo coming back! And the Nigersaurus is an excellent addition too! As far as i know that sauropod has only shown up in Nat Geo's documentary about the Weirdest Dinosaurs. About time it got some more recognizement.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Dino-Mario wrote:I'm so happy to see Dryo and Homalo coming back! And the Nigersaurus is an excellent addition too! As far as i know that sauropod has only shown up in Nat Geo's documentary about the Weirdest Dinosaurs. About time it got some more recognizement.
Nah, it also showed up in that documentary about the African Dino crocs.

Shoopwoop17
Interpol Agent

Post by Shoopwoop17 »

Glad to see the new Herbivores. The game needed more small herbivore variety, and they did it perfectly!
Check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/atxspider/

It is mostly Spider-Man themed, but I'd love to talk cosplay, lightsaber commissions, and countless other topics.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Shoopwoop17 wrote:Glad to see the new Herbivores. The game needed more small herbivore variety, and they did it perfectly!
It's such a shame that their death animations are so fucking violent!

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Just finished the JPOG park I could never create in JPOG.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?