Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
FalconEdge
Ronin

Re: Official What are you Playing and the Last Game you Beat 2.0

Post by FalconEdge »

I've been playing Among Us, Timberborn and World of Warships via steam personally. Mostly playing Among Us as its so fun and addictive.

LegendZilla
Keizer

Post by LegendZilla »

Heroes of Might and Magic 2.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Just finished off GTA 5 recently now I'm almost done with Luigi's Mansion 3.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Playing Yakuza/Like A Dragon 7.

It's a damn masterpiece so far, man this series is pure magic and absolute style. Ichiban Kasuga is the hero everyone needs in their lives, that friend that actually cares. I mean this game is an JRPG about a 42 year old man obsessed with Dragon Quest who is trying to make up on lost time in a world he's been out of for twenty years. But he forms bonds with three certain people along the way, others who are trying to make it through life while a great threat lingers in the distance - or perhaps right in their lives.

I'm not kidding when I say this series is genuine and unique - I even have Goro Majima as my avatar on here. Seriously, if you're ever struggling pick up one of these games, there's one for everyone. The way these games masterfully handle big soap opera plots with substories about the beauty in mundane life is a sight to behold. Like, I just witnessed a substory where I helped this dude listen to his wife since they're both struggling to raise a baby.....and how was that accomplished? By the guy and I accidentally encountering a yakuza clan that dresses up as babies because it's what their.....thing is. But the patriarch of uh, baby clan gives the new father guy a pep talk about listening to his wife and being the best husband and father a family needs. Yeah, weirdest place to receive advice but that's life eh?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

My channel: Tiger Drop FIlms https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

HedorahIsBestGirl
JXSDF Technician

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

Just beat God of War: Ragnarok, it was fantastic. I've spent most of the past year playing the shit out of Elden Ring but I'm finally taking a break. Will be starting on Pokémon Scarlet tomorrow.
:Hedorah:
The sea has cobalt, it's full of mercury. Too many fumes in our oxygen!
All the smog now is choking you and me. Good Lord, where is it gonna end?
Got to get it back, someday. Got to get it back, and soon now.
For tomorrow maybe you and me...
We're movin', we're movin', movin' to the Moon now!
It's up to us to make a choice.
We know what it's worth to save the Earth!

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I started God of War Ragnarök on PS5 last week. I'm not very far in the game going to probably finish it off in a couple of weeks.

Once I beat that I'm moving on to The Callisto Protocol on the Series X. I'm a big Dead Space fan, so I'm really looking forward to that since it was created by the same person.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

HedorahIsBestGirl
JXSDF Technician

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

gvamp wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:21 pm I started God of War Ragnarök on PS5 last week. I'm not very far in the game going to probably finish it off in a couple of weeks.

Once I beat that I'm moving on to The Callisto Protocol on the Series X. I'm a big Dead Space fan, so I'm really looking forward to that since it was created by the same person.
GOW Ragnarok is fantastic. I'm also a big Dead Space fan, very much looking forward to both Callisto and the DS1 remake!
The sea has cobalt, it's full of mercury. Too many fumes in our oxygen!
All the smog now is choking you and me. Good Lord, where is it gonna end?
Got to get it back, someday. Got to get it back, and soon now.
For tomorrow maybe you and me...
We're movin', we're movin', movin' to the Moon now!
It's up to us to make a choice.
We know what it's worth to save the Earth!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I started playing Metroid Prime again a few days ago, in honor of its 20th(!) Anniversary. Still such a cool game.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Have revamped my FO4 & Skyrim (X-Box ONE S) for the umpteenth time. Probably stick with those as my main games until MODs are no longer supported. :)
Last edited by Red-Death Gigan on Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.