HALO

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Re: HALO

Post by Thatguy4683 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:04 pm
Thatguy4683 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:01 am
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:28 am So....about that Halo TV show....
Spoiler:
Master Chief had sex with a human Covenant spy while Cortana silently watches like a cuckold and, supposedly, it's implied that this sex act will lead to the Covenant's invasion of Reach.
Good God, now I want to watch this show just to see how bad it is.
How? how can you skreeonk up this badly? How can you miss the point on what’s halo is all about? Yes I know there’s some hiccups here and there but for the most part Halo story in the games were stellar, why couldn’t you use the reach or heck the novels? At this point I think they’re trying to make a fanfiction and a bad one too.
I'm just glad that this TV show is separate from the games and novels in terms on continuity.
I can’t imagine the sheer and utter disaster it would cost if it was Canon and recon so much stuff in the original franchise like Disney did to Star Wars
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Fri May 13, 2022 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Spoiler:
Master Chief had sex with a human Covenant spy while Cortana silently watches like a cuckold and, supposedly, it's implied that this sex act will lead to the Covenant's invasion of Reach.
This missed the point entirely.
Spoiler:
Makee was falling for Cheif and wanted to leave the Covenant after finding him. Halsey talked to her and point in thoughts that humans were bad. Makee as a child was abused by humans and saved by the Covenant who raised her because they needed her.(The Covenant need a human in the core timeline as well btw). When Chief is then attacked by his own Spartans Makee goes to get help but when it is found out she was a double agent(only she knows she has changed sides) she is abused again by humans and we are shown their are bad people on both sides of the war. Makee then calls out to her "family" for help when she is put into torture by the UNSC and that's why Reach will be invaded. Human cruelty is why Reach will be destroyed, Chief had technically defeated the Covenant with the sex act.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

miguelnuva wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:11 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Makee was falling for Cheif and wanted to leave the Covenant after finding him. Halsey talked to her and point in thoughts that humans were bad. Makee as a child was abused by humans and saved by the Covenant who raised her because they needed her.(The Covenant need a human in the core timeline as well btw). When Chief is then attacked by his own Spartans Makee goes to get help but when it is found out she was a double agent(only she knows she has changed sides) she is abused again by humans and we are shown their are bad people on both sides of the war. Makee then calls out to her "family" for help when she is put into torture by the UNSC and that's why Reach will be invaded. Human cruelty is why Reach will be destroyed, Chief had technically defeated the Covenant with the sex act.
Well, I haven't watched the show yet. I just heard of this scene from Twitter.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Still absolute ass.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

No. Just no. I hate this show. Goddamit.
For Emperor and Empire!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

So Master Chief literally
Spoiler:
fucks the Covenant to death.
Well, I guess we can't call him a big green virgin anymore...
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

miguelnuva wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 7:11 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Still a war crime
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

So the Halo TV series just concluded… 8 years for this?

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I thought it was pretty good as long as people didn't compare it to the games every chance they could.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I haven't watched the series and honestly don't plan to but...... it looks like golden material for a "Wha Happun" by Matt McMuscles.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos