Jurassic World Evolution

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Re: Jurassic World Evolution

Post by Thatguy4683 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:18 am New update confirmed for DLC!

Campaign maps in Sandbox!

JP and Fish and Wildlife buildings in Sandbox!

JP Era Lagoons and Aviaries!

Pack hunting and dinosaur dominance combat nerf!

Less storms and disease in Challenge and Chaos Theory!

In other words, once again, Frontier are Chads
Fuck yeah

Added in 16 minutes 57 seconds:
When do you think that frontier Will add in human dinosaur hybrids? :)

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:20 pm
God please no.
For Emperor and Empire!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Voyager wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:45 pm
God please no.
Why? we can add tyrannosaurus and Malcolm dna together So we can have the sexiest dinosaur that ever live
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:37 am
God please no.
Why? we can add tyrannosaurus and Malcolm dna together So we can have the sexiest dinosaur that ever live
On second thought…
For Emperor and Empire!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Voyager wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:17 am
Thatguy4683 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:37 am

God please no.
On second thought…
“Life finds away” - Tyrannocolm

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Voyager wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:51 pm
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:49 am I'm sure one of the updates will be a big one for Dominion, can't see why they wouldn't change the Giga model then.
Guess so, but when they added the Nasuto in the first JWE, they could (and should) have changed the Allo model.
Is the Allo that different? All I can remember is the one in that camping short film. Granted I haven't seen that in forever.
Thatguy4683 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:37 am Why? we can add tyrannosaurus and Malcolm dna together So we can have the sexiest dinosaur that ever live
Now that's a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:17 pm
Voyager wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:51 pm
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:49 am I'm sure one of the updates will be a big one for Dominion, can't see why they wouldn't change the Giga model then.
Guess so, but when they added the Nasuto in the first JWE, they could (and should) have changed the Allo model.
Is the Allo that different? All I can remember is the one in that camping short film. Granted I haven't seen that in forever.
There are minor similarities, but there are more differences. For instance, the BABR Allo was the first theropod in the entire franchise to not have its wrists broken.

JWE Allo
Spoiler:
vs

BABR Allo
Spoiler:
Almost psychotically, when making JWE2, Frontier did overhaul the Allo design, and yet it's still not the screen canon design!

JWE2 Allo
Spoiler:
Based on this, I wouldn't get any hopes up for the JWD Giga being included in the inevitable Dominion update.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Ah cool cool, didn't know about the wrists in BABR. Well, I'm sure the modding community will cook up some creations for pc players and fix some designs. (too bad I'm ps4)
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Pretty dumb that the JP/JW game is ignoring the movie design. Now, the game Allosaurus is three times better than the BABR but still they aren't really representing the movies that they're using help to draw people in. I think I saw that the Carnotaurus also looks different?

Still tempted by the new game. What decorations are available in the JP era? What I hear, you can't mix eras on last gen consoles and it's not like a Series X is easy to come by.
Last edited by EdGojira on Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

EdGojira wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:14 pm Pretty dumb that the JP/JW game is ignoring the movie design. Now, the game Allosaurus is three times better than the BABR but still they aren't really representing the movies that they're using help to draw people in. I think I saw that the Carnotaurus also looks different?

Still tempted by the new game. What decorations are available in the JP era? What I hear, you can't mix eras on last gen consoles and it's not like a Series X is easy to come by.
The Carno is based more on the early design with a slimmer face and bigger eyes, yes. I can't tell if it's been fixed for the new one.

Haven't got a lot of stuff in JPMode (too busy trying to keep my money afloat to customize lol) but from what I've seen, there's enclosure signs.

RIP Evan.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:56 am Ah cool cool, didn't know about the wrists in BABR. Well, I'm sure the modding community will cook up some creations for pc players and fix some designs. (too bad I'm ps4)
Same feeling man

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I wonder what kind of hybrid they would bring into the DLC’s
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

The Spinoraptor is a really big loss in this game. Had a really cool design and it feels like a classic era Indominus in a way. Putting together the trilogy's two most aggressive species for entertainment, something that would go horribly wrong in a pretty JP-ish way. Sort of the fun of the games is taking the premise that it'll go horribly wrong and turning it on its head into an idealised version of the park. So, a bound to be death monster just chilling in a pen... was entertaining to me.

I hope if they do more hybrids it comes back along with maybe an aquatic hybrid and a flying hybrid. Not sure what combinations would work there. Maybe fusing dinosaurs with flying and marine reptiles? Like a T. rex mixed with Tylosaurus or something like that?

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

EdGojira wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:22 pm
I hope if they do more hybrids it comes back along with maybe an aquatic hybrid and a flying hybrid. Not sure what combinations would work there. Maybe fusing dinosaurs with flying and marine reptiles? Like a T. rex mixed with Tylosaurus or something like that?
Plesiosaur with a Megalodon head. Or a Megalodon with the added jaw armor of a Dunkleosteus.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Is this a big enough improvement over the previous game to warrant a purchase if you were hesitant to grab the original?
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:45 pm Is this a big enough improvement over the previous game to warrant a purchase if you were hesitant to grab the original?
As someone who is loving this game... I'd say wait for another update or two. It's a vast improvement over the first game, but it's still a buggy glitchy mess at times that can be prone to crashing. Wait for a sale and another update to fix a bunch of bugs, and then I'd recommend buying it.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Giratina93 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:59 pm
Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:45 pm Is this a big enough improvement over the previous game to warrant a purchase if you were hesitant to grab the original?
As someone who is loving this game... I'd say wait for another update or two. It's a vast improvement over the first game, but it's still a buggy glitchy mess at times that can be prone to crashing. Wait for a sale and another update to fix a bunch of bugs, and then I'd recommend buying it.
What platform are you on? I'm playing on PC and having a blast.

(Of course, just because I'm not having problems doesn't mean everyone is)
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

PS4 right now but I do have a gaming laptop now so PC isn't out of the question.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:34 pm PS4 right now but I do have a gaming laptop now so PC isn't out of the question.
Don’t use the ps4 port. There’s a limit on species and dinosaur numbers per park. Also no mixed era buildings. If your laptop can handle it get the PC version
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

SteamDB accidentally leaked the next DLC, it’s camp Cretaceous
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?