Does Alien: Isolation need a Sequel?

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.

Does Alien: Isolation need a sequel?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:48 am

Yes, it need a sequel
67%
No, I think it’s perfectly fine as a solo game
33%

Total votes: 3

Thatguy4683
G-Force Personnel

Does Alien: Isolation need a Sequel?

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Since everybody loves Alien: Isolation I’m going to put up a poll asking the question does it need a sequel. IMO yes it absolutely need a sequel, but it needs to be done perfectly with the right idea, people’s, and time. I know time may be weird but, after I heard about Sega giving developers unrealistic timing schedules, and Sega not being helpful at all

Let me know your thoughts
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

CrimsonBloodX
Interpol Agent

Re: Does Alien: Isolation need a Sequel?

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I still haven't finished the game yet, so I can't really answer this question. But it would be cool if we get another Alien game like Isolation.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

For me it would depend of the story if they have a decent story to go with it sure. I mean the first game does leave it open for a sequel or sequels but I wouldn't be heart broken if they didn't do a sequel. I'd rather see that Alien RPG that Obsidian was developing or another story driven shooter like CM but much better.
optimum in mundi

ClandestineCanine9
Monarch Researcher

Post by ClandestineCanine9 »

wouldn't mind one, provided they have a good story. I found Isolation ended fairly abruptly.
モスラ! ゴジラ! ギドラ!
never forget tadpole