Scorn

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Living Corpse
Sazer

Scorn

Post by Living Corpse »

I made a topic for this in the past but it seems to have been purged. Not surprised, as this game has been in development longer than planned but seems to be moving. Scorn, a survival horror game inspired by guys like H.R. Giger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDmPtDCTNcs
Last edited by Living Corpse on Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Omegazilla
Interpol Agent

Re: Scorn

Post by Omegazilla »

Oh yeah I remember seeing the trailer for this a while ago. Assuming it ever gets released, it has tons of potential for a unique horror game.

Anguirus
G-Grasper

Post by Anguirus »

I can not wait for this game. I love the Alien and Prometheus movies, and this looks right up my alley. Part of the reason I'm going for a Series X this gen.

AK Siwach
Monsterland Worker

Post by AK Siwach »

Eh this doesn't look that good. Looks like a walking simulator mostly. I mean visually yeah it looks cool but I can't see myself being interested after playing it for like an hour. Unless they are hiding a lot of gameplay of course.

Best video on Youtube. No ifs, ands, or buts! :g2k:

Thatguy4683
Interpol Agent

Post by Thatguy4683 »

It’s beautiful
“I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

Breakdown
Xilien Halfling

Post by Breakdown »

Any news about this game? I dig the techno organic weapons and bleak atmosphere of the game, but like....is there anything else? I've only ever saw 1 gameplay video and it only shows 2 or 3 enemy types.
[Anti-Godzilla Super Heavy Mass Nanometal Decisive Battle Weapon]

Thatguy4683
Interpol Agent

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Breakdown wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:23 pm Any news about this game? I dig the techno organic weapons and bleak atmosphere of the game, but like....is there anything else? I've only ever saw 1 gameplay video and it only shows 2 or 3 enemy types.
Not yet apparently maybe it’ll be released later this year
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Mon May 10, 2021 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”