Any Friday the 13th fans here?

For the discussion of movies and TV shows not distributed by Toho.
GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Any Friday the 13th fans here?

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Hi as you noticed i am a big fan of Friday the 13th so you can come to this topic and talk about whatever you want about Friday the 13th. Also if you want you can put your favorite to least favorite on here. If you want So have fun on this topic

Favorite to least Favorite
Jason Lives
Jason Takes Manhattan
Friday the 13th part 4
Friday the 13th part 3
Friday the 13th part 2
Freddy vs Jason
The new Blood
Friday the 13th
Friday the 13th part 5
Remake
Jason X
Jason goes to hell
So if you want to put your favorites then tell me yours if you want.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Mini-Godzilla
JXSDF Technician

Re: Any Friday the 13th fans here?

Post by Mini-Godzilla »

The series is almost universally awful, but it's fun trash.

The Final Chapter
Jason Lives
The "Remake"
Part 2
The Original
Jason Takes Manhattan
Freddy vs. Jason
Jason Goes to Hell
Part 3
A New Beginning
Jason X
The New Blood
Godzilla says I should learn to fight my own battles!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Hellspawn28 wrote:I'm a big Friday the 13th fan, I think the best movie in the series would be the first or 3rd one. But my personal favorite is the 6th one since that movie is so much fun to watch.
Yeah Friday the 13th is my favorite horror franchise, followed by Halloween, Puppet Master, Demonic toys, Romero zombie films
Thats why i named my user name Godzilla vs Jason because Godzilla and Jason are my childhood heroes.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

G1 Startruck Jonez
Interpol Agent

Post by G1 Startruck Jonez »

Dont hate me for this, but I really like the remake above all the others. But 6, 7 and Freddy vs Jason are super fun in my book.
Geek Culture for the Geek in us all - https://www.facebook.com/G1and2
Become a fan.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

G1 Startruck Jonez wrote:Dont hate me for this, but I really like the remake above all the others. But 6, 7 and Freddy vs Jason are super fun in my book.
Nah im not mad that you have the remake over the others. Ill be mad if you have Jason goes to hell or Jason x above all the others.
52 wins and 27 loses

G1 Startruck Jonez
Interpol Agent

GodzillavsJason wrote:
G1 Startruck Jonez wrote:Dont hate me for this, but I really like the remake above all the others. But 6, 7 and Freddy vs Jason are super fun in my book.
Nah im not mad that you have the remake over the others. Ill be mad if you have Jason goes to hell or Jason x above all the others.
I dont even count those. I actually hate Jason goes to Hell. And Jason turns into a Power Ranger...... -_-
Become a fan.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Nah im not mad that you have the remake over the others. Ill be mad if you have Jason goes to hell or Jason x above all the others.[/quote]

I dont even count those. I actually hate Jason goes to Hell. And Jason turns into a Power Ranger...... -_-[/quote]

Agreed in Jason goes to hell they made him into a -------- demon thing and it hardly shows Jason at all at least the original and part 5 have an excuse for not having in them.
Yeah I hate Jason X though but im not sure if i can say that he looks like a power ranger he looks more like a fricken -------- robot and the only good thing in that movie was when Jason put the girl's head in liquid nitrogen and smashed on the counter. Now that was really cool.
52 wins and 27 loses

G1 Startruck Jonez
Interpol Agent

GodzillavsJason wrote:Nah im not mad that you have the remake over the others. Ill be mad if you have Jason goes to hell or Jason x above all the others.
I dont even count those. I actually hate Jason goes to Hell. And Jason turns into a Power Ranger...... -_-[/quote]

Agreed in Jason goes to hell they made him into a -------- demon thing and it hardly shows Jason at all at least the original and part 5 have an excuse for not having in them.
Yeah I hate Jason X though but im not sure if i can say that he looks like a power ranger he looks more like a fricken -------- robot and the only good thing in that movie was when Jason put the girl's head in liquid nitrogen and smashed on the counter. Now that was really cool.[/quote]

Yeah, not like a power ranger, I meant more like Lord Zed. :lol:
Become a fan.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, not like a power ranger, I meant more like Lord Zed. :lol:[/quote]

Hay whos Lord Zed?
52 wins and 27 loses

G1 Startruck Jonez
Interpol Agent

Become a fan.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Well i cant really say lord zedd looks like Uber Jason. But Lord Zedd does look kinda cool. and to let everyone here no that im not really a fan of the power rangers. But he does look kinda cool.
52 wins and 27 loses

G1 Startruck Jonez
Interpol Agent

Its close. When I first saw Uber Jason I screamed out ZED!
But regardless, as much as I dislike that movie, Uber Jason is one cool looking figure.
Become a fan.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

G1 Startruck Jonez wrote:Its close. When I first saw Uber Jason I screamed out ZED!
LOL :lol:
But regardless, as much as I dislike that movie, Uber Jason is one cool looking figure.
Yeah Uber Jason did look kinda cool though but hay did you know they made a Jason vs Jason x comic?
52 wins and 27 loses

G1 Startruck Jonez
Interpol Agent

GodzillavsJason wrote:
G1 Startruck Jonez wrote:Its close. When I first saw Uber Jason I screamed out ZED!
LOL :lol:
Yeah Uber Jason did look kinda cool though but hay did you know they made a Jason vs Jason x comic?
I remember reading somewhere that they wanted to put a scene like that in the movie. When he becomes Uber Jason, they wanted him to fight regular Jason in that hologram room.
Something like that.
Become a fan.

DaikaijuSokogeki!
JXSDF Technician

Post by DaikaijuSokogeki! »

I've only seen the first two, but I have every intention to see the rest. Still, I actually preferred Part 2 over the first one. The first one was just a mess, but Part 2 felt more focused and it was simply more fun.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

DaikaijuSokogeki! wrote:I've only seen the first two, but I have every intention to see the rest. Still, I actually preferred Part 2 over the first one. The first one was just a mess, but Part 2 felt more focused and it was simply more fun.
Yeah you'll love the the other ones. i will recommended that you see part 3 , part 4, part 6, and Jason takes Manhattan right away. But beware of the two that suck and those are Jason x and Jason goes to hell.
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Tyler wrote:Friday the 13th
Jason Lives
Freddy vs. Jason
Friday the 13th '09
The Final Chapter
Part III
Part 2
The New Blood
A New Begining
Jason Takes Manhattan
Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday
Jason X

This is awesome by the way:
Woah Dude where did you find that awesome picture? :huge:
52 wins and 27 loses

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Google. :o

I dig the Freddy vs. Jason/remake get up the most. I like when he's wearing beaten up old clothes. The jumpsuit was just too much like Michael Myers.[/quote]

Thxs man. Yeah and that does look like its from Freddy vs Jason
52 wins and 27 loses

cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by cloverfan98 »

Haven't seen the remake but I watch most of FvsJ on Youtube and that seemed like one of the best crossover films yet. Also bits of 9 were good, as were parts of 6. X was also had some intresting facts. I'm also going to throw this out there for all you other fans and that there are several comics of Friday, and two series of original novels by Black Flame. One of Friday the 13th and one of Jason X.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Hellspawn28 wrote:Any one read the comics before? I remember they had a crossover with Leatherface.
I heard about that one but never got to read it. I think it is rare. But i read both Freddy vs Jason vs Ash and the nightmare warriors one. If you haven't read them yet they are awesome! :mrgreen:
52 wins and 27 loses