What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Not ruined, more like disappointment.

The Gorillaz film was canceled yet again :( Damn......

It was a result of a certain streaming network cutting costs, ugh. Man, Damon & Jamie have been trying to do this since 2002. From the way Damon worded it, I suppose the new Cracker Island album was partly a result of this.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

woke up to find my Marusan Ghidorah was cancelled. Im bummed, but I decided that instead Ill just get a second marusan biollante, so at least I have that to look forward to

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Yesterday, the girl I loved decided to leave. We’re on good terms, but it hurts. But at the same time, cathartic.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

^Ouch, dude, that must suck, I'm really sorry to hear that.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Voyager wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:50 am Yesterday, the girl I loved decided to leave. We’re on good terms, but it hurts. But at the same time, cathartic.
Damn, Voyager. Sounds like you're being really healthy about it. Keep your chin up, mate.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Voyager wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:50 am Yesterday, the girl I loved decided to leave. We’re on good terms, but it hurts. But at the same time, cathartic.
Im sorry Bro that must be horrible and Im so sorry what happened; I hope for the best for you :cry:
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Was supposed to be buying a Marmit Destoroyah from SpaceG92 today but my work shorted me. My paycheck is missing over $100.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

CamtheGodzillafan wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:23 am He died, I hope you're happy, Spirit. I don't know how it happened, waiting to see if my friends will say anything else about what went down, but I think they are just as clueless as I am.

Rest in Peace, Luke.

Added in 1 minute 8 seconds:
Thank you to all you guys for those kind words, it means a lot (except you Spirit). It means a lot that random people are willing to offer kind words.
I know I'm late on this, but I'm sorry for the death of your friend. I hope you and his family are doing fine now.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Michael Knowles calling for the "eradication" of trans people from society.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-k ... conference
It's unbelievable to me that someone could have so much hate in their heart.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Today, everyone is disgusted by that comment.
Tomorrow, that kind of talk will be normalized. Its a dark path down which we are headed.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Went to a dog park today. My first time since being a dog owner. Some guy just came and abandoned his dog. It was by pure chance that I saw it. I felt horrible. The dog wasn't even aggressive or anything. It was sweet and just running around being curious. How can be so cruel?
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:27 pm Michael Knowles calling for the "eradication" of trans people from society.
I'm not even surprised. Dude's a right-wing grifter shitheel. Blatant transphobia is just par for the course with folks like him.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

My mom made my sister cry by saying a joke about how she didn't make the soccer team after she was kicking the ball downstairs

thats fucked up and i am disgusted that my mom would say that to my sister; she shouldnt say that to her daughter; your parents are suppose to be supportive of you and my mom shouldve never said that
Showa Goji best Godzilla

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:27 pm Michael Knowles calling for the "eradication" of trans people from society.
It’s even more unbelievable—and horrifying—that nothing meaningful is being done about it.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:17 pm
I'm not even surprised. Dude's a right-wing grifter shitheel. Blatant transphobia is just par for the course with folks like him.
That guy is sick for what he said and hes a bastard
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Dyrakro
Interpol Agent

Post by Dyrakro »

Day got just ruined.
My very best friend who I haven't seen for 2 years now was supposed to come to my town because of a Starset concert. Starset is a band both of us used to listen to for years when we were young teenagers. Also he really hoped for him and my gf to get to know each other as i surely share more than just friendship with him, he's like a brother to me.

But well, thanks to a snow-storm and black ice he won't be able to come.
And as it really turned into a struggle for us to meet up as we both are working full-time and got our own lives going on, I dunno when we will have that chance again. This day woud've been a perfect reunion after 2 years, goddammit...

EarthNeronga
Gotengo Officer

Post by EarthNeronga »

Dyrakro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:35 am Day got just ruined.
My very best friend who I haven't seen for 2 years now was supposed to come to my town because of a Starset concert. Starset is a band both of us used to listen to for years when we were young teenagers. Also he really hoped for him and my gf to get to know each other as i surely share more than just friendship with him, he's like a brother to me.

But well, thanks to a snow-storm and black ice he won't be able to come.
And as it really turned into a struggle for us to meet up as we both are working full-time and got our own lives going on, I dunno when we will have that chance again. This day woud've been a perfect reunion after 2 years, goddammit...
Im sorry bro that must suck
Showa Goji best Godzilla

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Dyrakro wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:35 am This day woud've been a perfect reunion after 2 years, goddammit...
Two years is a long time, that sucks. I'm sure you guys will get another chance to reunite, and even if it's not as perfect as getting to see your old favorite band together you'll still make the most of it then.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:17 pm
That's rich coming from you (Scroll down towards the bottom of the page): https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... ?p=1889282

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Cam, I am pretty sure that Spirit Ghidorah is being sarcastic there to point out a hypocricy in how we treat others and refer to others.

Please drop this animosity towards one another.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Misunderstanding
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.