What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

G-Matt wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:56 pm Tested positive for Covid yesterday. :(
Feel better soon...
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Angilasman
G-Grasper

Post by Angilasman »

Someone figured out how to post on the broken, abandoned Monster Zero forums a while back and, along with like five or six other guys, I've been posting there regularly. A few weeks ago I found I couldn't log in on my tablet, and today I'm no longer able to on my phone.

The place I'd post about Godzilla online from the summer of '00 to today. My post yesterday about seeing Minus One a second time may very well be my last.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

I have an infection under my crown and have to get the entire tooth removed. In horrible pain and the dentist hasn't called in my pain medicine/antibiotics to the pharmacy yet.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Saansilt
Futurian

Post by Saansilt »

Thats never fun, my dad had to do the same recently.
Have you the appointment to fix it yet?
Gawdziller wrote:I fully endorse this comment.
Chris55 wrote: Anyone else hear Groundskeeper Willie when they read that?
My One Shot, "That Which was Before":
http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22367

GODZILLA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25688

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Saansilt wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:20 pm Thats never fun, my dad had to do the same recently.
Removed on 12/18.

Still a lot of pain and no medication called in :(

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

I'm not a hypochondriac. But I'm really stressing over some ways I've been feeling today. And I think that anxiety has created a vicious cycle. Ever since I moved up into my current position I haven't been able to be active and outdoors as much as I used to be. I love hiking, fishing, jogging, even just walking through the woods. But in my job now I'm always on call and rarely work a normal 8 hour shift. It's good money, but I've got a lot on my shoulders and, despite sitting at a damn computer all day, I feel exhausted at the end of each day. So I don't make the time to be active anymore. That's on me ultimately. Nobody to blame but myself. But about a year into this position, I started occasionally getting this same sort of feeling. There's no way it's not related to my level of inactivity. I'm just not in the good shape I used to be. I'm thinking I should make the time to at least go get some bloodwork done to start looking after my health again.

Not looking for any sympathy or anything. But I just needed to get it out there somewhere. I don't like talking to anyone I know personally about this sort of thing.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

HeiseiGodzilla117 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:48 pmThere's no way it's not related to my level of inactivity. I'm just not in the good shape I used to be. I'm thinking I should make the time to at least go get some bloodwork done to start looking after my health again.
Getting some physical activity is absolutely crucial to most people's mental and of course physical wellbeing. I've struggled this busy past few months with something similar, though for me the cycle is not anxiety but simply adequate sleep. Contemporary life wires you up, and I just don't sleep well a lot of days if I'm not also physically active.

Hang in there! :pelops2:
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

Angilasman
G-Grasper

Post by Angilasman »

Angilasman wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:01 am Someone figured out how to post on the broken, abandoned Monster Zero forums a while back and, along with like five or six other guys, I've been posting there regularly. A few weeks ago I found I couldn't log in on my tablet, and today I'm no longer able to on my phone.

The place I'd post about Godzilla online from the summer of '00 to today. My post yesterday about seeing Minus One a second time may very well be my last.
I can look at the board but not post. No one's posted since the 6th... maybe the same has happened to everyone? Maybe it is the end.

The MZ was one if the earliest Godzilla communities online and I started posting on it age 12 in the summer of 2000 in anticipation of the US release of G2K.

Saansilt
Futurian

Post by Saansilt »

Destoroyah of Worlds wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:36 pm
Saansilt wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:20 pm Thats never fun, my dad had to do the same recently.
Removed on 12/18.

Still a lot of pain and no medication called in :(

Try this toothpaste my family uses for sore and bleeding gums called "Medicam"
Its a pink dental paste. I was bleeding bad from my gums but a few days in and its cool now.

Sensodyne I believe is whats available here
Last edited by Saansilt on Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gawdziller wrote:I fully endorse this comment.
Chris55 wrote: Anyone else hear Groundskeeper Willie when they read that?
My One Shot, "That Which was Before":
http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=22367

GODZILLA LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE!
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25688

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I just got bit in the hand by the dog who me and my dad are staying with.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

This bitch deserves all the backlash that she has been getting.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:15 pm
This bitch deserves all the backlash that she has been getting.
I wish I hadn't clicked on that link. That's awful.

If you guys are upset by animal abuse, don't click on that link. Animal abuse and child abuse make more more angry and upset than anything else and I genuinely think people who engage in either are worthless sacks of shit.
Last edited by LSD Jellyfish on Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

New rule: unless it’s something serious and more applicable to others, don’t just post links to news articles of horrific or horrible things, especially without warning of what the content entails. No need to spread things like that.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:23 am New rule: unless it’s something serious and more applicable to others, don’t just post links to news articles of horrific or horrible things, especially without warning of what the content entails. No need to spread things like that.
Understood. I apologize.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Somewhere out there, there’s another universe where my mom is no longer alive and breathing.

All because she made the stupidest decision I never would’ve expected HER of all people to make:

Getting out of the truck and approaching not one, nor even two, but THREE large moose. And the only thing between them and her was two dead trees and a creek, objects of which a motivated moose can easily clear in less than three seconds.

Oh, and it was a mother moose. The other two were her yearlings.

All it would’ve taken is one moment. One moment of mother moose deciding she didn’t like the company of a human holding a strange object, and my mom’s life would’ve been over. One unpredictable moment, and my brother’s birthday would’ve forever been turned into the day he lost his mom.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:42 pm Somewhere out there, there’s another universe where my mom is no longer alive and breathing.

All because she made the stupidest decision I never would’ve expected HER of all people to make:

Getting out of the truck and approaching not one, nor even two, but THREE large moose. And the only thing between them and her was two dead trees and a creek, objects of which a motivated moose can easily clear in less than three seconds.

All it would’ve taken is one moment. One moment of mother moose deciding she didn’t like the company of a human holding a strange object, and my mom’s life would’ve been over. One unpredictable moment, and my brother’s birthday would’ve forever been turned into the day he lost his mom.
Like, to take a photo or something? If that's the case she easily could have done that in the truck.

... Or was she legit just trying to pet the moose like a dog?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:54 pm
ShinGojira14 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:42 pm Somewhere out there, there’s another universe where my mom is no longer alive and breathing.

Like, to take a photo or something? If that's the case she easily could have done that in the truck.

... Or was she legit just trying to pet the moose like a dog?
The former. Either way, she got way too close to an unpredictable and dangerous wild animal.

More dangerous than a grizzly bear, I might add.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Discovered the story of the Hart Family murder-suicides. I hope those monsters are burning in hell.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

G.H.B
Interpol Agent

Post by G.H.B »

Realizing you never really moved on and are still in love with a married woman kinda sucks, ngl.

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

G.H.B wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:39 pm Realizing you never really moved on and are still in love with a married woman kinda sucks, ngl.
I've been there, man. It gets easier with time. Going on dates. Spending time with your friends, spending time on your interests, taking the time to try new things and be adventurous. It all helps. Just hang in there.