Official News topic

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Re: Official News topic

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

https://www.newsweek.com/andrew-cuomo-s ... RHRGlUSg..

Apparently Chris Cuomo helped Andrew draft his response to the controversy. It was irritating back when they were palling around on CNN.
American politicians and the media here make me sick. They want the public to buy into their narratives of good vs evil but they're all hypocrites and bullies, or sex perverts.
No wonder the rest of the world can't stand our asses.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:26 am https://www.newsweek.com/andrew-cuomo-s ... RHRGlUSg..

Apparently Chris Cuomo helped Andrew draft his response to the controversy. It was irritating back when they were palling around on CNN.
American politicians and the media here make me sick. They want the public to buy into their narratives of good vs evil but they're all hypocrites and bullies, or sex perverts.
Hell yeah.

Agenda driven the whole lot if them.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:26 am https://www.newsweek.com/andrew-cuomo-s ... RHRGlUSg..

A brother helping his brother out is shocking toy you?
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

miguelnuva wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:29 pm

Well, considering the charges and how Chris is the "News" and supposed to be unbiased, not so much shocking but inappropriate, don't you think?

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

goji89 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:13 pm
miguelnuva wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:29 pm

Well, considering the charges and how Chris is the "News" and supposed to be unbiased, not so much shocking but inappropriate, don't you think?
It's highly inappropriate but not shocking. Family if their close will turn a blind eye to several situations.

Added in 1 minute 14 seconds:
I knew Chris was bais however when the three news shows before him mentioned his brother's case, Don Lemon after him mentioned the case but his hour there was not a peep.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Well, today is August 6th.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gang-members ... 29154.html

If police would gave gone in there and manhandled these dumb fucks people would still cry police brutality even though they killed an 8 yr old girl.

Should have sent in a social worker in there first to calm them down.
Last edited by goji89 on Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

21 Republicans vote "No" on bill to award Congressional Gold Medal for January 6 police officers

So the party that shrieks "Back The Blue" and waves Thin Blue Line flags whenever an officer murders an unarmed black person...suddenly starts feeling less charitable when right-wing terrorism is thwarted, eh?

There's a word for that....

Fourth officer who responded to the US Capitol on January 6 dies by suicide

Thanks, party of law and order!
Last edited by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 on Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

goji89 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:51 am Should have sent in a social worker in there first to calm them down.
This is one of the things proponents of defunding the police propose.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Terasawa wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:33 am
goji89 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:51 am Should have sent in a social worker in there first to calm them down.
This is one of the things proponents of defunding the police propose.
That was sarcasm.... lol

Added in 2 hours 28 minutes 10 seconds:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gay-arizona- ... 00330.html

Damn.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

This is sad and the worst part is its not shocking.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Well, I mean...... It was a misunderstanding. They acted accordingly, apologized and let them go.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

goji89 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:33 am Well, I mean...... It was a misunderstanding. They acted accordingly, apologized and let them go.
Yep, just another day in the life for law-abiding black Americans.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Terasawa wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:42 am
goji89 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:33 am Well, I mean...... It was a misunderstanding. They acted accordingly, apologized and let them go.
You did read the story right? People been squatting there someone thought they came back and called the cops. I understand it's because black people but stories like this where it was lawful and a misunderstanding seem to just play right into people's notions that it's always about race.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Police officer who sexually assaulted a domestic abuse victim is scheduled for trial in 3 weeks

The scary thing is that he accused her of being the domestic abuser.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

goji89 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:38 am You did read the story right?
:roll:

Actually, more than race, it's a story about police procedure and potential use of force. In this case, the procedure apparently requires unholstered weapons, as per the Wyoming police statement.

My point: These are the kinds of "misunderstandings" that are statistically more likely to cost African American men their lives.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

I feel like Cuomo is trying to frame his defense as this is an attack on Italian-American values. Honestly, I’m going to pass judgement until I have time to read the complaint. I will say I think it’s annoying that people like Governor Cuomo use their political positions as evidence of moral superiority. I swear these people always have something they are trying to hide.

Edit: it’s funny that people don’t realize there was ever a segment of right wingers that have historically viewed the police as a tool of state oppression. The left loves to pretend it has a monopoly on anti authoritarianism.
Last edited by shadowgigan on Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

goji89 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:38 am
Terasawa wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:42 am
You did read the story right? People been squatting there someone thought they came back and called the cops. I understand it's because black people but stories like this where it was lawful and a misunderstanding seem to just play right into people's notions that it's always about race.
Yep the Black realtor salesmen must be a squatter becasue Black people can't possibly be selling a home. You do know him going straight to handcuffs is BS when asking a few questions would have solved this problem.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

寺沢. He/him/his, etc.