Official News topic

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Re: Official News topic

Post by tbeasley »

REPORT: TRUMP HAS FULLY LOST IT, WON’T STOP TELLING PEOPLE HE’S GOING TO BE PRESIDENT AGAIN THIS YEAR
Just in case it was unclear, our batshit ex-president really and truly believes he’s somehow going to become POTUS again soon, according to yet another account of his delusions.
That said, Trump fully lost it a long time ago.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

tbeasley wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:36 pm REPORT: TRUMP HAS FULLY LOST IT, WON’T STOP TELLING PEOPLE HE’S GOING TO BE PRESIDENT AGAIN THIS YEAR
Just in case it was unclear, our batshit ex-president really and truly believes he’s somehow going to become POTUS again soon, according to yet another account of his delusions.
That said, Trump fully lost it a long time ago.
He never had it to begin with.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57589822
John McAfee has apparently ended his own life in prison. Cue "McAfee didn't kill himself" memes from his cult.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:28 pm Cue "McAfee didn't kill himself" memes from his cult.
To be fair, there’s a hell of a difference between tax evasion and a child sex slave ring.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Spuro wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:10 pm
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:28 pm Cue "McAfee didn't kill himself" memes from his cult.
To be fair, there’s a hell of a difference between tax evasion and a child sex slave ring.
I wasn't really sold on his "lone crusader" act and I didn't care for his cult of personality. It is a sad end to an interesting man though. You know he had like 40+ children?
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Last edited by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 on Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

99% of people who died of Covid last month were unvaccinated, study finds.

In yet another "BUT OF COOOOOOOOOURSE" moment, Trumpanzees take another L. Unless they couldn't get the vaccine for reason A or B, nothing of value was lost.

Maybe now Trumpists will take their tinfoil hat off like they took their masks off in their superspreader rallies, but I'm not holding my breath.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeaaaaaaaah, can we not refer to human lives, as short sighted and frankly stupid as they might be for some, as nothing of value?

RIP Evan.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:20 am Yeaaaaaaaah, can we not refer to human lives, as short sighted and frankly stupid as they might be for some, as nothing of value?
People don't care for human lives anymore. Go look at any post where a poacher hunts an animal.
Last edited by miguelnuva on Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

miguelnuva wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:47 pm
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:20 am Yeaaaaaaaah, can we not refer to human lives, as short sighted and frankly stupid as they might be for some, as nothing of value?
People don't care for human lives anymore. Go look at any post where a poacher hunts an animal.
Human lives aren't above other animals lives lol. Especially not whackos like poachers.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

_JNavs_ wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:22 pm
Human lives aren't above other animals lives lol. Especially not whackos like poachers.
I didn't say they were. But I also wouldn't say a man and his family deserve to die. As sad as illegal hunting of an animal is we have jails for a reason for things like that.
Last edited by miguelnuva on Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

miguelnuva wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:31 pm

I didn't say they were. But I also wouldn't say a man and his family deserve to die. As sad as illegal hunting of an animal is we have jails for a reason for things like that.
Oh absolutely yeah. But poachers either get out easy, or don't get harsh sentences due to laws not governing animals as well as they do humans.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

_JNavs_ wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:38 pm
miguelnuva wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:31 pm

Oh absolutely yeah. But poachers either get out easy, or don't get harsh sentences due to laws not governing animals as well as they do humans.
That's what I was getting out. We should be trying to get them the correct jail sentencing not wishing Death. I know it sucks seeing an animal get killed just because they don't talk out language or wear clothes but if the first response is saying someone should die I just feel That's no better than the poacher.

I get highly emotional and upset with how seaworld and others have treated Orca for example but saying a person should die just always too far imo.
Last edited by miguelnuva on Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

The same way they "valued" the lives of the people they've endangered with their antics and rhetoric fed to them by a complete moron?

And no, I'm not talking about the Capitol riots, though you could say the same applies there as well.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

KManX89 wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:21 pm
The same way they "valued" the lives of the people they've endangered with their antics and rhetoric fed to them by a complete moron?

And no, I'm not talking about the Capitol riots, though you could say the same applies there as well.
Was your girlfriend a Republican and hurt you dude lol.
Damn.

The liberal everybody lol

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Guys, when a mod not-so-subtly implies that a certain type of talk be dropped, you should probably drop it.

Please don't continue this any further.

DynomikeGojira
G-Grasper

Post by DynomikeGojira »

Well Bill Cosby is gonna be released from prison on a technicality. Glad his reputation is tarnished though.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

DynomikeGojira wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:04 am Well Bill Cosby is gonna be released from prison on a technicality. Glad his reputation is tarnished though.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
I'm a firm believer that Bill will have a horrible remaining life on the Earth and is going to He'll for what he did anyway. Let him live the rest of his life in border line exile.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image