Crossovers

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Re: Crossovers

Post by master_of_monsters »

pokemon and monster hunter please
your source of self destruction

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Transformers 5 is rumored to be a crossover and the first entry in the hasbro cinematic universe.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

The One and Only
Futurian

Post by The One and Only »

miguelnuva wrote:Transformers 5 is rumored to be a crossover and the first entry in the hasbro cinematic universe.
Wouldn't be too surprised if that's where they'll ,Hasbro and Paramount, will be launching that particular enterprise. However, despite the Hasbro Cinematic Universe being launched under the banner of Allspark Productions. From what I've read on some other sites, it doesn't look like the powers that be want Transformers mixing it up with the other toys in the collection for the moment. But TF:The Last Knight would the ideal spot to launch things from.

Added in 13 hours 7 minutes 16 seconds:
Anyone hear about IDW's REVOLUTION ?
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The crossover the little kid inside you has been wanting all these years is about to become a reality this October!

He-Man/Thundercats
http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... hundercats

Official Solicitation wrote:He-Man and the Masters of the Universe team up with the ThunderCats—the epic crossover event you’ve waited thirty years to see! In his ever-living desire to destroy the mighty ThunderCats, Mumm-Ra quests for a weapon that can rival the legendary Sword of Omens: He-Man’s Sword of Power! But his dimension-spanning scheme kick starts a cataclysmic crisis that will embroil heroes and villains—Masters, Mutants and ThunderCats—in a mind-blowing six-part saga!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

The One and Only
Futurian

Birdman wrote:The crossover the little kid inside you has been wanting all these years is about to become a reality this October!

He-Man/Thundercats
http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... hundercats

Official Solicitation wrote:He-Man and the Masters of the Universe team up with the ThunderCats—the epic crossover event you’ve waited thirty years to see! In his ever-living desire to destroy the mighty ThunderCats, Mumm-Ra quests for a weapon that can rival the legendary Sword of Omens: He-Man’s Sword of Power! But his dimension-spanning scheme kick starts a cataclysmic crisis that will embroil heroes and villains—Masters, Mutants and ThunderCats—in a mind-blowing six-part saga!
Damn, you beat me to it.

Anywhoo, can't wait. Another one I came across that peaked my interest is from American Mythology, DARK:Werewolves Vs. Dinosaurs !. Co-written ,and drawn by frequent G-FAN cover artist, Chris Scalf.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/05/26/ ... nosaurs/#1

Added in 8 hours 37 minutes 8 seconds:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... -in-comics
Who knew it would happen ? But Jack Burton will be meeting up and possibly aggravating Snake Plisskin.
"All literature is one of three stories: a man goes on a journey, a stranger comes to town, and Godzilla Vs. Megashark. "-Leo Tolstoy.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Another Batman/TMNT crossover is coming out! This time it's Batman: TAS and the recent TMNT animated series.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... t-art-2016

I am SO stoked! I LOVED the first one they did and am looking forward to see how this one will play out.
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

Bigdog
JXSDF Technician

Post by Bigdog »

Birdman wrote:The crossover the little kid inside you has been wanting all these years is about to become a reality this October!

That's actually kind of cool. I really hope this ones is successful so the Thundercats could crossover with another series. You know, a one that revolves around robotic lions?
Either G1 Voltron vs G1 Thundercats crossover, or one around Legendary Defender and the 2011 TV reboot. I always thought that Voltron and Thundercats were in the same universe and figured that their lion base was actually a sixth lion that was forgotten. At the same time, I didn't know Voltron crossed over with Robotech.
Tim85 wrote:Another Batman/TMNT crossover is coming out! This time it's Batman: TAS and the recent TMNT animated series.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/artic ... t-art-2016

I am SO stoked! I LOVED the first one they did and am looking forward to see how this one will play out.
Since both incarnations are my favorite, well aside from the 2003 TMNT, that should be relatively cool.

The One and Only
Futurian

In a back up story in the first issue of Udon's STREET FIGHTER LEGENDS:Cammy. It featured Chun-Li ending up going toe to toe with Morrigan. The succubus of the Capcom creatures of the night fighting game, DARKSTALKERS. Which turns out to be the lead in to Udon's crossover event this December...

Added in 20 hours 12 minutes 58 seconds:
The meet ups, team ups, and slobberknockers continue in aftermath of the IDW/Hasbro event, REVOLUTION . December brings various characters from the Hasbro toy chest from Scarlett, Anya Jones(TF), G.B. Blackrock, Action Man, and Kup in REVOLUTIONARIES.
http://www.cbr.com/barber-ossios-revolu ... -universe/

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I've grown to like this concept and be happy to see it as a movie.

Creeper vs. Pumpkinhead

My idea for a premise is that during his 23 days after awakening every 23 years. Creeper wrongs someone by killing a family member of theirs in order to feed close to them and so he/she summons Pumpkinhead to take vengeance upon Creeper thus a showdown between the two demons collides. So much potential.

The One and Only
Futurian

With another face of the Spirit of Vengeance tearing into AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. this season. The following fan trailer featuring the Marvel character who relaunched comic films from drudgery, Blade. Taking on his fellow cinematic Midnight Son as played by Nicholas Cage, the Ghost Rider, in this well done fan trailer. Which has made quite a bit of hubbub.
BLADE Vs. GHOST RIDER:Dawn of Darkness.

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Post by SpanishBulldog63 »

^As meh as the two Ghost Rider films were, I'd pay to see that happen.
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:I've grown to like this concept and be happy to see it as a movie.

Creeper vs. Pumpkinhead

My idea for a premise is that during his 23 days after awakening every 23 years. Creeper wrongs someone by killing a family member of theirs in order to feed close to them and so he/she summons Pumpkinhead to take vengeance upon Creeper thus a showdown between the two demons collides. So much potential.
Did you see the trailer on youtube?
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

The One and Only
Futurian

Looks like this February Green Lantern will making a stop on....The Planet of the Apes.
http://www.newsarama.com/31322-green-la ... sover.html

Bigdog
JXSDF Technician

Post by Bigdog »

SpanishBulldog63 wrote:^As meh as the two Ghost Rider films were, I'd pay to see that happen.
Why not use the Agents of Shield version and Snipes? Nicholas Cage can be Hermione for all I care, unless they get a decent script to have both Ghost Riders in it. That would be a first , where there's a little bit of a continuity to the previous movies because they have all the rights to it.
Spoiler:
Then again, I also want a crossover between all the Spider-Man movie incarnations on screen with Judi Dench playing Madame Web, which is more of a pipe dream than anything else. Something that opens into a multiverse and perhaps Doctor Strange is in it?
The One and Only wrote:Looks like this February Green Lantern will making a stop on....The Planet of the Apes.
http://www.newsarama.com/31322-green-la ... sover.html
That sounds interesting. I like that.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Batman/TMNT animated movie a possibility!

Batman '66/Wonder Woman '77 in November!

Justice League/Power Rangers in January!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Tim85
EDF Instructor

Post by Tim85 »

Birdman wrote:Batman/TMNT animated movie a possibility!

I'd kill to see a Batman/Ninja Turtle animated movie.

Also extremely stoked for the Justice League/Power Rangers comic!
I was mentioned in the SciFi Japan article about the appearence of extras on the Godzilla vs. Megalon DVD.

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2012 ... p-mystery/

Bigdog
JXSDF Technician

Post by Bigdog »

Tim85 wrote:
Birdman wrote:Batman/TMNT animated movie a possibility!

I'd kill to see a Batman/Ninja Turtle animated movie.

Also extremely stoked for the Justice League/Power Rangers comic!
Whoever drew the Pink Ranger made her look dumb, but overall the only ranger out of the cover art I like is the Blue Ranger. It's like the artists that did the JL side didn't care how they did the other. Hopefully the art will be much better inside, which I think it will be. Consdiering the good things I've heard of both recent offerings, it sounds like it'll work.

But a TMNT/Batman film? Sounds interesting to me, though it'd be funnier if it was the TMNT with Daredevil.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The Federation though the Borg was the worst race in the galaxy.

They were wrong.

Star Trek: TNG/Aliens: Acceptable Losses

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... ver-942033

The One and Only
Futurian

From the gent who whipped out the hellacool ROBOCOP Vs. THE TERMINATOR video mash-up trilogy, Antonio Maia Da Silva, a.k.a. AMDS. We get RISE OF THE BOOGEYMEN .
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/34138 ... -universe/
We see a mess of classic horror villains meeting ,and tearing into each other like we want them to.

Added in 21 hours 29 minutes 30 seconds:
Cover art for the DC/Boom crossover being launched in February, PLANET OF THE APES/GREEN LANTERN.

Added in 23 hours 5 minutes 10 seconds:
Excellent fan video entitled JUSTICE LEAGUE Vs. MONSTERS.

Added in 4 hours 35 minutes 52 seconds:
Birdman wrote:The Federation though the Borg was the worst race in the galaxy.

They were wrong.

Star Trek: TNG/Aliens: Acceptable Losses

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... ver-942033
Some bummer news. According to Dark Horse major domo, Randy Stradley, STAR TREK:TNG/ALIENS:Acceptable Losses got shit canned. :cry:

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Gamera and Godzilla
Gamera and Ultraman
Godzilla and Ultraman
And all three at once! :lol:
Resized Image