The 420 Thread - TK's Official Pot Stop

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The 420 Thread - TK's Official Pot Stop

Post by eabaker »

Man, I'm high most of the time that I'm watching almost anything we talk about on TK! :lol:

(And that includes Kurosawa flicks.)
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Executive Hamster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:25 am Mom bought me this, never had it before, gonna try some later
I definitely made some mistakes. Taking 3 of these was one of them. Yesterday was WILD.

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Executive Hamster wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:45 am
Executive Hamster wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:25 am Mom bought me this, never had it before, gonna try some later
I definitely made some mistakes. Taking 3 of these was one of them. Yesterday was WILD.

Do tell.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I remember one time I bought a strain of weed off a coworker who insisted I try it after I mentioned that I smoked. I didn't have a bowl or bong or anything, so I rolled it up into a joint and smoked it that way. Big fucking mistake. I guess I took too big of hits because that shit hit me like a truck in less than 5 minutes. I found myself swinging between hysterical laughter and existential terror, all while eating a bowl of cereal. I actually felt like I was going to die lol. NEVER doing that shit again.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Legion1979 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:52 am Do tell.
If you're asking me to go into extreme detail, not sure I can. I forgot at this point. All I know is that I was straight useless for the rest of the day, then had to go out to dinner with family, which was super uncomfortable for obvious reasons but also because I had just eaten like 3 days worth of food in snacks.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

I'm sure a lot of yall saw the news lately. We got a W for stoners. The first stepping stone is in place towards decriminalization of marijuana.

As for me, I'm getting a vape, either today or tomorrow. Local dispensary has a big sale, so that'll be nice. Haven't had anything in weeks so I'm super excited.
EDIT: got the vape and proceeded to accidentally breathe in too hard. Felt like I was going to die and my lungs are burning. There wasnt a button so I didnt know if it was working.
Last edited by Executive Hamster on Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Executive Hamster wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:30 am I'm sure a lot of yall saw the news lately. We got a W for stoners. The first stepping stone is in place towards decriminalization of marijuana.
Calling it now. It's gonna' be the biggest selling point for dem/liberal candidates in the 2024 election.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

I mean, they gotta. If I was a president and my approval rating was tanking, legalizing weed would be my first priority.

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

Just found this thread lol. In college, I smoked weed pretty much daily for the first two years but excess use started to have a negative impact on my schoolwork and my personal writing. I cut down to only smoking on weekends for the second half of my time at college, which was tough because my roommates were always getting high.

After college, one of my good friends put me onto edibles and I started doing those a couple times a week. When I got a new job, I quit for a full year because I was paranoid about getting drug tested or weed impacting my productivity. Then I found out my boss doesn't give a shit. Now I'm back to doing edibles a couple times a week. I only smoke bud with friends, and most of my local friends don't smoke.

And yeah, legalize weed. Everywhere. If tobacco and alcohol is legal, marijuana should be too.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

Gojira-Fan
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gojira-Fan »

I have cut myself down to doing it only 5 times a week. I used to be an everyday user but I find that the highs are better the less you do it.

I took 2 weed gummies and watched Gamera Super Monster last night. I know people say it's the worst Gamera movie, but it's quite enjoyable while high. I love the colorful and zany visual aesthetics and how it is an innocent children's film that really feels like it was made by a 10 year old boy. Sure, there is TONS of stock footage, but I haven't watched Gamera in a while so it doesn't bother me. The video quality on the Arrow Video set is gorgeous and it is a damn shame that most of the Showa Godzilla films can't look this good on US home media. I really do love watching 60s and 70s Kaiju films while high and good video quality certainly adds to my enjoyment.
Last edited by Gojira-Fan on Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Bought some edibles. Picking them up Tuesday. Its been MONTHS

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

I love how sometimes I take an edible and it's "woohoo I'm light-headed, silly and hungry" and other times I take an edible and it's "which direction is up?" Total crapshoot every time, and I'm taking gummies of the same strength each time, literally out of the same jar. Anyone else experience this?
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Definitely happens to me sometimes. Sometimes the edibles straight up don't do shit. Like, AT ALL. Other times you think it isnt doing shit so you take another one and then realize you have made a grave error. Its very inconsistent for me personally.