The 420 Thread - TK's Official Pot Stop

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: The 420 Thread - TK's Official Pot Stop

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Never smoked weed before, but I can't deny I've contemplated giving it a try from time to time.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

eabaker wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:24 pm
Breakdown wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:43 pm Ngl I'd love to smoke with some of yall lol.
Yeah, I imagine some sprawling, bizarre conversations.
Eyyy, eaBAKED is in the house 8-)
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Breakdown wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:58 am
Breakdown wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 1:43 pm Ngl I'd love to smoke with some of yall lol.
You're suggesting that the guy who comes on rambling about duende and telling everybody to use Hedorah to recruit new fans may be a stoner???

NAHHHH!!!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

eabaker wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:24 am

You're suggesting that the guy who comes on rambling about duende and telling everybody to use Hedorah to recruit new fans may be a stoner???

NAHHHH!!!
I'm...I'm actually genuinely curious to hear your rationale behind using Hedorah to recruit new fans, lol.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Shout out to Hedorah for giving us bong-ripping imagery in a Godzilla flick
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:27 pm Shout out to Hedorah for giving us bong-ripping imagery in a Godzilla flick
Probably why his eyes were always bloodshot :lol:
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

_JNavs_ wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:32 pm
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:27 pm Shout out to Hedorah for giving us bong-ripping imagery in a Godzilla flick
Probably why his eyes were always bloodshot :lol:
Hedorah? More like HeDROrah :lol:
.....I'll see myself out
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

shadowgigan wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:48 pm Smoke sesh at G-Fest after the pandemic?
Whoever brings the best shit wins.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Breakdown wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:18 am
eabaker wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:24 am

NAHHHH!!!
I'm...I'm actually genuinely curious to hear your rationale behind using Hedorah to recruit new fans, lol.
Well, you could start with the fact that at least half the time I'm introducing someone to a movie, we're probably smoking weed...

Beyond that, it's that there's a significant audience for outré and psychedelic cinema, and it's a quality that will probably catch a lot of people off guard in a Godzilla movie, and suggest to them that there's more to the series than they realize. If somebody is into "cult cinema," I think this is one of the entries that most easily fits that moniker.

And to some degree, I guess that the last thing I would usually want to do when showing someone a Godzilla movie is show them something that's exactly what they would expect - because if they wanted that, they probably would have sought out the series on their own already.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 3:17 pm
shadowgigan wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 2:48 pm Smoke sesh at G-Fest after the pandemic?
Whoever brings the best poop wins.
I'll see you guys there!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Bump for the holiday, remember if someone tells you not to eat the whole thing, eat the whole thing

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

4/20, 4:20 PM where I live. Blaze it, YO!
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

My brother was a stoner before he died and Ive sorta picked up the habit fairly recently. Been doing wonders for me, as a low wage worker who doesnt have assigned days off and needs to go in at 5 am. Ill just take one day a week to just touch the stars and shit. Its not fully legal in my state but its very easy to get it legally.

Part of me really wants to watch Ultraman while stoned. MM had me watch an episode for the first time the other day and that show is WILD.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Executive Hamster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:41 pm
Part of me really wants to watch Ultraman while stoned. MM had me watch an episode for the first time the other day and that show is WILD.
Glad I am rubbing off on ya'. We'll have to partake and do it again. ;)

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Got one of the best work perks ever yesterday: there were some Adidas reps in the office, and they dropped off a stack of 20% discount cards for a local chain of dispensaries, good for all of August.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Mom bought me this, never had it before, gonna try some later

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Executive Hamster wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:41 pmPart of me really wants to watch Ultraman while stoned. MM had me watch an episode for the first time the other day and that show is WILD.
I definitely recommend watching the episodes directed by Akio Jissoji (from any show) and Return of Ultraman's "Autumn Masterpiece" episodes...and pretty much all of Ace and Taro.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Regarding Ace....

If I had been high the first time I saw Doragory tear off Muruchi's jaw and part of his chest I would have shat my britches.