What made you huh?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: What made you huh?

Post by BlankAccount »

Play the lottery. Like now, you might win.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

After surpassing 100 kills for the second time, someone played It's Raining Tacos and when I slowed it down to see what the singer actually sounds like, I heard Gerard Way. Yes, I have come to the conclusion that the madman behind that song which every sane human being over the age of 5 should hate is the same guy behind Breakfast Moneky... or some indie emo band called something like An Alchemist Relationship Owned By Me. Yeah, I haven't heard of that last one either.

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:
Also, there's sequels of It's Raining Tacos. I'm personally ashamed of the human race.

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:05 am After surpassing 100 kills for the second time, someone played It's Raining Tacos and when I slowed it down to see what the singer actually sounds like, I heard Gerard Way. Yes, I have come to the conclusion that the madman behind that song which every sane human being over the age of 5 should hate is the same guy behind Breakfast Moneky... or some indie emo band called something like An Alchemist Relationship Owned By Me. Yeah, I haven't heard of that last one either.

Added in 1 minute 57 seconds:
Also, there's sequels of It's Raining Tacos. I'm personally ashamed of the human race.
Welp, log me under insane because I didn't mind it too horribly. Then again I've never heard it before, and I also have a really hard time actively hating anything anyway.

Added in 1 minute 56 seconds:
Anywho here's what I actually came here to post:

Nature never ceases to surprise.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Something most of us don't think about but yeah, the user interface on computers has remained mostly unchanged for the past 20 or 30 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AItTqnTsVjA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I recently found out that a huge group of Australians believe that our country has been fascist since 2014.
For Emperor and Empire!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:19 am I recently found out that a huge group of Australians believe that our country has been fascist since 2014.
A lot of fascist nutjobs have been popping up in the U.S., Britain and Australia lately. So they might be right.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Learning about that one artist whose paintings of kittens got more and more complex and lovecraftian as his mental health deteriorated. Interesting stuff.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:49 am Learning about that one artist whose paintings of kittens got more and more complex and lovecraftian as his mental health deteriorated. Interesting stuff.
Welp, guess that's the spiral to insanity for you.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

your source of self destruction

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Earlier tonight, I was driving myself and a few friends back home from a small party. I got to one of their houses and stopped to let them out. So they got out, and I ok around to see a guy dressed up as a Roman legionary from an open house window. He just stood there looking at us.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I is the missing link between ah and e.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Another thing that made me huh: Akio Jissoji pulled a Hitchcock during the production of Ultraseven by making an episode script that would have been ridiculously expensive so that an earlier episode script (Nightmare on Planet 4) would get accepted.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Liquid breathing is a thing? And we've had prototype liquids since the 60s? And I'm only learning about this NOW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIGCdA2YLyY

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

Living Corpse wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:56 pm Liquid breathing is a thing? And we've had prototype liquids since the 60s? And I'm only learning about this NOW?

I remember hearing from my siblings about a guy in the news well before I was born who forced his body to breathe water by sheer force of will and eventually died from lung complications (surprise), but I didn't know this was a serious direction of study with real-world applications. Cool, if we ever crack the formula though I wish good luck to the people who have to find qualified individuals that can get get over the mental and instinctual hurdle of intentionally drowning yourself.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Gomi: Ninja Monster wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:55 am
Living Corpse wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:56 pm Liquid breathing is a thing? And we've had prototype liquids since the 60s? And I'm only learning about this NOW?

I remember hearing from my siblings about a guy in the news well before I was born who forced his body to breathe water by sheer force of will and eventually died from lung complications (surprise), but I didn't know this was a serious direction of study with real-world applications. Cool, if we ever crack the formula though I wish good luck to the people who have to find qualified individuals that can get get over the mental and instinctual hurdle of intentionally drowning yourself.
I could even see this being used in training to resist breaking during waterboarding, hard to make a guy talk when his job or career literally involves feeling like he's he's drowning for hours on end while work underwater.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

November 31st is listed on a calendar of event days at the store where I work. That... would certainly be a day for events, I guess.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

You wanna be rich? give me your leg

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Those advertisements are all too familiar...
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Meowth's 4Kids voice actor is trans.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

A lesser-known Godzilla Youtuber I've been subscribed to ever since the Shin days has turned out to be a COVID-denier. I had completely forgot about the guy.

Well, at least I'm unsubbed now.