What blew your mind today?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Re: What blew your mind today?

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

An animal welfare website has published an article about how white people owning dogs is now racist.

Here's the link to it, be warned. Stupidly of this level is dangerous and may cause server brain damage.
https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/articles/

Update, I got the website wrong. Sorry.
Last edited by kingkevzilla88 on Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:An animal welfare website has published an article about how white people owning dogs is now racist.

Here's the link to it, be warned. Stupidly of this level is dangerous and may cause server brain damage.

We're uh, we're positive this isn't satire? The links all source back to one place and it's not actually anything particularly helpful.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:An animal welfare website has published an article about how white people owning dogs is now racist.

For someone purporting to back a social justice cause, that author sure does reduce the dogs themselves to mere accessories/cultural artifacts, and not living breathing animals in need of care.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Gomi: Ninja Monster wrote:

We're uh, we're positive this isn't satire? The links all source back to one place and it's not actually anything particularly helpful.
I would hope that this is satire, but every thing that has been happening for the last couple of years, I'm sure that this is real.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

mustache man's gonna die in prison

considering what i now know he did, he deserves more than 250 years

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:mustache man's gonna die in prison

Who, Ron Jeremy?
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

G2000 wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:mustache man's gonna die in prison

Who, Ron Jeremy?
ye

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

VoyagerGoji wrote:I always knew that there were Soviet Women Soldiers but I didn’t know that there were so much of them! As much as I dislike Russia they were ahead in something...
I mean, most of them fulfilled more support like duties or snipping.

Very few actually fought in combat.
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

I just came across this shit on Twitter, wow this is some of THE most disgusting shit I've ever seen anyone write. Apparently the face model for Abby in TLOU2 is receiving death threats simply because she lent her for face for the game:

Image Image

Wow, those are truly some sick people. This is even worse than when the quickscopers threatened Vaan (David Vonder Haar) for nerfing a couple of the snipers in BO2, which weren't nerfed enough BTW, they're still OP AF.

Seriously, threatening someone's life and harassing them for working on a game (not even, just lending them their face for the game SMFH). :mad: These people need some serious fucking help, totally uncalled for. Aaron Seltzer/Jason Friedberg and Uwe Boll make the shittiest movies known to man, but I don't threaten their life for it, I just DON'T WATCH THEM.
Last edited by KManX89 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

KManX89 wrote:I just came across this poop on Twitter, wow this is some of THE most disgusting poop I've ever seen anyone write. Apparently the face model for Abby in TLOU2 is receiving death threats simply because she lent her for face for the game:

Image Image

Wow, those are truly some sick people. This is even worse than when the quickscopers threatened Vaan (David Vonder Haar) for nerfing a couple of the snipers in BO2, which weren't nerfed enough BTW, they're still OP AF.

Seriously, threatening someone's life and harassing them for working on a game (not even, just lending them their face for the game SMFH). :mad: These people need some serious skreeonking help, totally uncalled for. Aaron Seltzer/Jason Friedberg and Uwe Boll make the shittiest movies known to man, but I don't threaten their life for it, I just DON'T WATCH THEM.
I never knew people had to lend their faces for video game characters. Anyways, that is absolutely horrible. Blame it on the writers and even then, don't go out of your way to harass them.

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
KManX89 wrote:I just came across this poop on Twitter, wow this is some of THE most disgusting poop I've ever seen anyone write. Apparently the face model for Abby in TLOU2 is receiving death threats simply because she lent her for face for the game:

Image Image

Seriously, threatening someone's life and harassing them for working on a game (not even, just lending them their face for the game SMFH). :mad: These people need some serious skreeonking help, totally uncalled for. Aaron Seltzer/Jason Friedberg and Uwe Boll make the shittiest movies known to man, but I don't threaten their life for it, I just DON'T WATCH THEM.
I never knew people had to lend their faces for video game characters. Anyways, that is absolutely horrible. Blame it on the writers and even then, don't go out of your way to harass them.
Clearly they don't have the wherewithal to think that far ahead if they're threatening actors over FACES.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

The fact that my school disapproves of socks below the ankle yet allows students to hang communist propaganda posters on each doorknob.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MARITONIC JUST GREW TO ADMIN STATUS.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Gigantis wrote:MARITONIC JUST GREW TO ADMIN STATUS.
Be afraid, be very afraid. :xilien:
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

This is a parody site, right? This has to be a parody site.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

MECHBRO AND SOGGY ARE MODERATORS NOW?! WHAT'S GOING OOOOOOON?!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Gigantis wrote:MECHBRO AND SOGGY ARE MODERATORS NOW?! WHAT'S GOING OOOOOOON?!

Staff shake-up. I'm getting some more people involved around here. Reliable, communicable people who share a similar mindset with me about staff-user relations.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Gigantis wrote:MECHBRO AND SOGGY ARE MODERATORS NOW?! WHAT'S GOING OOOOOOON?!
Eabaker's one, too

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Well at least they aren't total absentees like the old batch
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

G2000 wrote:Well at least they aren't total absentees like the old batch
I was in the old batch, you putz. :P