Godzilla Youtubers

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Godzilla Youtubers

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:I don't always agree with his reviews, but Up From the Depths is pretty decent.
Up from the Depths is Fantastic!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Does Triassic Iceman still exist? All I can remember from him is that his voice was anoying and that he made a video about a JP Tyrannosaurus raping a velociraptor.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:he made a video about a JP Tyrannosaurus raping a velociraptor.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:Does Triassic Iceman still exist? All I can remember from him is that his voice was anoying and that he made a video about a JP Tyrannosaurus raping a velociraptor.
Subscribers and fans, Iceman here...

Seriously this dude had the most grating voice ever. Not to mention this dude’s obsession with THE VIRGIN ISLANDS.

Here are my opinions on some of the other Godzilla YouTubers.

Up From The Depths: While I don’t agree with some of his reviews, he’s fantastic!
Dman1954: I used to like him, but over time I’ve realised he’s a bit of an asshole.
Alteori: A bit cringe.
SciFiExplained: This dude does mostly Godzilla videos so he counts. He’s fine. I watch his size comparison videos some times.
Wikizilla: Just as good as the site (that means fantastic). Also, I love Titanollante and The Boy Who Cried Godzilla.
Last edited by Voyager on Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

I enjoy:
Blunova
Monstrosities: Tokusatsu Vlog
Wikizilla
Up From the Depths
TitanGoji!
Deadzilla (I know there are other fan film makers out there but I always find myself coming back to him)
Accented Cinema has done a few kaiju videos so I'll include him as well
Resized Image

Desghidorah
G-Grasper

Post by Desghidorah »

Wikizilla, Dangerville, Up From the Depths, Deadzilla, Monster Island Buddies, and Vrahno.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

MIB and Vrahno are really funny.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Just subscribed to DaikaijuLegends last month.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Subscribed to KingKong19100 (KingKong2005 on TK) a while back. Mostly because he made a video based on one of my threads, which is really cool. And yes, he did ask for permission and I said “of course!”.

Here is the video. He mentions me early on and the link to my thread is in the description, if you want to check that out.

Once again, thanks a lot KingKong, it really meant a lot to me. Just a little shoutout.
Last edited by Voyager on Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

So....DMan1954 had a podcast with James A. Janisse from Dead Meat and his girlfriend recently. I have to admit, I was very surprised because nobody was expecting that.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:44 am So....DMan1954 had a podcast with James A. Janisse from Dead Meat and his girlfriend recently. I have to admit, I was very surprised because nobody was expecting that.
Fun fact: Before Dead Meat, James had a channel based around unmade movies and one of his videos was about Godzilla vs the Gryphon.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:26 pm
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:44 am So....DMan1954 had a podcast with James A. Janisse from Dead Meat and his girlfriend recently. I have to admit, I was very surprised because nobody was expecting that.
Fun fact: Before Dead Meat, James had a channel based around unmade movies and one of his videos was about Godzilla vs the Gryphon.
Huh, interesting.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

My favorite ones are:
-MonsterIslandBuddies, hands down. A unique, hilarious series and it also helps that he's branched out in his content, because of him I have learned about some frankly fascinating obscure merchandise, such as a Hanna Barbera Godzilla coloring book chock-full of cringeworthy puns (Why did Godzilla get a divorce? Because he's a home-wrecker! Geddit?)

-ASousa Productions. He's got fluid, engaging stop-motion videos and also makes lots of neat Ultraman-related content.

-Progress Pictures. Gotta love his Kaiju Sightings series and his stop-motion animated adaptations of KWC matches.

-DiegoDoom. Admirable in-detail reviews of multiple beloved figures and other kaiju and toku merchandise.

-DaikaijuLegends. I'm really appreciating his Zone Fighter fanseries, it just keeps getting better and better and can't wait to see the epic conclusion.

-Vrahno. Humorous and superb animations. He puts a lot of detail and love in his works.

-Ultraman Ultimo. While he has done his fair share of Godzilla-related content, it's good to see him giving the Ultra series a bigger exposure on the Youtube community with his SFM fanmade animations.

-SuckyEngyIzumi. Beautifully cursed.

-2009MECHAGODZILLA. Really digging his gnarly redesigns that combine elements from multiple eras in his "Godzilla Bros" series.

-Blunova. Just stumbled upon him and I'm really loving what I've watched so far! He could really use some more love tho.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Speaking of Monster Island Buddies, I'm not a huge fan of the main MIB show, but I really enjoy his Orga Reviews, Video Game Reviews, Comic Reviews, Play Time and Top 5 videos.

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

How's the main show been going these past 3 years? I stopped after episode 100 and all I know about it is that Legendary Ghidorah is Rodan's son and that Destroy All Godzillas happened.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Thoughts on this?

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:37 am How's the main show been going these past 3 years? I stopped after episode 100 and all I know about it is that Legendary Ghidorah is Rodan's son and that Destroy All Godzillas happened.
It's still going great! Can understand if it's not your cup of tea tho, the humor and storylines do get a bit over the top at times.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Dino-Mario wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:08 pm
Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:37 am How's the main show been going these past 3 years? I stopped after episode 100 and all I know about it is that Legendary Ghidorah is Rodan's son and that Destroy All Godzillas happened.
It's still going great! Can understand if it's not your cup of tea tho, the humor and storylines do get a bit over the top at times.
I absolutely loved the episodes I saw. Only reason I don't watch the main show anymore is that it would be weird for me to watch it while knowing that the finale was already released. That's also why I'm so split on watching any MCU flicks post-Endgame.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:28 am Speaking of Monster Island Buddies, I'm not a huge fan of the main MIB show, but I really enjoy his Orga Reviews, Video Game Reviews, Comic Reviews, Play Time and Top 5 videos.
I absolutely LOVE his version of Orga. So much that nowadays every time I read a K.W.C. match with Orga in it (even ones as dark as match 185), I can't help but mentally picture Orga taking a moment to drop a sarcastic comment or an "Ooooooooorga's in the hooooouuuuse!" every now and then.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Dino-Mario
G-Force Personnel

Post by Dino-Mario »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:13 pm I absolutely loved the episodes I saw. Only reason I don't watch the main show anymore is that it would be weird for me to watch it while knowing that the finale was already released. That's also why I'm so split on watching any MCU flicks post-Endgame.
Ooh, that's understandable, still MIB has expanded his content and also makes movie, tv, toy, video game and anime reviews (Orga's reviews are the best), has started to make top 5 style videos in a self-parody format and also has a section called "Playtime" where he showcases obscure and often plain-out eccentric Godzilla merchandise.