What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Voyager »

Today has been 37 years since Live Aid!
For Emperor and Empire!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Just had my first day of G-Fest XXVII. Bought some items of which I will tell when it’s all over.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Found out about this series that was just published last year.

As a massive fan of Hilda given it gives me those vibes, I'd love for this to be adapted as an animated cartoon. Looks like a mishmash of Hilda and Adventure Time which sounds like perfection. :D

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

NOT to self promote or anything but I'm really happy I finally got around to starting this youtube channel I mine. All I have posted is the channel trailer, and it may be rough, but man did it feel good to finally get out there. It'll be about films, tokusatsu, and a certain favourite series of mine.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:00 am NOT to self promote or anything but I'm really happy I finally got around to starting this youtube channel I mine. All I have posted is the channel trailer, and it may be rough, but man did it feel good to finally get out there. It'll be about films, tokusatsu, and a certain favourite series of mine.
Excited to see what you post!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

eabaker wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:35 am
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:00 am NOT to self promote or anything but I'm really happy I finally got around to starting this youtube channel I mine. All I have posted is the channel trailer, and it may be rough, but man did it feel good to finally get out there. It'll be about films, tokusatsu, and a certain favourite series of mine.
Excited to see what you post!
Thank you thank you! :blackholealien:

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Using the wayback machine to look at Old TK. It feels so familiar.
For Emperor and Empire!

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Got my membership card after waiting for what felt like a century.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Executive Hamster wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:27 pm Image

Welcome to the fold, brother! :lol:
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Alter Bridge has a new album just announced!
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I don't even know how to react to this... :?
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

G-Matt wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:30 pm

I don't even know how to react to this... :?
Depending on what you mean, I was thinking the same :?

having a satanic organisation kinda defeats the purpose of satanism, no?
For Emperor and Empire!

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Voyager wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:20 pm having a satanic organisation kinda defeats the purpose of satanism, no?
Not sure how. Its just like any other religious organization, and if anything mainly serves as a community for like minded satanists.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Executive Hamster wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:37 am
Voyager wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:20 pm having a satanic organisation kinda defeats the purpose of satanism, no?
Not sure how. Its just like any other religious organization, and if anything mainly serves as a community for like minded satanists.
What I mean is that satanism is supposed to be built off of the luciferian ideals of free-will. Not sure how being a part of an organisation in the same vein as the Church is living up to the ideals.

Added in 38 minutes 52 seconds:
But this is not the thread for this discussion. I’d like to keep a positive mood around here.

If you wanna continue the discussion, Hamster, feel free to pm me and whatnot.
For Emperor and Empire!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Voyager wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:40 am
What I mean is that satanism is supposed to be built off of the luciferian ideals of free-will. Not sure how being a part of an organisation in the same vein as the Church is living up to the ideals.

But this is not the thread for this discussion. I’d like to keep a positive mood around here.

While I agree this thread isn't the place to go in-depth don't he subject, I understand your initial reaction, but I'd suggest that reading up a little on TST would clarify why the apparent contradiction here is illusory.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

Voyager wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:40 am

The Satanic Temple is not built like the Church. Outside of a few tenants which promote personal sovereignty, we do not require regular worship/ritual nor do we adhere to a specific bible or scripture. Furthermore, Satanism is built around rejection of dogmatic authority. Rejection of tyrannical authority is not the same as luciferian anarchy. Like other religions, we still eschew centralized organization, especially since one of our goals is to remain politically active and enact constructive change for the betterment of society.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

A few days ago I got to work on my first monster film, and even got to try the legs of the suit on!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:53 pm A few days ago I got to work on my first monster film, and even got to try the legs of the suit on!
Wow, cool! Keep us posted on that.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

G-Matt wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:41 pm
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:53 pm A few days ago I got to work on my first monster film, and even got to try the legs of the suit on!
Wow, cool! Keep us posted on that.
Thank you, will do!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Yesterday I went to a screening of the (second) Finnish dub of The Aristocats, and not only did I get to meet the voice actors of Thomas O'Malley and Duchess, but also the Finnish voice of Sid from the Ice Age series, who happened to be in the audience! :D