What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

goji89 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:54 pm
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:45 pm I finally own a Sega Saturn, and I'm so goddamn proud of it.

That's another console to check off the list.
Holy crap..... for a quick second there I thought we were back in the 90's.
I wish I was in the 90s. All these video games and gaming consoles that I could buy without having to spend an arm and a leg. But nope, fate had to make me be born in 1998.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:00 pm
goji89 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:54 pm
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:45 pm I finally own a Sega Saturn, and I'm so goddamn proud of it.

That's another console to check off the list.
Holy crap..... for a quick second there I thought we were back in the 90's.
I wish I was in the 90s. All these video games and gaming consoles that I could buy without having to spend an arm and a leg. But nope, fate had to make me be born in 1998.
Trust me.... the 90's sucked.

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

I liked the 90's, but then again I was a small child throughout them...
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:08 pm I liked the 90's, but then again I was a small child throughout them...
I mean they were good but nothing like the 80's.

DynomikeGojira
G-Grasper

Post by DynomikeGojira »

Start my orientation today I'm excited

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

After Japan beings month behind, I finally have a vaccination appointment date. In two weeks I'm getting my first shot. Once I get fully vaccinated, I'll stop worrying about a lot and be content with exploring and traveling around Japan as well as seeing my wife.

For those in America: Get vaccinated. You are all very lucky to have easy access to vaccination, while many around the world don't, or have had to wait a ridiculous amount of time for even their first shot. And while corona will still be an issue moving forward, being vaccinated will ease a lot of the fear and worriment.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:59 pm After Japan beings month behind, I finally have a vaccination appointment date. In two weeks I'm getting my first shot. Once I get fully vaccinated, I'll stop worrying about a lot and be content with exploring and traveling around Japan as well as seeing my wife.

For those in America: Get vaccinated. You are all very lucky to have easy access to vaccination, while many around the world don't, or have had to wait a ridiculous amount of time for even their first shot. And while corona will still be an issue moving forward, being vaccinated will ease a lot of the fear and worriment.
That’s fantastic, Good for you dude

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Remembering late 2000s early 2010s Nostalgia fuel. That was my childhood, and I couldn’t have asked for a better one. Also, 2016-2019. Those were great years, and that was definitely, for me, the peak of YouTube, Gaming, etc.

I’m an Internet kid, what can I say?
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I'm typing this from a location that isn't home or work. :shock:

Yeah, for the first time in too many years, I'm on vacation. Specifically, at a hotel in southern Georgia, just a few miles from the Florida border, with my brothers and sister. They're railfans, so we got a hotel right beside the train tracks. Watching the trains is their entertainment, and we'll be visiting the Okefenokee Swamp for me.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Watched the Extended Super Mario Bros movie with friends. Man, what a ride. :lol:
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Visited Florida for the first time today. Just a few run-of-the-mill small towns right across the border, nothing special, but we did stop by a beach for a few minutes. That was the first time I've seen the ocean, so that was a special experience. It was cool to see all the coastal birds, too, gulls, terms, pelicans, and sandpipers.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

JAGzilla wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:33 pm Visited Florida for the first time today. Just a few run-of-the-mill small towns right across the border, nothing special, but we did stop by a beach for a few minutes. That was the first time I've seen the ocean, so that was a special experience. It was cool to see all the coastal birds, too, gulls, terms, pelicans, and sandpipers.
Did you see an elusive Florida Man?
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Voyager wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:38 pm
JAGzilla wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:33 pm Visited Florida for the first time today. Just a few run-of-the-mill small towns right across the border, nothing special, but we did stop by a beach for a few minutes. That was the first time I've seen the ocean, so that was a special experience. It was cool to see all the coastal birds, too, gulls, terms, pelicans, and sandpipers.
Did you see an elusive Florida Man?
No, fortunately. It was raining off and on, that must've kept them in their trailers.

EDIT: On the way home now. We went to the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge this morning, which was a lot of fun. Saw several alligators, a wild boar, two bobwhite quail, a turkey, and assorted large wading birds. The highlight was walking on a boardwalk through the swamp with my sister and one brother. I don't have much experience being out in anything you could honestly call 'the wild', and it's kind of shocking how fast that place becomes the wild once you get out of your car. This boardwalk was less than a foot above the water, which was black and opaque, totally choked up with vegetation so visibility was limited. We strolled into the swamp with kind of a casual, carefree attitude, talking about the best ways to avoid conflict with dangerous wildlife but not entirely believing in the possibility. About two minutes in, we're walking along, semi-carefully watching the woods and water, and then hear this explosive, hissing growl from immediately behind us. Our first thought was 'rattlesnake', but no. A freaking seven or eight-foot alligator had come out from under the boardwalk and was literally about a foot away. We could've bent down and touched it, or it could've easily grabbed one of us if it had wanted to. We'd had no clue it was there until it was polite enough to warn us. We gave it it's space and moved on really fast, needless to say. :lol: That was one of the realest things I've ever had happen to me. We did not take the swamp lightly from there on. There's a certain Serizawa quote that comes to mind, haha.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Holy hell! How could I forget? I turned 18! I’m an adult!

Oh yeah! Legal Adult!
Last edited by Voyager on Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Voyager wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:54 pm Holy hell! How could I forget? I turned 18! I’m an adult!

Oh yeah! Legal Adult!
Happy Legal Adult Day!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Voyager wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:54 pm Holy hell! How could I forget? I turned 18! I’m an adult!

Oh yeah! Legal Adult!
Happy birthday! Make sure to flex that voter ID 💪
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Oh yeah! Legal Adult!
Yaaaay!!!!

Time to get out of them diapers and into some big boy pants. Get a job you bum, time to contribute to society.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

goji89 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:44 pm

Oh yeah! Legal Adult!
Yaaaay!!!!

Time to get out of them diapers and into some big boy pants. Get a job you bum, time to contribute to society.
I do, thank you very much. I work at a McDonald’s as a manager. For now since it’s lockdown, I don’t have much to do.
For Emperor and Empire!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Oh yeah! Legal Adult!
Congrats!
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Oh yeah! Legal Adult!
Congratulations! You are now officially part of the adult world!

It's not as good as you think it is, unfortunately.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft