What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
SpaceG92
Keizer

What made your day? KAI

Post by SpaceG92 »

Old one was 1000+ pages, got a heads up that it was doing the dumb; put you back 50+ pages. Again - so huzzah for reboots.

goji89
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by goji89 »

Being the first to post here....damn it the second one to post.

Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dillyziller »

Got to talk to a friend I haven't talked to in awhile.
^This post in sexually offensive.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

Watched the greatest anime movie of all time, Your Name.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Very close to finishing up some stuff! Never thought research would be this fun to do.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I'm not as sick as I was yesterday and the day before, so that made my day.
Resized Image

F4ZaTE_X
Terminated
Terminated

Post by F4ZaTE_X »

Finally got to hang out with a friend I haven't seen since last May.
Derzerb wrote:And his name is WARNED USER

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

I replaced John Wick in Payday 2 with....Jontron.....

It's made a character who's acting and lines made my Brain Cells commit suicide one by one actually fun.

Or at least tolerable. lol
Godzilla

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

What a cringe title...
Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Xplus 25cm Gabara!

https://mobile.twitter.com/XPLUSTOYS/st ... 14/photo/1
Is that an X-Plus Keizer Ghidorah in the background?!
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I've finished my final exams and finished the semester with A's in both classes, plus I get a 10 day break before next semester!
Resized Image

Gawdziller
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Gawdziller »

Fail. This thread should have been called "SHIN What Made Your Day."
TEAM (Gareth) EDWARD(s)!
Legion1979 wrote:Oh yes, thank you for linking to a page with nothing but Japanese text. That was so damn helpful.
Brody wrote:I don't approve of any kind of sex that involves male genitalia
gzilla46 wrote: I've come up with WAY worse ideas than this.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Gawdziller wrote:Fail. This thread should have been called "SHIN What Made Your Day."
You have returned and you deserve a reward for your loyalty and this joke.
Spoiler:
So with much pain I reposted the original Fanfiction with no alterations or inaccuracies to the original viewing enjoy.

In 2004,after the filming of GFW, the gigan suit started suddenly moving..A emplloe at toho was going home he heard a scratch on the window.he only turned around to find out it was GIGAN...it was 2:00 in the morning.nobody should be in the suit.GET OUT OF THE STUPID SUIT OR YOU"RE FIRED! to be continued.....

Part 3: Gigan fire'd his laser.it missed! the employee wenet to call for seciruty.they came and said "ishiro Honda whats going on?" he quickly explained while they were running. than a chain WENT THROUGH THE SECURITY!Gigan pulled back the chain and used his buzzsaw on the security...and ripped him to shreds.they screamed in terror and ran faster.

Gigan than used his jet pack. He got the other seciruty.he slammed gigan'shead to the wall and punched him fiercely.Gigan was damaged.he used his on the security.he was stabbed badly. but the seciruty caught up to Honda.they hid in the costume room and thinked about an idea.. I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA ishyiro said. whatis it the seciruty said. to fight a suit WE HAVE TO WHERE ONE!FREAKING BRILLIANT!

Quick choose one! Im MECHAGODZILLA(1)with real bullets! Alright ishrio im GODZILLA!Gigan got ready for this fight.lets get him...they started running to gigan.godzilla fired atomic breath!with mechagodzillafiring missiles again.gigan used his chains to strangle mechagodzilla. "help!" the security said. alright ishiro said.than he fired his atomic breath at gigan's head!then his head exploded!his head was replaced with the armored gigan head! and his claws turned to double chains !Ishiro we got a problem...

Quick godzilla/Ishiro use nuclear pulse.BOOOMgigan was severely damaged.gigan used his razor disks on godzilla!mechagodzilla help! mechagodzilla/security guy fired finger missiles and red zigzagged chest laser.gigan was evenly matched on strength and power.gigan used his eye missiles to get mechagodzilla!Ishiro im MALFUNCTIONING!godzilla/Ishiro used atomic breath on gigans stomach! Booom gigans buzzsaw was damaged in flames....

Gigan was now REALLY pissed off.he used his chainsaw hands on mechagodzilla than mechagodzilla crashed Into a building! This is weird! godzilla/Ishiro tail whips gigan and round house him...CHUCK NORRIS STYLE!then godzilla/Ishiro threw gigan at the tokyo tower.Gigan got stabbed on top.then godzilla/ blasted him and then the tower and then CRASH! the attack was a success!
Oh yes.

I have waited so long for you to return so I can give you this :P
Godzilla

Gawdziller
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Gawdziller »

The sad thing is that I actually remember that. Is this a sign that I have no life?
TEAM (Gareth) EDWARD(s)!
Legion1979 wrote:Oh yes, thank you for linking to a page with nothing but Japanese text. That was so damn helpful.

godzilla1541
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla1541 »

Gawdziller wrote:The sad thing is that I actually remember that. Is this a sign that I have no life?
Yes yes it is

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Gawdziller wrote:The sad thing is that I actually remember that. Is this a sign that I have no life?
Well your posting on TK so yeah, you have no life.

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

g2vd wrote:
Gawdziller wrote:Fail. This thread should have been called "SHIN What Made Your Day."
Spoiler:
So with much pain I reposted the original Fanfiction with no alterations or inaccuracies to the original viewing enjoy.

In 2004,after the filming of GFW, the gigan suit started suddenly moving..A emplloe at toho was going home he heard a scratch on the window.he only turned around to find out it was GIGAN...it was 2:00 in the morning.nobody should be in the suit.GET OUT OF THE STUPID SUIT OR YOU"RE FIRED! to be continued.....

Part 3: Gigan fire'd his laser.it missed! the employee wenet to call for seciruty.they came and said "ishiro Honda whats going on?" he quickly explained while they were running. than a chain WENT THROUGH THE SECURITY!Gigan pulled back the chain and used his buzzsaw on the security...and ripped him to shreds.they screamed in terror and ran faster.

Gigan than used his jet pack. He got the other seciruty.he slammed gigan'shead to the wall and punched him fiercely.Gigan was damaged.he used his on the security.he was stabbed badly. but the seciruty caught up to Honda.they hid in the costume room and thinked about an idea.. I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA ishyiro said. whatis it the seciruty said. to fight a suit WE HAVE TO WHERE ONE!FREAKING BRILLIANT!

Quick choose one! Im MECHAGODZILLA(1)with real bullets! Alright ishrio im GODZILLA!Gigan got ready for this fight.lets get him...they started running to gigan.godzilla fired atomic breath!with mechagodzillafiring missiles again.gigan used his chains to strangle mechagodzilla. "help!" the security said. alright ishiro said.than he fired his atomic breath at gigan's head!then his head exploded!his head was replaced with the armored gigan head! and his claws turned to double chains !Ishiro we got a problem...

Quick godzilla/Ishiro use nuclear pulse.BOOOMgigan was severely damaged.gigan used his razor disks on godzilla!mechagodzilla help! mechagodzilla/security guy fired finger missiles and red zigzagged chest laser.gigan was evenly matched on strength and power.gigan used his eye missiles to get mechagodzilla!Ishiro im MALFUNCTIONING!godzilla/Ishiro used atomic breath on gigans stomach! Booom gigans buzzsaw was damaged in flames....

Gigan was now REALLY pissed off.he used his chainsaw hands on mechagodzilla than mechagodzilla crashed Into a building! This is weird! godzilla/Ishiro tail whips gigan and round house him...CHUCK NORRIS STYLE!then godzilla/Ishiro threw gigan at the tokyo tower.Gigan got stabbed on top.then godzilla/ blasted him and then the tower and then CRASH! the attack was a success!
Oh yes.

I've come a long way.
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Well...library monitor pizza party today, and then a good dinner tonight.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Gawdziller
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Gawdziller »

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 wrote:
g2vd wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh yes.

I've come a long way.
I would argue that that was actually your peaking point.
TEAM (Gareth) EDWARD(s)!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote:
Well your posting on TK so yeah, you have no life.
This made my day, for it is me incarnate.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587