What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

So NMI tried triggering some folks on a FB group and got utterly dragged for it. When I chimed in and reminisced about the days of NMI taking pictures of a topless model with chibi toys on her tits, good ole' Sean tried giving me a lecture on consent. Before my response could go through, the whole post was taken down. And because I just refuse to let things go...

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:36 am So NMI tried triggering some folks on a FB group and got utterly dragged for it. When I chimed in and reminisced about the days of NMI taking pictures of a topless model with chibi toys on her tits, good ole' Sean tried giving me a lecture on consent. Before my response could go through, the whole post was taken down. And because I just refuse to let things go...

It's hilarious how hard he tries to virtue signal on his page. Funny enough, I support most of the causes he does, but he does it to the point of coming off like a complete asshole. Plus if I remember, his old TKT comics had some pretty racist and homophobic content in them. This all comes off like a smokescreen to hide the numerous skeletons he has in his closet. I get that people can change their views over time, but don't act condescending and "holier-than-thou" when you've done the same thing lol.
Last edited by Breakdown on Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Breakdown wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:31 am
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:36 am So NMI tried triggering some folks on a FB group and got utterly dragged for it. When I chimed in and reminisced about the days of NMI taking pictures of a topless model with chibi toys on her tits, good ole' Sean tried giving me a lecture on consent. Before my response could go through, the whole post was taken down. And because I just refuse to let things go...

It's hilarious how hard he tries to virtue signal on his page. Funny enough, I support most of the causes he does, but he does it to the point of coming off like a complete asshole. Plus if I remember, his old TKT comics had some pretty racist and homophobic content in them. This all comes off like a smokescreen to hide the numerous skeletons he has in his closet. I get that people can change their views over time, but don't act condescending and "holier-than-thou" when you've done the same thing lol.
Oh, I can guaren-damn-tee his whole emulating of Matt Frank is a smoke screen. Considering the content he had on his site, including images of an underaged K-Girl blowing him for his birthday... I would NEVER let a child alone with him. It's amazing CPS hasn't been called on him. I'm not going to judge him on homophobic and racist jokes since, if anyone actually knows me, I tend to crack them here and there too. But for everything else? Yeah, the dude is a total sleaze and borderline (if not actual, closet) pedophile.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:39 am

Oh, I can guaren-damn-tee his whole emulating of Matt Frank is a smoke screen. Considering the content he had on his site, including images of an underaged K-Girl blowing him for his birthday... I would NEVER let a child alone with him. It's amazing CPS hasn't been called on him. I'm not going to judge him on homophobic and racist jokes since, if anyone actually knows me, I tend to crack them here and there too. But for everything else? Yeah, the dude is a total sleaze and borderline (if not actual, closet) pedophile.
Yikes, this is the first time I've heard anything about the pedophilia stuff. Are there receipts for this? I don't wanna jump to the conclusion and slander the guy unless there's hard proof.
ImageImage

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Breakdown wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:42 am

Yikes, this is the first time I've heard anything about the pedophilia stuff. Are there receipts for this? I don't wanna jump to the conclusion and slander the guy unless there's hard proof.
All the old Kaiju Girl stuff on the original Neo Monster Island has long been taken offline. There might be remnants of the art on sites like Deviant Art, but I'm not digging through that filth. But he had a dedicated following and artists that had a whole fan fiction, sexualized universe of a Kaiju Girl high school with all the main characters being young to pre-teens having sex.

Quote of the Year:

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:50 am

All the old Kaiju Girl stuff on the original Neo Monster Island has long been taken offline. There might be remnants of the art on sites like Deviant Art, but I'm not digging through that filth. But he had a dedicated following and artists that had a whole fan fiction, sexualized universe of a Kaiju Girl high school with all the main characters being young to pre-teens having sex.
Jesus that's gross if true. If it is, hopefully he's on an FBI watch list or something.
ImageImage

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Breakdown wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:52 am

Jesus that's gross if true. If it is, hopefully he's on an FBI watch list or something.
I know there's still people on these forums that were around back then also. We're talking stuff that happened over a decade ago.

Quote of the Year:

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Hol up, this is the guy who ran the webcomic with the toys? "Sweet monkey Jesus" and all that? I remember when he uploaded a picture of himself wearing nothing but a Godzilla '98 puppet.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:38 am Hol up, this is the guy who ran the webcomic with the toys? "Sweet monkey Jesus" and all that? I remember when he uploaded a picture of himself wearing nothing but a Godzilla '98 puppet.
Yep.

Quote of the Year:

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Seeing Ultraman Tiga return in Trigger was an utter treat.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Speaking as someone who used to look at Twisted Kaiju Theater/Daikaiju Academy sometimes back in the day, I never knew about that shit. Jesus, that's messed up.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Breakdown wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:42 am Yikes, this is the first time I've heard anything about the pedophilia stuff. Are there receipts for this? I don't wanna jump to the conclusion and slander the guy unless there's hard proof.
/sigh. Coming in just to address this. I used to lurk on NMI. Had NO FUCKING CLUE he had toys placed on nude models or photoshopped B.B.C. on his toys. I knew WHAT it was, but it never really clicked. There's debate on how he distanced himself from the K-Girls. Some say it was his GF at the time pressuring him, some say it was a massive falling out with older "core" members of the group which formed part of the cast of the comic. Then there's the pedo controversy that's thrown around.

Some characters were drawn rather young atleast form memory. Whether or not they were "short stack" or not, I don't remember, though some were drawn close to lolicon (For what it's worth, fuck lolicon too). I do however, remember lurking on the forums when someone posted a "young" GINA getting "frosted". I do remember people calling it out stating that she's WAY TOO YOUNG and the art style reflected that. That post blew the fuck up because of it and iirc a moderator or admin came in and had to remove it.

There is some truth to the whole, under aged thing. IIRC the Dorat girls might have been. A rather legendary "complete" archive at the time of it's release exists of the entire K-Girl images and assuming bio's that was available for purchase when you bought the whole archive of the comic that I have yet to see surface anywhere, ever. The falling out between some of it's inner core members might have been due to the K-Girl's debacle but it's just second hand hear-say from me.

Added in 3 minutes 45 seconds:
Ultimately whether or not it was "ok'd" passively is the issue I believe. When the removal of the K-Girls stuff started to pop up it was around the time the government cracked down on internet CP and the like. I can vaguely remember it being around the same time. Multiple factors and what not. Regardless the K-Girls stayed up and grew until up around that time. Whether or not he wanted to "roll the dice" on getting pulled up into the drama or not or possibly some people were okay with underaged Kaiju girls on the forums and what not. Ultimately Sean just uprooted it and moved it offsite then ultimately killed it all together. It's part of the TKT history overall.

On the topic - I prefer witchking's versions >.>

*If this post makes no sense, pardon. I'm beat AF from the Black Friday rush and im tapped out of anything at the moment.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

SpaceG92 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:42 pm
Breakdown wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:42 am Yikes, this is the first time I've heard anything about the pedophilia stuff. Are there receipts for this? I don't wanna jump to the conclusion and slander the guy unless there's hard proof.
/sigh. Coming in just to address this. I used to lurk on NMI. Had NO skreeonking CLUE he had toys placed on nude models or photoshopped B.B.C. on his toys. I knew WHAT it was, but it never really clicked. There's debate on how he distanced himself from the K-Girls. Some say it was his GF at the time pressuring him, some say it was a massive falling out with older "core" members of the group which formed part of the cast of the comic. Then there's the pedo controversy that's thrown around.

Some characters were drawn rather young atleast form memory. Whether or not they were "short stack" or not, I don't remember, though some were drawn close to lolicon (For what it's worth, skreeonk lolicon too). I do however, remember lurking on the forums when someone posted a "young" GINA getting "frosted". I do remember people calling it out stating that she's WAY TOO YOUNG and the art style reflected that. That post blew the skreeonk up because of it and iirc a moderator or admin came in and had to remove it.
Yeeeep. As I said, there was A LOT more than just that as well. With at least two pictures of school girl Godzilla-girl blowing him drawn for his birthday that he proudly waved around. Sean can run around shrieking he's a better and changed man and that he's "grown up", all he wants. Doesn't change the fact of what he allowed and what he clearly supported and I have 100% no doubt he still supports, only just now in a closet. As far as I'm concerned, he's the Jared Fogle of the Godzilla community.

And if there is ANY doubt of what type of hypocrite this guy is. This is the image he posted in the group that stirred the ire of many:

https://twitter.com/neomonsterisle/stat ... gr%5Etweet

Lazy and dumb meme is lazy and dumb. But keep in mind, this is the same dude who got on Toho's radar for peddling bootleg Godzilla coffee. It's only bad when he's not doing it.

Quote of the Year:

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

SpaceG92 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:42 pm
/sigh. Coming in just to address this. I used to lurk on NMI. Had NO FUCKING CLUE he had toys placed on nude models or photoshopped B.B.C. on his toys. I knew WHAT it was, but it never really clicked. There's debate on how he distanced himself from the K-Girls. Some say it was his GF at the time pressuring him, some say it was a massive falling out with older "core" members of the group which formed part of the cast of the comic. Then there's the pedo controversy that's thrown around.

Some characters were drawn rather young atleast form memory. Whether or not they were "short stack" or not, I don't remember, though some were drawn close to lolicon (For what it's worth, fuck lolicon too). I do however, remember lurking on the forums when someone posted a "young" GINA getting "frosted". I do remember people calling it out stating that she's WAY TOO YOUNG and the art style reflected that. That post blew the fuck up because of it and iirc a moderator or admin came in and had to remove it.

There is some truth to the whole, under aged thing. IIRC the Dorat girls might have been. A rather legendary "complete" archive at the time of it's release exists of the entire K-Girl images and assuming bio's that was available for purchase when you bought the whole archive of the comic that I have yet to see surface anywhere, ever. The falling out between some of it's inner core members might have been due to the K-Girl's debacle but it's just second hand hear-say from me.

Added in 3 minutes 45 seconds:
Ultimately whether or not it was "ok'd" passively is the issue I believe. When the removal of the K-Girls stuff started to pop up it was around the time the government cracked down on internet CP and the like. I can vaguely remember it being around the same time. Multiple factors and what not. Regardless the K-Girls stayed up and grew until up around that time. Whether or not he wanted to "roll the dice" on getting pulled up into the drama or not or possibly some people were okay with underaged Kaiju girls on the forums and what not. Ultimately Sean just uprooted it and moved it offsite then ultimately killed it all together. It's part of the TKT history overall.

On the topic - I prefer witchking's versions >.>

*If this post makes no sense, pardon. I'm beat AF from the Black Friday rush and im tapped out of anything at the moment.
Pretty much my thoughts on the matter. I'd always assumed the k-girls (at least the majority of them) were adults, so hearing about there being school girl age or younger characters doing that shit is just gross to me. I prefer the original versions design wise but witchking's have the advantage of actually being legal adults so yeah.

I did know about the bootleg Godzilla coffee, though. That was just silly.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Another film festival acceptance! This time, our short "Hell Is Other Witches" (which I directed and my wife wrote and edited) got into the McMinnville Short Film Festival, which is only an hour away from us, and is listed among the top 100 festivals on Film Freeway!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

^ Very nice!

Honestly, don't know what. A new chapter of life is going to begin, and I'm a feeling newly found sense of optimism.
For Emperor and Empire!

2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

Post by 2009MECHAGODZILLA »

Track 19. If you know, you know

(dont look it up if you don't want Spider-Man spoilers)
Last edited by 2009MECHAGODZILLA on Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114

Commission prices: https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/jou ... -848926845
"Disappointing! Re-watch the 1954 original. THAT is the correct form!!!"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Seeing the Season finale for Death Battle's eight Season.. because of it being absolutely hilarious, and being one of my most wanted fights i wanted them to make happen!
Spoiler:
For anyone wondering.. it's Saitama vs. Popeye.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

This happened two days ago. I've been really busy lately and didn't feel like posting until now.

After five years since we had not seen each other, I finally contacted a friend of mine. I have his phone number and I spend the past four years messaging him every once in a while hoping that he would respond to me, but he never did. I even tried contacting his mom, but she didn't respond either. It started to worry me because maybe something bad happened to him and his mom. Thankfully, I tried again and he FINALLY messaged me back. He said he has a new phone and all of his contacts weren't saved, so he didn't know who I was until I told him. We had a little chat and I was so happy to finally talk to him again after all these years that I legit felt like crying. I'm hoping we can get to hang out again like we use to.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Went through a box of my mom's old stuff and in it wad a bunch of stuff from my childhood. Report cards, art projects, awards. At the very bottom was my kindergarten graduation picture. The girl I had my first french kiss with was in it. I never realized she was in the same class as me back then. Sent me down memory lane.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"