What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by JAGzilla »

Watching the new Halo: Infinite trailers. As a general rule, it's not a good idea to get too hyped for anything, but... yeah, I'm kinda getting there.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

My day is already made knowing the final episode of Godzilla: Singular Point is only two days away.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Voddak
Ronin

Post by Voddak »

Hey guys! I'm new here and I guess finally getting my account up and running counts for something aye? I was pretty happy when I got the email haha.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Madonna in the music video for her song Like A Prayer. God what an unbelievable hurricane or beauty she was then. Just a pleasure to look at.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

After nearly 3 months of unemployment (minus a total of 7 days that I remotely covered for someone at my old job), during which time I did some relaxing and got a screenplay written, I have just been hired for a new gig, as the primary assistant editor and media manager at a company that does corporate advertising/social media videos.

And it's a 56% pay increase over my last job!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

eabaker wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:19 pm After nearly 3 months of unemployment (minus a total of 7 days that I remotely covered for someone at my old job), during which time I did some relaxing and got a screenplay written, I have just been hired for a new gig, as the primary assistant editor and media manager at a company that does corporate advertising/social media videos.

And it's a 56% pay increase over my last job!
That's great!
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

It was raining in my city this morning, which I did not expect at all. Summer rain in southern California is very uncommon.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

My last day home before heading out on vacation. Still a lot to do in the next 10 hours but at least it'll keep me busy. Wanna get as tired as possible so I can sleep good for the first leg of the trip. Driving down through the rest of Illinois is incredibly boring.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Onward to America's wang!
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I had a great time on Father's Day. I took my parents out to eat an old-fashioned Italian restaurant, bought them candy as well and my mom bought me a Godzilla shirt!

As for today, I got a call from my previous job asking me if I want to go back. So, I'm going back to work! I'll be starting training there next week. I'm so happy right now.

"That makes two of us."

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

CrimsonBloodX wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:35 am I had a great time on Father's Day. I took my parents out to eat an old-fashioned Italian restaurant, bought them candy as well and my mom bought me a Godzilla shirt!

As for today, I got a call from my previous job asking me if I want to go back. So, I'm going back to work! I'll be starting training there next week. I'm so happy right now.
Nice! Sounds like a great couple of days!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ You're gonna need a smaller boat.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Is that a goblin shark? Interesting catch!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:43 pm Is that a goblin shark? Interesting catch!
Doubt, since he’s presumably fishing in fresh, shallow water. Still looked like one though, I’ll give you that. I know it’s not, since I highly doubt this is in Australia, but it appears to be a Black-Finned Reef Shark.
For Emperor and Empire!

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

The other day, Amazon had a major sale, discounting a ton of Blu-Rays and B1G1HO deals on some graphic novels I've been dying to get, which marked maybe my biggest spending spree ever. The Harry Potter 4K Collection was selling for $78, over $100 off its base MSRP, and I figured that was too good to pass up.
Last edited by KManX89 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

Being able to get most of my room packed in preparation for an incremental family move to another Colorado town (and the start of a new and better life for me) that'll be starting in two or three weeks. I've still got plenty of items out to keep me busy/entertained between now and then.
Last edited by Leviarex on Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Watched the first episode of SP on Netflix yesterday. :D
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

KManX89
Gotengo Officer

Post by KManX89 »

Finally seeing the Halloween Killers trailer drop today.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

June 28th......

The day God gifted me to this miserable planet to bring upon you great joy and possibly even salvation.

But I forgot... My bad.