What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse reaching one million tweets on Twitter.

Oh, and finding out that my local AMC theatre is open and will be showing Godzilla vs Kong. I'm planning on watching it on Dolby Cinema.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Driving home from work with a co-worker in my car. I give him rides to and from work in exchange for the green stuff. Suddenly a silver SUV starts using the middle lane to bounce around cars and I see them coming up on me, so I floor it and don't allow them to illegally pass me easily. I eventually have to slow because of another car in front of me and the guy shoots around me and the car in front of us...

Cue the red and blue lights a few moments later. A cop was perched up ahead and saw the guy. I slow to the side, cop passes me and the other car in front of me and quickly catches up with the SUV. Co-worker starts busting up laughing. As we drive up just as the SUV is stopping, we both look over and wave. That is karma... Or Carma rather.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

This video got me rolling.

"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

After taking a break from this site to think things through, I want to apologize for all the times I've come across as being a condescending and pessimistic prick as well as coming across as a psychopath, I'm going to start bettering myself as a person on this site, forget yesterday, move onto tomorrow and let bygones be bygones and start all over.

I am gonna try not just for you guys but myself as well.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:58 pm After taking a break from this site to think things through, I want to apologize for all the times I've come across as being a condescending and pessimistic prick as well as coming across as a psychopath, I'm going to start bettering myself as a person on this site, forget yesterday, move onto tomorrow and let bygones be bygones and start all over.

I am gonna try not just for you guys but myself as well.
Like not to rain on your parade here...... But, haven't you done this like multiple times? I mean it's good you want to better yourself but..... you gotta stick to your guns bro. And you gotta accept who you are even if others don't like it, you're not gonna be liked by everyone especially here at TK.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

goji89 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:35 pmLike not to rain on your parade here...... But, haven't you done this like multiple times? I mean it's good you want to better yourself but..... you gotta stick to your guns bro. And you gotta accept who you are even if others don't like it, you're not gonna be liked by everyone especially here at TK.
I admit I have, all I can say is this time I will try notably being myself without having coming across as the immature noob I was back in January. Its really the only way I can get people to respect me like anyone else on here, I have no excuses, I'm 28 years old and shouldn't be acting like this. It's a wake-up call for me. I reflect back at all those posts and facepalm myself as well as how I was a decade ago.

I need to really step up my game.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I'm happy to announce that I got my first vaccination today!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

LegendZilla wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 pm I'm happy to announce that I got my first vaccination today!
Congrats on your chip.....I mean vaccination.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

My mom got her vaccine yesterday. They're getting another shipment in Friday. I hope I made the waiting list!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Watching Godzilla Singular Point Episode 2 and Godzilla vs. Kong, while drinking Toho licensed Godzilla Shoju in the same day might be one of the best days ever.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Godzilla vs. Kong made my day yesterday. But the Godzilla S.P ending credits made my day today.

Spoiler:
MOTHERFUCKING ZONE FIGHTER AT 1:10
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Today's just one of those rare good days. Godzilla vs Kong afterglow, a nice quiet day with the old lady, managed to have good conversation with almost every one of my friends, no coronavirus... Life is good.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Watched Godzilla vs Kong for the third time today, this time with my dad and brother.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

A song I've been trying to identify for weeks has finally been found!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

This. This made my day.

1973GXMSITB
Ronin

Post by 1973GXMSITB »

I had bunny shaped pancakes for breakfast yo!

So flipping good man!

Happy Easter peeps!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

1973GXMSITB wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:46 pm I had bunny shaped pancakes for breakfast yo!

So flipping good man!

Happy Easter peeps!
Happy Easter yourself. :huge: :Godzilla68:

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Just got a $3 raise.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:15 am Just got a $3 raise.
Get that money Mac Daddy!

My girlfriend hooked me up with a Twin Peaks soundtrack from 1990 for my birthday tomorrow! It's supposed to be 80 degrees, my stimulus just hit, the plants are finally greening up, and I'm hanging out with two of my best friends for the day. Doesn't get much sweeter than that lads.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:46 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:15 am Just got a $3 raise.
Get that money Mac Daddy!

My girlfriend hooked me up with a Twin Peaks soundtrack from 1990 for my birthday tomorrow! It's supposed to be 80 degrees, my stimulus just hit, the plants are finally greening up, and I'm hanging out with two of my best friends for the day. Doesn't get much sweeter than that lads.
Get that Biden Stimmy money Major!

And shiiit, I have become your best friend already? :oops:
I don't know what to say, I didn't write anything down.
Twin peaks? I've heard of that..... it sucks but you do you besty.