What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by goji89 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:45 pm
goji89 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:18 pm
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:32 am Get up 'n win today, all of you! Or I'll getcha!
Yeah, nothing like commanding someone to do something then threatening them if they don't do it.

And win what exactly...? At LIFE? Have you not seen what's out there recently?

Great pep talk Dad.
Back talkin' me boy? Eh?

What's out there don't matter if ya got balls that can't break.
In this fragile societal day and age.....? Sorry but people like that are becoming a dying breed.

And I'll back talk to ya dad even when mom isn't around.
Last edited by goji89 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I… didn’t mean to walk in on this :oops:

I got vaccinated today! Pfizer.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Voyager wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:25 pm I… didn’t mean to walk in on this :oops:

I got vaccinated today! Pfizer.
Just make sure to move your arm around! It'll make the incoming pain more tolerable. :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:25 am Found out my baby is going to be a girl.

Now I have an excuse to watch the Rebirth of Mothra Trilogy 100x with no one questioning me :Mothra61: :lol:
Spoiler:
Of course, I'm not going to exclude my kid from liking anything because of their gender, but hey anything to watch Mothra :Mothra61: :Mothra61: :Mothra61:
Congrats! (Not so much on the watching-Rebirth-of-Mothra part though.)
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:25 am Found out my baby is going to be a girl.

Now I have an excuse to watch the Rebirth of Mothra Trilogy 100x with no one questioning me :Mothra61: :lol:
Spoiler:
Of course, I'm not going to exclude my kid from liking anything because of their gender, but hey anything to watch Mothra :Mothra61: :Mothra61: :Mothra61:
Congrats!

RIP Evan.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

This is gonna sound silly and fangirly, but I got my comment hearted by Spike Spencer himself! It was on his latest reaction to the AIDS PSA he did with Tiffany Grant.
For Emperor and Empire!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Voyager wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:05 pm This is gonna sound silly and fangirly, but I got my comment hearted by Spike Spencer himself! It was on his latest reaction to the AIDS PSA he did with Tiffany Grant.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

mikelcho
EDF Instructor

Post by mikelcho »

Spoiler:
Congratulations! Hope she likes the trilogy! What memories that'll make in the future!

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

The Frankenstein Monster mask I ordered arrived today. And screw what the negative reviews for it have said, it's awesome and does go perfectly with the other three masks I mentioned in the 'Latest Purchases Thread':

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 6wykRBqfhY

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I may or may not be sick with the COVID, but i don't have to deal with that annoying sensation the swab gives me anymore! Why?

Because i just.. blew my nose... feel like an idiot for not thinking of that sooner.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Finished reading the second script of what would eventually become Prometheus. Definitely a fascinating read.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

It got really cloudy at my town. The clouds just came out of nowhere, it got dark really quick and we are having lots of cool breeze. I even saw some lightning bolts and heard thunder. After months of warm and hot sunny days, having to see this kind of whether at my hometown really puts me in a good mood.

Two minutes later, it's now raining. We the people in California really need that.
Last edited by CrimsonBloodX on Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Yankees lose.

:D
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

The best part of travelling to the Southwest? In N Out. Why are the Double Doubles so good???
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:23 pm The best part of travelling to the Southwest? In N Out. Why are the Double Doubles so good???
One of the great pains of moving away from SoCal was giving up In N Out. Even though I'm mostly a vegetarian-with-vegan-tendencies these days, I continued enjoying the occasional In N Out trip on my cheat days. I think there's one about 40 miles south of us here in Oregon, but that's not quite as convenient as having one 4 minutes away...
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

eabaker wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 am
Rando Yaguchi wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:23 pm The best part of travelling to the Southwest? In N Out. Why are the Double Doubles so good???
One of the great pains of moving away from SoCal was giving up In N Out. Even though I'm mostly a vegetarian-with-vegan-tendencies these days, I continued enjoying the occasional In N Out trip on my cheat days. I think there's one about 40 miles south of us here in Oregon, but that's not quite as convenient as having one 4 minutes away...
If you ever find yourself in the Washington DC/Maryland area, PLNT Burger is a game-changer
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:33 am
eabaker wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 am
If you ever find yourself in the Washington DC/Maryland area, PLNT Burger is a game-changer
Duly noted!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

This probably one of the best sounding and looking fan edits for the Godzilla franchise I've seen. If the entire trilogy would have had this type of atmosphere... And its all thanks to the music.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

eabaker wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:18 am One of the great pains of moving away from SoCal was giving up In N Out. Even though I'm mostly a vegetarian-with-vegan-tendencies these days, I continued enjoying the occasional In N Out trip on my cheat days. I think there's one about 40 miles south of us here in Oregon, but that's not quite as convenient as having one 4 minutes away...
If there were one 4 minutes away from me, I'd be a star of My 600 Pound Life by now. I'm getting all I can while I'm here though, currently in the lobby for my fourth burger of the week. :lol:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

This was a couple of days ago now, but our short film "Charlotte on the Rebound" just got its third festival acceptance, this time to the Oregon Short Film Festival!

This is the first festival we've gotten into that we'll actually be able to attend, as it's here in Oregon, while the other two are in Canada and England, respectively.