What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Voyager »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:37 pm
Voyager wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:29 pm When my mother is on the phone to someone, creating lies about me, right in front of me.

What?
Good lies, or bad lies? Relevant!
Not bad lies, per say, but little lies that get on my nerves, for example, “Oh, Voyager, yeah, he’s been a real con-man… yeah, he’s been very devilish when it comes to jobs i tell him to do… yeah, he half-asses it.”

Not bad, and certainly no consequences, but just stuff that makes me uneasy and that can possibly taint other’s images of me.
Jermobooka wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:31 pm
Did you hear? Voyager has finally acquired some taste when it comes to the Godzilla franchise! Isn’t that exciting?
Someone’s been feeling funny recently, eh? First Vakanai, now me. Who’s next?! Poor Goji89?
For Emperor and Empire!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Voyager wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:43 pm
Someone’s been feeling funny recently, eh? First Vakanai, now me. Who’s next?! Poor Goji89?
Oh he knows better than to mess with me.

I'm very sensitive and might cry, he wouldn't want to make poor old goji89 cry.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

goji89 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:48 pm

Godzilla vs Biollante is overrated and has the worst Godzilla design in the entire existence of existence.

Here’s the tissues
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Jermobooka wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:00 pm

Godzilla vs Biollante is overrated and has the worst Godzilla design in the entire existence of existence.

Here’s the tissues
What are you 5?

Come on dude, that was weak I know you can do better.
Be better. I expect a good insult so don't half ass it like you do everything else.

Come on, hit me, hit me, HIT ME!!!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

goji89 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:08 pm
Jermobooka wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:00 pm

Here’s the tissues
What are you 5?

Come on dude, that was weak I know you can do better.
Be better. I expect a good insult so don't half ass it like you do everything else.

Come on, hit me, hit me, HIT ME!!!
Godzilla '91 has a better rack than '89
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:23 pm Godzilla '91 has a better rack than '89
:shock:

That's a low blow.

My lil gojis.......

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

The current housing situation. Apparently I picked the wrong time to move, because I can't find an apartment anywhere. Might have to stay put and find a new job until I can...
Last edited by Rando Yaguchi on Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:18 pm The current housing situation. Apparently I picked the wrong time to move, because I can't find an apartment anywhere. Might have to stay put and find a new job until I can...
Aw, man. That's a bummer.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

eabaker wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:53 pm
Rando Yaguchi wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:18 pm The current housing situation. Apparently I picked the wrong time to move, because I can't find an apartment anywhere. Might have to stay put and find a new job until I can...
Ya know, I forgot to tell ya - a few months ago I decided not to move out to the Portland area, for various personal/professional reasons - now I'm just trying to find another place in MT that I can live for another year or so, but there's just so little vacancy! It's insane. Still, I'm lucky that I'm currently in a nice, reasonably priced apartment, a lot of people in my area can't even get that...
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:06 pm
eabaker wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:53 pm
Ya know, I forgot to tell ya - a few months ago I decided not to move out to the Portland area, for various personal/professional reasons - now I'm just trying to find another place in MT that I can live for another year or so, but there's just so little vacancy! It's insane. Still, I'm lucky that I'm currently in a nice, reasonably priced apartment, a lot of people in my area can't even get that...
Yeah, boy, at least you have a place to stay! Take comfort in that!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Accidentally smacked the ceiling fan at full-speed while putting a shirt on. It's kinda like the finger equivalent of stubbing your toe.

It stopped hurting a bit ago but now there's a grey comma mark on my birdy finger.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:00 pm Accidentally smacked the ceiling fan at full-speed while putting a shirt on. It's kinda like the finger equivalent of stubbing your toe.

It stopped hurting a bit ago but now there's a grey comma mark on my birdy finger.
Ouch!

On my end, i keep trying to do something productive, but since school has been picking up steam again i keep finding myself really too tired to really do anything beyond something related to that. I found myself sleeping most of the day away, and i didn't get up till six.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I had a terrifying thought: what if the government implemented a law that has phone companies scan you photos and if you have copyrighted material you will be sue for $10,000 or more. Probably won’t happen but after the shit I seen I won’t be surprised if they actually did it.
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

When I stub my middle toe. Hurts a hell of a lot more.
For Emperor and Empire!

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The average person's primitive, stupid attitude toward snakes. My neighbor just found a large timber rattlesnake in our front yard and kindly took it upon himself to shoot it for us. The seven members of my family spend about a combined two hours a day in our yard, nearly all of which is just me walking the dogs. We almost certainly never would've seen the snake, let alone gotten close enough to be bitten. But, you know, there's always that 0.0001% chance, so it's back to Hell for the Satan noodle.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Dracosaurian
JXSDF Technician

Post by Dracosaurian »

JAGzilla wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:36 am The average person's primitive, stupid attitude toward snakes. My neighbor just found a large timber rattlesnake in our front yard and kindly took it upon himself to shoot it for us. The seven members of my family spend about a combined two hours a day in our yard, nearly all of which is just me walking the dogs. We almost certainly never would've seen the snake, let alone gotten close enough to be bitten. But, you know, there's always that 0.0001% chance, so it's back to Hell for the Satan noodle.
That's very unfortunate.... I make it my business to get the Garter and Mudsnakes out of harms way in my neighborhood.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I have a SERIOUSLY bad habit of being forgetful of my passwords, mostly because i have so many of them. I put mine for this site on a piece of paper.. and now i can't find it.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Don’t worry, this has happened to the best of us. I’ve done it many times.
Last edited by Voyager on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Voyager wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:13 pm When I stub my middle toe. Hurts a hell of a lot more.
Just thinking about it makes me squirm a bit.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Just bought a TMNT 90's two pack of shredder and splinter and my Shredder came with two left feet.

UUUUGGHHHGHUGGHUGGH!!!

FUCK YOU NECAAAAA!!

I mean I've seen and heard stories about this happening to Neca figures but never thought it'd happen to me, since every one I've purchased have been flawless. Normally I wouldn't care I'd return it and get another one but these are extremely hard to find in store and at retail value.
Also it's barefoot so you can tell right away. My OCD collector ass can't handle that right now I'm gonna need therapy and lots and lots of pills.