What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Spuro
Keizer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Spuro »

Terasawa wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:12 pm "Sure he hates women, people of color, and LGBTQ people, but at least he hates Disney Star Wars too."
Aw, man, that gave me a good laugh. Can I sig this?
Rando Yaguchi wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:24 pm Anti-SJWs are worse than SJWs.
No kidding. In my personal experience they've been way more annoying.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Couldn’t agree more, I think the worst offender of is NoBullsh*t and Mr H review
NoBullsh*t just accuses everything to be SJW if things doesn’t fit his views, like the time he accuse The one episode in Game Of Thrones for becoming SJW because it was a room filled with women or The time he accused NFKRZ to be a SJW, and side with BuzzFeed here the video of NFKRZ response https://youtu.be/3wlmxghOo6E
While Mr H Reviews is just sad, because he actually used to make actual good content like alien explains and that sort of stuff, but overtime he focus on being more of an anti SJW and start being way too harsh on things don’t believe me go to his channel, and check oldest videos to newest videos it’s freaking night and day
https://youtube.com/c/MrHReviews
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

"SJWs suck because they whine about pointless stuff!"

*posts 90 minute long video itemizing why TLJ, Disney, and Kathleen Kennedy raped my childhood*
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Something else that annoys me about this whole phenomenon is that "SJW" used to be a good qualifier for people who endlessly grandstand about social issues for clout, until this side of YouTube picked it up as "anyone who wants to change things for the better regarding representation that I don't agree with."
You can complain about lousy storytelling and transparent attempts to court Twitter politics without bemoaning "SJW" at every turn.
I guess this all ties in with internet discourse though. Always comes down to black and white, Us vs Them bullshit, no room for opposing positions. Unfortunately it's bled over into real life as well.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Spuro wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:24 pm Can I sig this?
Go for it, dude.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

They're both bad.

SJW types love to stand on superficial soapboxes with annoyingly childish passive aggressive shots they send out, and when met with equal vitriol they cry out heresy and tag their equally as weird friends to come bombard the individual, going against the very anti-bullying thing they strive to *allegedly* end. Then when the heat gets too hot they play the buzzword game. "You incel, neckbeard, racist, misogynist, sexist", or if you're a woman who sides with the man's point you're suddenly objectified as a "pick-me"

Anti-SJW's spend every waking minute uploading content on why someone did something because of political reasons, and whine about it. Typically has some racists in their midst. But mainly its just fans who feel they've been wronged and POC who feel they're attacked and victimized by the SJW groups because their opinions don't align with the hivemind.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I really dislike Social Justice Warriors.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:45 am While Mr H Reviews is just sad, because she actually used to make actual good content like alien explains and that sort of stuff, but overtime he focus on being more of an anti SJW and start being way too harsh on things don’t believe me go to his channel, and check oldest videos to newest videos it’s freaking night and day
Hard agree. I used to be a subscriber to Mr. H for his interesting videos on the AVP series, but after a while when he started doing his anti-SJW videos, I just couldn't stick around and ended up unsubbing.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:06 am
Thatguy4683 wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:45 am While Mr H Reviews is just sad, because he actually used to make actual good content like alien explains and that sort of stuff, but overtime he focus on being more of an anti SJW and start being way too harsh on things don’t believe me go to his channel, and check oldest videos to newest videos it’s freaking night and day
Hard agree. I used to be a subscriber to Mr. H for his interesting videos on the AVP series, but after a while when he started doing his anti-SJW videos, I just couldn't stick around and ended up unsubbing.
Me too, it just sucks that he a Anti SJW because I really did like his contents up until he start making those videos

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

That's something an SJW would say.

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

_JNavs_ wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:36 am They're both bad.

SJW types love to stand on superficial soapboxes with annoyingly childish passive aggressive shots they send out, and when met with equal vitriol they cry out heresy and tag their equally as weird friends to come bombard the individual, going against the very anti-bullying thing they strive to *allegedly* end. Then when the heat gets too hot they play the buzzword game. "You incel, neckbeard, racist, misogynist, sexist", or if you're a woman who sides with the man's point you're suddenly objectified as a "pick-me"

Anti-SJW's spend every waking minute uploading content on why someone did something because of political reasons, and whine about it. Typically has some racists in their midst. But mainly its just fans who feel they've been wronged and POC who feel they're attacked and victimized by the SJW groups because their opinions don't align with the hivemind.
Facts. There are snowflakes and reactionaries of every political persuasion.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Speaking not as a mod at the moment, but simply as a user who has been labeled as an "SJW" - on this board, among other places - I'm going to ask that we refrain from using the term as a pejorative.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

SJW is definitely a misnomer - woke-scold is a much better descriptor for that vocal minority of the left IMO.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Rando Yaguchi wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:34 am SJW is definitely a misnomer - woke-scold is a much better descriptor for that vocal minority of the left IMO.
I like that! Hopefully it doesn't get co-opted by YouTube d-bags.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:44 pm
Rando Yaguchi wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:34 am SJW is definitely a misnomer - woke-scold is a much better descriptor for that vocal minority of the left IMO.
I like that! Hopefully it doesn't get co-opted by YouTube d-bags.
If anything YouTube has taught us is they'll use it.

Added in 6 minutes 5 seconds:
eabaker wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:45 am Speaking not as a mod at the moment, but simply as a user who has been labeled as an "SJW" - on this board, among other places - I'm going to ask that we refrain from using the term as a pejorative.
Now that's some woke stuff. So SJW is just that offensive now? Just because you're called one it's this offensive thing that everyone should stop using it in context? It's not that offensive but.....
O.k.
Last edited by goji89 on Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

goji89 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:51 pm
eabaker wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:45 am Speaking not as a mod at the moment, but simply as a user who has been labeled as an "SJW" - on this board, among other places - I'm going to ask that we refrain from using the term as a pejorative.
Now that's some woke stuff. So SJW is just that offensive now? Just because you're called one it's this offensive thing that everyone should stop using it in context? It's not that offensive but.....
O.k.
Who said "should"? I politely asked, because since I have been labeled one, comments about them collectively feel like personal attacks, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on the board with that same sense.
Last edited by eabaker on Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

eabaker wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:20 am
O.k.
Who said "should"? I politely asked, because since I have been labeled one, comments about them collectively feel like personal attacks.
He can't respond, man. He's on a week long cruise curtesy of Girameister.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:21 am

O.k.
Who said "should"? I politely asked, because since I have been labeled one, comments about them collectively feel like personal attacks.
So? This is a public forum; replies are not strictly to the person who posted, but to the entire audience reading.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

eabaker wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:23 am
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:21 am

So? This is a public forum; replies are not strictly to the person who posted, but to the entire audience reading.
Valid point. Just wasn't aware if you were trying to engage in a civil ( :lol: ) conversation with the man at this moment and not knowing he was on a special trip.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

God, I hate Gatekeepers