What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Voyager »

SpaceG92 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:07 pm
Jermobooka wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:00 pm Currently boarding a plane for a 3 hour flight and there’s already a two crying children.

This’ll be fun. :)
Deal with that daily. The neighbor as a young child "on the spectrum". So all he does from 8:00am to about 7/9pm is go outside and wail like a siren. He also bangs things like his polyresin desk like a drum. Did I mention he screams all day? Every day? For nearly a year? I honestly blame the parents, but god damn it's driving me insane. Can't sleep on the couch with the nice breeze from the open window without "BWWAAAARRRGFH! AAAAAAARRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" keeping me and everyone else up.
How old is he? Young-Young? Or… 6-9 young? I’m afraid if it’s the latter…
SpaceG92 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:07 pm What Gets on my nerves? Flat - earthers. Yes, bringing them back up again.
I hate them too. Ever since I watched that Netflix documentary on them, I’m awakened to their ignorance.
Last edited by Voyager on Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Voyager wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:29 pm How old is he? Young-Young? Or… 6-9 young? I’m afraid if it’s the latter…
3, young still.

Added in 2 minutes 30 seconds:
goji89 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:20 pm Hell yeeeeesss!

I worked during this crap storm "essential worker" and got shyt from all the bonuses others got. It was better to just not work but noooow they crying they broke with all that stimi and free aide. But agree some do need it but I'm betting a whole lot just got a free ride.
+1. Preach it.
goji89 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:20 pm Flat Earthers still exist?

I mean they were a trend about two to three yrs ago. Especially with some celebrities coming out as flat Earthers.
Sadly yes. They just fester in a massive echo chamber and occasional come out with some stupid new theory that they disprove a year later by accident and then just refuse to believe their results.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

SpaceG92 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:45 pm Sadly yes. They just fester in a massive echo chamber and occasional come out with some stupid new theory that they disprove a year later by accident and then just refuse to believe their results.
Sad.

The only flat thing on this Earth is my ass. You could iron your clothes and get the most wrinkle free gear ever.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Got a dodgy internet connection and no Microsoft Word so it's been a slow crawl trying to finish a long post. Can only really trust making short ones like this.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

It's annoying that the BBCode close tags ([/b], et al.) are so inefficient for touch typing practitioners -- three pinky strokes and a jump from the top to bottom row and back. I've been using phpBB forums for more than 20 years and I don't think a day has gone by where I haven't flubbed typing one of those.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I don’t understand the massive hate for shipping two characters, like why are they bad? If it was real people then I would understand but these are fictional characters. Why are people getting mad at people who just ships two characters. I don’t get it

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:03 am I don’t understand the massive hate for shipping two characters, like why are they bad? If it was real people then I would understand but these are fictional characters. Why are people getting mad at people who just ships two characters. I don’t get it
I agree most ships are fine, but their are quite a couple times (for example, incest) where the line needs to be drawn

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Gigantis wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:28 am
Thatguy4683 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:03 am I don’t understand the massive hate for shipping two characters, like why are they bad? If it was real people then I would understand but these are fictional characters. Why are people getting mad at people who just ships two characters. I don’t get it
I agree most ships are fine, but their are quite a couple times (for example, incest) where the line needs to be drawn
That is very understandable, and I agree that there’s needs to be a line to be drawn too

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

It's not just the shipping.....its what comes after it. The cringiest fan fics, the having them be males and pregnant, the entitlement that the authors of said characters were wrong in choosing their partners......(Looking at you Sakura fans).

Lol.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

goji89 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:14 pm
It's not just the shipping.....its what comes after it. The cringiest fan fics, the having them be males and pregnant, the entitlement that the authors of said characters were wrong in choosing their partners......(Looking at you Sakura fans).

Lol.
I mean I don’t really care if they make cringe fanfics as long it doesn’t hurt anyone. But I do have a problem with what Ship is better. The deaths threats and flame wars are very unnecessary.
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

The Loud House fandom. People think the Sonic, MLP, FNAF fandoms are the worst, but boy you have seen the Loud House fandoms?

Insane
Ninkonpoops
Carrying
Egg
Shooters
Today

Ok, TK. Decode!
For Emperor and Empire!

G2000 Rides Again
Young Farmer

Post by G2000 Rides Again »

Is this probation or is this just standard for new users now

Either way it sucks

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

G2000 Rides Again wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:16 pm Is this probation or is this just standard for new users now

Either way it sucks
Both. Probation is standard for new users.
Last edited by eabaker on Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I’ve been recently finding out that there’s been some hate for millennials, I mean why? Why hate a generation for things that you don’t like? I mean yeah we fucked up here and there but that doesn’t mean your generation doesn’t fuck up either.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I don’t see the reason why The need to be a asshole to people for just having different opinions. Like you need to be an asshole to have the better opinion. As we saw on this site you can have different opinions but without being a jerk to do so. I mean there’s some cases there but it doesn’t go off the rails most of the time.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

You know what rattles my cookies? What doesn't jiggle my jam? .....

People stealing heads off of figures from the stores. Like the LeBron James and Marvin even the My Heroe Academia Todoroki.... Like this is the stupidest Tik Tok trend there is. What is the point to this stupidity? These people are just embarrassing.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

When I try to sleep but there are ungodly sounds coming from the next door neighbours.
Last edited by Voyager on Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Voyager wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:13 pm When I try to sleep but there are ungodly sounds coming from the next door neighbours.
Yeah, I’ve heard Emu’s can get a bit rowdy at those late hours…
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Jermobooka wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:30 pm
Voyager wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:13 pm When I try to sleep but there are ungodly sounds coming from the next door neighbours.
Don’t even. Not funny.

You don’t know what I’ve been through man! I have severe PTSD from those… damned “birds”!
For Emperor and Empire!

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

Voyager wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:34 pm
Jermobooka wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:30 pm
Don’t even. Not funny.

You don’t know what I’ve been through man! I have severe PTSD from those… damned “birds”!
You guys lost a war against 'em, so this checks out.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"