The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
H-Man
G-Grasper

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by H-Man »

So last night, I had THE dream. I was watching The Matrix 4...

So, Neo is a gamer who mysteriously wakes up in Egypt at about the time of Joseph, son of Israel. He meets Asenath, played by Carrie-Ann Moss. He stays at her house as she's willing to look after him despite his modern clothing and strange way of speaking.

Meanwhile, the local guards are rounding up young boys and whisking them away to some unknown place in the desert outside the city. One of them happens to be a young Menasseh.

Neo befriends Asenath's "neighbor," an Egyptian guy who dresses like he's from the 20th Century. The guy has figured out how to project himself into the future, with which he brings back goods as favors for his friends. He comes back with a newspaper from the 1880s. Neo tells Asenath that the paper is from 2700 years in the future.

Meanwhile, a bunch of kids show up at Asenath's house to hide from the guards, who are rounding up more children. The guards show up, accompanied by "Angels," or people in futuristic clothing with equally-futuristic weapons.

Neo has a vision of fight between two factions of Angels on the streets of 18th century Germany and realizes that he's in the second iteration of the Matrix, one that was based on the grotesqueries of the human mind and culture.

At that point, he discovers that he has powers and goes back to Ancient Egypt. He learns that the children are being whisked away to be brainwashed into warriors, and that the Angels are actually Agents.

Neo storms the Pharoah's palace and has a crazy super-power fight with the Angels, before leaving the city limits.

There he discovers a group of other gamers who working on their skills to beat the Matrix by its own rules. Empowered by this discovery, Neo arms himself with some chains and goes back into the city to fight the Angels.

He makes his way to the brainwashing camp where he fights the Angels in order to save Menasseh. He also has to fight a giant prehistoric insect. End of dream.

(there were also sandstorms and killer hyenas in the dream)

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

H-Man wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:02 am -Matrix 4 snip-
I would unironically watch the shit out of that
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Very strange dream but then again they always are.
Remember it started with me being at home one morning and my siblings & I are getting ready for school. Our dad's waiting to take us but I get behind so have to run as they have the truck about to leave our court.
Through the street, I see different people who should be in school(btw I'm no longer in high school but college). First, three random girls I had meet at Walmart last night sitting on the hood of a car. Second, my senior English class's hippie kid sitting in front of a truck. Then about two other guys, one who I knew, walking to school obviously about to be late.
It's then that dad takes a detour saying it's the right way to get to school even though it's obviously not. We stop at this place to get braces but on our tires. The place is set up like a taco stand. Once we pay, she gives us change that is these huge gold and silver coins. My dad tells me to give back a portion of the change to help the struggling business out of compassion I guess.
By then it was way later into the day, so we all just head back home. This is where it gets more random and nightmarish. Starts off with me and the MLP show's characters exploring the "Hollow Earth" beneath like a meter under the house's wooden floor. Apparently it takes you to doors that open portals to worlds of lucious and fantastical plants.
After a while down there, I run into one portal/screen that's playing like a star wars romance parody, with a young sith-like character (basically Anakin/Kylo ren) going on a tangent about his dark Vs good light side, both represented by things to his left & right. The dark is like just a dark shadow but the light is a candle lit under half a decomposing woman's body who it's seems was his partner.
Next, I think my sister says she once ate a piece of an octopus' tentacle thinking it was a tentacle. That transitions the dream into being on a fishing ship where they're fishing mermaids. In the back of the boat they have 4 of them strung lifelessly by the lip with a reel as they bounces around with the waves as a big fish would. They're really colorful with big flat eyes and big heads.
Then my dream ends because my cellphone vibrated.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Someone on the Make your own Godzilla thread called my post “a bad digisaurus”. Not too sure what that even means.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:45 am Someone on the Make your own Godzilla thread called my post “a bad digisaurus”. Not too sure what that even means.
Sir this is the dreams thread. Oh, did this happen in your dream? Lol, went over my head.
Last edited by Voyager on Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Last night I had a dream where I went to go watch the incredibly hyped and awaited “Batman vs. Spider-Man” movie with my dad.

From what I remember, the plot had all kinds of superheroes and villains from both Marvel and DC (Iron Man, Captain America, Superman, the Flash, Joker, etc etc), but the main plot was that Batman disagreed with Spider-Man’s philosophies, world view, and carefree attitude, while he himself was getting more brutal and violent (no killing though).

It all culminates in the final battle which jumps between the DC and Marvel universe, fighting in places like Gotham, NYC, Madripoor (I think?), and Metropolis.

Batman wins after a hard and long fought battle, leaving Peter bloodied and beaten before collapsing on the ground in exhaustion

Can you tell I’ve had superheroes on my mind recently?
Last edited by Jermobooka on Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Basically, in the past, there was two people about to fight in this undergorund wrestling ring. The weird thing is that both combatants believed they were aliens or something. Anyways, they start their duel and halfway through, one of the dude just randomly gets shot in the back of his head. Like, half of it gone. Then, theremwas like news coverage of the thing and then, the narrative shifted to the dude only being killed after winning the match and going outside. Then, it ended. I dunno what that was about but... yeah

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I entered a dark room and was suddenly tied down. The lights flicker on and it turns out I’m being interrogated. Tow people sit opposite me, one being Asuka, and the other being my self described “doppelgangster”, so he looked just like me but had a mobster aesthetic. They ask me a few questions, which I answer fast, but then Doppelgangster Voyager asks me ‘why are you here?’. I couldn’t answer fast enough, and I was shot my Asuka, ending the dream.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I was getting swarmed by... something. Don't remember exactly what was attacking me but whatever it was, I was fighting it with a katana and some sort of Halo-style sci-fi blaster. Eventually, I got overwhelmed and the dream ended.

Creola
Ronin

Post by Creola »

I haven't had dreams for a long time, or I just don't remember them. Although I would very much like to

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

One part of my dream last night involved me and my family being in a house infested with HUGE rats that would try to attack us. It was pretty scary. Near the end, I saw Ultraman Zett and another Ultra join forces and merge into one Ultra.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

There was a Monster Hunter movie in which a Flying Wyvern looking dragon had escaped containment, and was battling a bunch of dragons like Rathalos, Rathian, and Nergigante during its escape.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

So apparently, a big snippet of Shin Ultraman got released on Amazon Prime by the title of "Shin Ultraman Ultimate Battle". It was weird, kinda feeling like a Wes Anderson film in Japanese. Unlike the title suggests, there wasn't much monster action but there were appearances, such as a 1/8th person from Ultra Q and an entirely new kaiju called Wonder King, who was only named. At the end, the SSSP were in a city when suddenly, Gabora bursts out of the city floor in full Shin Godzilla-quality CGI! We get that scene with the crowd looking up before Gabora opens his drill to reveal a face that looks kinda like a mixture between the 1966 suit's face and a Bullet Bill, with blue irises and no tusks in sight. Then, that opens up to reveal the skeletal face we're familiar with. Dream ended there.

Also, I remember I mistook the 1/8th person sleeping on a flower as Ragon somehow. Although Wonder King wasn't shown in the preview, I do know his design via some concept art; he looked like a lime-green Powered Red King with Magular's head.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

My dream is kind of like one long series, and a lot happened that I cannot recall, but I'll try my best.

It opens with me, and a bunch of other kids (collected from my years of school) are sitting in my backyard, looking at my huge tree that I have. The tree looks normal from where we're viewing it, but on the other side, there are a bunch of holes, that go right from the stump to the tips of branches. These holes, unbeknownst to us yet, house spores that fly out and infect people. These spores are highly dangerous, and within infection, kill people within a day. This is apparently the last day on earth.

I and my friends go investigate these deadly spores, and try to find a way to stop them. My elder sister (who's about 23) goes out with me and my friends, who were weirdly de aged to about 14, in hazmat suits. We inspect the holes, each with their own hole. We conclude that there are "hives" of spores in here, and they need to be destroyed. Sadly, as we take off our hazmat suits, we realise someone was infected; my sister. It was easy to tell. Her eyes were bloated and enlarged like grey aliens, and his nose had all but gone. She begged us to kill her, and we refused. She left the house, never to be seen again.

Turns out, this was happening all over the world, but luckily for us, our tree was apparently the 'Mother Tree'. So it turns out it wasn't just a natural disease going around spread by hives, but rather sentient trees seeking to wipe out humanity. We know that we only have a short time to live, so we better do what's right. We all say some words from the heart to each other, I confessed my love for the childhood crush that I never confessed too, and with not much time left, she returned the feeling, knowing that the world is going to end soon. We all go up to the plant, wearing no protective items, except for myself, who is wearing a cross around my neck. I lit a match and threw it into the tree, which instantly burst into flames. I gripped my cross tight as I listened to the hellish screams of the tree burning.

Once the tree is nothing but ash, we go to sleep and wake up the next morning to see if the world was still there. It was. Now earlier, you see, I didn't mention it but there was a science lesson taught by 10th grade science teacher, examining the body of a deceased person who had fallen to the spores. My friends and I were horrified, worrying about if this experiment would leak spores in an enclosed area. It finally came, and when the body was examined, there was no trace of any spores. When my destroyed the mother tree, all spores across the globe instantly vanished, and every tree spreading them crumbled into ash.

We had won, and to celebrate... we go out to see a musical. Turns out we don't see the musical but rather go backstage only to listen to an old showrunner complaining about the performers complaining about having their crotch get smashed up and down on a galloping horse prop. After that a montage shows of us learning magic and swordsmanship, and then there's a 40 year time skip of us fighting some evil magic users with swords and magic of our own, set in a medieval castle. There was a lot of banter between all of us so I assumed they'd been arch nemesis for many years. Then, I wake up.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I was trying to show my mom Godzilla 1998 but the screen kept lagging & she kept getting distracted & going to do other things.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

So I just had a dream where I was lying curled up on some guy’s doorstep, legs folded over my shoulders. The guy opens the door, I suddenly look up at him, unfurl my legs and stand up to his eye-level. And the moment he gets spooked, I—for literally no fucking reason at all—punch him right in the face before going inside and doing the same to his family, again for literally no reason.

Then, in less than a second, I go right back outside, onto the street where other Trick-or-Treaters are, and proceed to go on a reasonless face-punching rampage across the entire neighborhood while the Benny Hill theme plays in the background.

And I’m finally stopped when my younger brother drives right down the street in a cargo truck and hits me, dressed as fucking Redman all the while.

Dreams are weird as hell.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:55 am So I just had a dream where I was lying curled up on some guy’s doorstep, legs folded over my shoulders. The guy opens the door, I suddenly look up at him, unfurl my legs and stand up to his eye-level. And the moment he gets spooked, I—for literally no skreeonking reason at all—punch him right in the face before going inside and doing the same to his family, again for literally no reason.

Then, in less than a second, I go right back outside, onto the street where other Trick-or-Treaters are, and proceed to go on a reasonless face-punching rampage across the entire neighborhood while the Benny Hill theme plays in the background.

And I’m finally stopped when my younger brother drives right down the street in a cargo truck and hits me, dressed as skreeonking Redman all the while.

This feels way too specific. I'm pretty sure this is a prophecy, dude

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:06 am
ShinGojira14 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:55 am So I just had a dream where I was lying curled up on some guy’s doorstep, legs folded over my shoulders. The guy opens the door, I suddenly look up at him, unfurl my legs and stand up to his eye-level. And the moment he gets spooked, I—for literally no skreeonking reason at all—punch him right in the face before going inside and doing the same to his family, again for literally no reason.

And I’m finally stopped when my younger brother drives right down the street in a cargo truck and hits me, dressed as skreeonking Redman all the while.

This feels way too specific. I'm pretty sure this is a prophecy, dude
What FOR?

If it is, it must really lazily written.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I had a short dream that my mom was shoving me on a burning stove.
I had woken up way too early & had that dream after going back to sleep. It woke me right the heck back up, like WTH brain ?!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream that I was fighting Godzilla Earth to protect my friends. Oddly, in that fight I was firing ki blasts at his face to grab his attention, and using All Might's power to punch Godzilla hard enough to send him flying or dodge his attacks.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA