The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I had a dream that Universal Pictures bought Blockbuster Video, re-opened all the stores and made the stores sell Jurassic Park toys and merchandises in addition to a large stock of Jurassic Park movies ranging from the old VHS tapes to the most recent Blu-ray and 4K Ultra releases. The store that I was in did have DVDs and Blu-rays of other movies and TV shows, it's just that most of the movies there were from the Jurassic Park franchise. I even remember seeing a Jurassic Park Lego set in the store. It was so weird seeing Blockbuster Video becoming this home video renting/Jurassic Park merchandising store hybrid, but it was also kind of neat. I got to be honest, I was a little disappointed when I woke up and realized that it was just a dream.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Sooploosh
Ronin

Post by Sooploosh »

I had a dream where I broke into someones house and drank a whole gallon of milk before flying away.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I was using a cell phone to screenshot pictures from a version of Godzilla Vs Biollante that had a really bad suit in one scene. In that scene, they shot Godzilla shaped missles at a building.
Then I went with my father and brother to pick up food but he wanted to stop in the street so a news helicopter flying above would video us. When the chopper was gone he still wanted to stay in the middle of the road.
Then a school trip to a theme park was happening. I and some others didn't get to go and were instead put in a house (that looked like my old house ) surrounded by a xenomorph, a predator, a Velociraptor and a cat.
In the house, someone complains to their mom that they missed the bus to the trip, and that person decides to get back to the bus using Mjolnir and Falcon's wings.

The bus takes us all through a portal that takes us through some fields with strangely set up lights (one road was lit up with just shining cars) and animal enclosures. Each enclosure was the property of different landlords apparently. One enclosure had Savannah animals and cats, one had lemurs and rabbits, on had mini horses, one was a tank with an electric moray eel, two had leopards. When we got to the theme park, a woman greets the students. My brother buys cotton candy but refuses to share then I buy my own. The dream ends.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

I have these dreams where my eyes are clouded with some kinda goop, or just unable to fully open. I had one last night like that, but I let Patrick Stewart, who was probably 98 in a wheelchair, and barely cognizant, as well as body snatcher versions of people I know, stalking me in a friendly manor in a youth hostel.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I had a dream where I was at a screening of the US version of KKvsG, but it was an extremely odd, modified new cut. There was some kid in it (who I think interacted with the James Yagi character) and they used the track "Yun and Haberu" from the SP soundtrack!
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

So basically, I had to fight off a moving projector that was trying to kill me and my family. Apparently, it was sent by a gang or something. It was pretty slow but it trapped us in one room so we couldn’t just run. Forst, I tried shooting it with an automatic rifle. Have no idea how said gun even got here but anyways, it didn’t work. The recoil made me accidentally put a bunch of holes in the ceiling, which isn’t good. And the few bullets that hit their target didn’t even puncture the outside!

What next I tried after that, I just forgot. But one other big moment I remembered is that my grandparent started smoking and my dad was trying to frame them as the person the robot’s controllers had beef with. But then, I saw the projector was spreading soap in its robotic hands. Knowing that it was going to throw the soap and light them on fire, I started crying and intensely wiping all the soap I could to make its attack moot. Thankfully, it worked.

I also can’t remember how I managed to stop the killer projector. Pretty sure, I either stomped on it a bunch of times or dissected it. Either way, there was a short little happy ending scene where I was in a classroom (that I have never seen in my life, mind you), already to start off a new day. The teacher (who I can only describe as Adam Sandler from Un it Gems but with a Bob Ross afro for some reason) brought in that same projector, which had been unmodded back to its normal functions. And the class all started singing one of the Bleach endings… for some reason. Also, I’m pretty sure Max from Stranger Things was sitting next to me.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a bunch of dreams last night, including a weird version of Shark Tale that was completely different from the actual film, a pair of shapeshifters fighting each other while turning into increasingly giant forms before KOing each other as a Pikachu and Alolan Raichu, and a sea snake that looked like a cobra and have fangs that could stretch out of its mouth to pierce fish.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:30 pm a pair of shapeshifters fighting each other while turning into increasingly giant forms before KOing each other as a Pikachu and Alolan Raichu
Sounds an awful lot like this claymation video by Fred Wierum.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Somehow ended up getting my hands on a lost kaiju film. It was a cartoon called Kaiju NY and it was... nothing special. I remember someone else posted a clip of the titular kaiju (which pretty much looked like the 1998 cartoon Godzilla but with a traditional bodyshape) destroying stuff and said it was the worst stuff they had ever seen. I rebutted, saying it's just average. Then, I woke up.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

A couple of days days ago, I had a dream that I found an Atari 1050 Disk Drive at my work.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I dream about having Family and being a film director.
Last edited by Thatguy4683 on Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dreamed a couple guys invited me to have cooked bison with them.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

So basically, there was this Japanese period piece called Kokotsuki and I guess I decided to watch it to get into non-toku Japanese media.However, what I didn't know is that a "parody" of Kokotsuki exists called Tsukokotsuki. The reason I put quotation marks on parody is because it wasn't really a parody and more of a completely different movie with the same characters. Instead of a period drama, it was an action movie. And by a mixture of not knowing it existed and not being able to read Japanese characters, I accidentally went to see Tsukokutsuki instead. Needless to say, I was flabbergasted. After the movie ended, I looked it up and not only did I find out I watched the wrong movie but I also saw that a woman named Koko Tsuki did exist. And she was a WWII fighter pilot. Then, I woke up and started writing this post. After that, I woke up for real.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream my family and I owned a black leopard that was largely obedient outside of occasionally hissing at us.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

I was falling down into the ground of a mountain side that was falling apart from water.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I dreamt that I was watching a really f'd up version of Beneath the Planet of the Apes.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream I was playing this Godzilla game where the player controled a kaiju that had to escape from other kaiju trying to attack them; I was playing as Anguirus and trying to flee from King Ghidorah, Iris, and King Caesar throughout a city all while avoiding their attacks.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I had a dream I was Vegeta and I was racing across the land to stop the moon from crashing into the earth. I was firing a bunch of Power Balls at the moon to try and slow its descent, and turned into a Great Ape as I caught the moon and tried to hold it up, before then turning into a Golden Great Ape in the process.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Dreampt a young homeless man kept sneaking into our house and wouldn't leave.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Alright, this one might not be in the rules of TK etiquette and discussion but I don't really have anywhere else to put it so here goes nothing.
Spoiler:
So basically, I was in some hotel/Great Wolf Lodge fusion and a couple other situations happened before but I can't remember them. Once, I went in the downstairs bathroom for number 1. The urinal I ended up using was... really weird. It looked like someone took the framework of a Rube Goldberg machine and built a urinal over it. But since this is a dream, I just thought of it as normal and started to use it. This took a long time, like 3 minutes at least. Eventually, I realized I wanted to get the top of the urinal wet for some reason so I... this is the part that I'm worried about mods seeing. I grabbed my penis and popped it off. The whole thing. No, it didn't hurt at all. And somehow, the pee continued coming out of my shaft and not the perfectly-circular hole that remained. Only after I was done peeing did I realize what I had just done. A woman in her 40s came in for some reason and I vented my fears to her about my very-much-severed penis. However, when I looked down shortly after, my penis was back exactly how it was before I had removed it! And so, I left that bathroom feeling very relieved. I have no idea what I did to the one I popped off. Maybe, I gave it to the woman.