The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dreamed that there was a toy motion video about GMK, but with Anguirus taking Mothra's place, and Godzilla having a much more Showa-esque design. In that video, after getting charged up by Ghidorah's Gravity Bolts, Godzilla threw Anguirus on top of him, then killed them both with his Atomic Ray.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Had an absolutely terrifying Alien-involved nightmare last night… … …and I loved it.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

Last night I dreamt that I was a "bad guy" (a kick-a** secret service agent) in an action comedy about an physically-handicapped assassin trying to assassinate President Calvin Coolidge(!!!). I got a really cool bathroom fight against multiple opponents.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

This morning I had a dream that I was hiding from a pair of Nanotyrannus/juvenile Tyrannosaurus, taking shelter in various small buildings while they were looking around for me.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Dreamt that Minilla was added to the KWC & took Frankenstein's place in his latest match.
Also now dreampt that I was pursuing a tiny rat sized kingpin type criminal in a Home Depot with the police that eventually led me to getting pushed into a deep lake by a friendly dog and drowning.
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Gojira1604 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:49 pm Dreamt that Minilla was added to the KWC & took Frankenstein's place in his latest match.

Also now dreampt that I was pursuing a tiny rat sized kingpin type criminal in a Home Depot with the police that eventually led me to getting pushed into a deep lake by a friendly dog and drowning.

Now I dreampt that as I helped my father print out documents, my own Google photos content was appearing on his phone (yikes) and that I then went to a public n*dity library. The latter was actually undesirable as I actually wanted to read. Then, I get hired by someone to do something ambiguous but by the end of the day, the chores get me and my co-workers really tired. So much that when lay down in a wooden box of hay. The boss encourages us to get up but no one listens.
My co-workers were Jet Jaguar, Zetton, Bemular & Baltan btw.
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I dreamt about going to see the last Star Wars movie in a theater, and it was completely different from how TROS turned out. For some reason, in the end credits there was some music by Ennio Morricone of all people!
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I swear some of you people take LSD before going to bed, because these are some high imaginative pieces of psychedelic art. Like literally wow.

I don't dream, but if I do it's too realistic and nothing to write about.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I had a dream about me going on an adventure across the multiverse with Batman, Best Girl (Misato), Godzilla, Doctor Strange, C-3PO and an irl friend who I’ll just call ‘X’.

X and I were on the bus until the aforementioned characters teleported in, said they needed us, and teleported us out. We helped them do very menial tasks, such as cleaning up Misato’s apartment, watching over Minya, and listening to Threepio go on a monologue about a time he and R2 fell into a massive pit. After a while, I was teleported back home, and logged onto my computer. The internet had turned into a net-wide police state where the slightest step out of line gets you punished severely. YouTube, Discord, Reddit, TK, all the places I use most were like this.

I fear someday that could become a reality.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I was playing some sort of Batman game and needed to change the settings. The thing I wanted to change was really far down so I had to scroll a lot. But for some reason, it was clicking every single thing I scrolled past so the game was changed completely. I noticed this and was annoyed but before I could even get to the setting I wanted to change, it went to the confirmation screen. I had inadvertantly changed the player character from Batman to a dark-skinned woman with giant tits wearing a bikini. She was also in the Dragon Ball art style for some reason, complete with cel shading. I tried to go over to the option that I wanted to go back to how it was but once again, it auto-clicked before I got the chance. That went oout of the pause screen entirely and I was now that same busty anime girl, just standing in a canyon(?) I presume I ragequitted but the dream ended before anything else happened.

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

I dreamt that I was with my dad (who passed away 18 years ago) and we were driving around Stockton, CA. We stopped at a little street that was blocked by a tree branch. The branch was full of endangered vine snakes, which attacked and bit us. (Unnecessary observation: the tree was located on a lot that was going to be the site for a new stadium, but was declared a nature preserve because of the snakes). We go to the hospital to get treated. We then go an uncle's house on the outskirts of town and see several Emerald Tree Boas living in the trees and cacti around the house. Those were pretty harmless, though.

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

I was travelling by train to visit a friend's brother at a mall in some place. I stopped off and met up with said friend and his other brother. Afterward, I made it to the mall and Jackie Chan and his stunt team were there; apparently the dinner with the friend's brother was also with Jackie.

While meeting his stuntmen, Yuen Biao showed up and I addressed him as Yuen Sifu. I asked him about his favorite movies (Righting Wrongs and Prodigal Son, I think) and I told him my favorites of his: Righting Wrongs and Knockabout. When I mentioned Knockabout, Leung Kar-Yan showed up and I addressed him as Leung Sifu. I told him that Fearless Dragons was my favorite film of his. We took pictures. We had a group meeting and then the dinner.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dreamed I was watching a sci fi horror film depicting a scene in which a Kelenken crushes a man's head in its beak over a sink, and the actors kept adlibbing their lines and weren't really taking anything seriously.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Kiryu2012 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:34 pm Dreamed I was watching a sci fi horror film depicting a scene in which a Kelenken crushes a man's head in its beak over a sink, and the actors kept adlibbing their lines and weren't really taking anything seriously.
You could say that's a... KILL-enken!

Hahahahahahahaha...
Get it? The first syllable sounds kinda like kill and the Kelenken killed someone. It's funny. Laugh

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Had a dream that I was watching the "Conjuring, the Devil made Me Do It". Never actually seen the movie. In my version, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Captain America, Thor, Black Panther and Thanos were in it and at one point they all just kind of hang out on a sidewalk as it's Halloween. I then become a part of the Movie and act weary as a guy leaves heated soy based turkey patties in a gas station fridge. I'm weary because previously in the dream, someone had done that and caused an explosion. I look in that fridge and have my superior stop the guy as they leave but the fridge has no patties. I later try to explain what happened to my dad and he's skeptical and so I tell him, "I'm the protagonist of this movie you should have confidence in everything I say I see!"

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

I was rewatching a Marvel movie that came out on Disney+ in July 2020. It had Captain America and (I believe) Hawkeye as main characters, with Joaquin Phoenix's Joker as the main villain. Now that I think about it, it kinda looks like that first battle in Civil War but as a whole movie.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Became an Astronaut and fought Cosmonauts on the moon with lasers and robo-cows!!!!!
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Got banned off of the FMs for saying Showa Goji is boundless.
For Emperor and Empire!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Voyager wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:46 pm Got banned off of the FMs for saying Showa Goji is boundless.
Boundless by the laws of physics?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

ShinGojira14 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:19 pm
Voyager wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:46 pm Got banned off of the FMs for saying Showa Goji is boundless.
Boundless by the laws of physics?
Boundless by everything. Boundless in power…
For Emperor and Empire!