The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by Gojira1604 »

I had a dream that my city was being bombed & sprayed with gunfair from airplanes above. People were running & hiding & stuff & I was among them.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dreamed that Goku and Gohan were fighting Frieza, with the former firing a Kamehameha and the latter a Galick Gun to blast Frieza through a big stone formation.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Jesus returned and fought the Antichrist, which took the form of some weird mix of Pagan Gods, Baphomet, and a giant bull. The battle was epic, and both took major hits. The tide of the battle was turned however when Jesus was joined by the Holy Spirit (which was a bright shining light), and God The Father, which was a bright heavenly figure. The Antichrist was wiped out like it was hit by a Supernova and the Trinity proclaimed the Kingdom of Heaven.

Oh, and I forgot to mention a little thing. Evangelion was also involved, as Asuka and Shinji were there in their Evas and had lent Jesus the spears of Longinus and Cassius to aid him.
For Emperor and Empire!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I had a dream two nights ago where I was at a Taco Bell or Del Taco, two restaurants that I never ate before, and there was this one guy acting all angry and aggressive for no reason. Me and everyone else was were scared of him. Then, another man walked in and started acting all aggressive, too. So, now there are two angry men inside this restaurant. I had enough and walked out to call the police. The police came and had a talk with the two angry men, but then all of a sudden ANOTHER man walked into the restaurant and started doing the same thing. Now there are three men in the same location that are pissed off for no reason. The police now have to try to detain all three men at once. In the end, all the men got away while over a dozen police officers in a parking garage are still looking for them. I was in the middle of all this, decided I had enough and ran off. That was when I woke up.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I had a dream last night where I got chased by the Balrog through the depths of Moria.

Would really not recommend, 'cause it was some seriously scary shit.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I tried to warn a group of people that a supposed “UFO” was not a UFO, and was in fact one of Pennywise’s balloons rising from a drain. I was right, a kid ignored my warnings, got too close, and was dragged in.

After that experience, I try to tell everyone what happened on a bus I’m taking. I’m dropped off in a national park on the cliffs. I try to walk my way home, but I’m stopped by a gang who challenges me to fight for my sunglasses. For some reason, I’m nearly blind without my aviators. I fight them off with my karate skills (apparently).
For Emperor and Empire!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Voyager wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:25 am I tried to warn a group of people that a supposed “UFO” was not a UFO, and was in fact one of Pennywise’s balloons rising from a drain. I was right, a kid ignored my warnings, got too close, and was dragged in.

After that experience, I try to tell everyone what happened on a bus I’m taking. I’m dropped off in a national park on the cliffs. I try to walk my way home, but I’m stopped by a gang who challenges me to fight for my sunglasses. For some reason, I’m nearly blind without my aviators. I fight them off with my karate skills (apparently).
The utter randomness of dreams never ceases to astound me.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream that Indominus Rex was fighting and winning against a huge pack of Indoraptors in a jungle of vines, then it cut to me saving someone from Indominus and fighting her in the style of Simba's fight with Scar, to the point we were both bleeding heavily (I had blue blood).
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Had the most bizarre dream last night, so I was reading Neon Genesis Evangelion (which I'm actually reading right now), and all of a sudden, half my face turned into Sachiel, the other half turned into a Prog Knife, and my hair turned into Ghagiel (The giant aquatic angel). Fun shit.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Me, my girlfriend, and all my friends are in a warzone, fighting some unknown enemies. It’s the Berlin map from War Thunder, but it is mixed with a water-park, obstacle themed game show (like Wipeout) and an amusement park. We keep trying to win the battle but every time we’re hit we fall into water and have to swim back to the land. It’s really repetitive and I get pissed.

Eventually I make it to the other side of the map and get in a good spot to camp enemies. I try to climb a giant inflatable slide to get a better view and sight line on my enemies. But then a little chat box apppears in the corner of my eye. It read “SWITCHED TEAMS; YOU ARE NOW ON TEAM LADY GAGA”. And then my clothes turned rainbow. Turned out that underneath giant slide was Lady Gaga’s team spawn, and by going over it I joined their team. Lady Gaga wasn’t the enemy, but now I’m distracted. She appears out of nowhere, and I delicately have to explain why I can’t be on her side and have to fight the enemies. I think they were Nazis or something.

TL;DR: I fight Nazis in a water park with my pals, accidentally join Lady Gaga’s side in the war, and I have to explain why I don’t wanna be with her.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Had a dream I was in a slice-of-life comedy, Season 4 it was. I was the main character, and their was a large cast of unique characters. In the intro, it played lots of fun times we’ve had.

Anyways, this was Season and episode was different. It wasn’t light hearted. It was depressing and even terrifying at points. We and some Big Game hunters lived in a mansion on a hillside, and down from the hill was a huge, woodland valley, stretching as far as the eye can see. We were out there to hunt something. I can’t remember what it was, but I remember going into the woods with a hunting-party, guns at the ready.

While we were weaving between the tall pines, our hunting leader told us a story about supposed monsters that lived in these woods. They were massive reptiles, who disguised themselves as logs, underbrush, and even flowers. They would lie on the forest floor and wait for prey to come by, from which they’d jump up, and ambush them, revealing their true form.

Me and my friends thought it was just a campers’ tale. We didn’t think much of it. It got dark quick, so we needed to start a fire and forage for food and water to last us the night. We were too far from the Mansion to return safely, so we just camped in an open spot in the forest. We were able to get berries and water, so we all sat around the fire talking. We heard an unholy wailing cry coming from the far off north, and some of us looked at eachother and thought it was the monster. The hunting leader suggested it was an Elk, and we tried to shake it off our minds.

Suddenly, the fire went out. So we had to relight it, it took us a few seconds, but when the fire’s orange light relit the scene, we saw something terrifying. A large, brown Tyrannosaurus was standing over us. Fully white eyes and a closed mouth. It looked as if it was just watching us. We all darted away in fear. This part of the dream occurred twice, so I am not sure if it was a replay or we just had a similar encounter again. We ran and ran and ran until the sun rose. The Tyrannosaurus didn’t give any chase either. When the sun rose, and we made it to the cliff side of the valley, on the opposite side facing the sun, we could see two Tyrannosaurs, one sitting and one standing. In reality, we wouldn’t have been able to make out details thanks to the shadows, but I was able to make out that they were covered in grasses, vines, wood, and even pink little flowers.

Once the sky turned from that orange-dark blue into the normal sky blue we returned back to the mansion without a hitch. We had to cancel our trip, as we didn’t suppose there’d be Tyrannosaurs on the hunting ground. Lucky we didn’t kill anything, or else we may have angered them. We took a bus back to our home town, and we greeted all of our families and friends who had been waiting. Unfortunately, this is where things get a bit melancholy. The next day, at our club facility (I don’t know what it exactly was), I’m moping around, almost in tears. So my friends come sit around me and ask me what’s up.

I tell them that I miss Rei, Asuka, and Mana, who I learnt were in this show during Season 1 and 2. I say how I miss Mana especially so bad, and how I just wish she never left. Not sure if they died or just left the show. Leaning the former due to me being such a sack of shit. I was bawling at this point, and I couldn’t take it. I just laid down on the couch and cried into a pillow, wallowing in grief.

TLDR, I go on a hunting trip, it gets interrupted by Plant-Covered T-Rex’s, and I cry over the maybe supposed death of Evangelion characters.
For Emperor and Empire!

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Voyager your dream narratives are pretty lit!

Sometimes I get these lucid dreams where I'm conscious but it takes awhile to actually be able to control things.
Last night I woke up in a sweat after dreaming I got eaten alive by a pack of dogs. I was feeling it the whole time until I finally willed myself awake.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:36 pm Voyager your dream narratives are pretty lit!
Thank you, thank you very much. My dreams can get pretty wild and my memory isn’t too bad either!
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Dreamed that during his training session, Frieza used the Dragon Balls to have Shenron summon the strongest fighter he could manage, which ended up being Godzilla Earth. Frieza easily tanked Godzilla’s Atomic Ray, though, and ended up destroying him with a single ki blast.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream that a family of Godzillas, the father resembling the Showa version, the mother resembling the Heisei version, and the child resembling Little Godzilla, were making their way through a house until they came upon a creature that almost resembled the 1954 Godzilla except for its quadrupedal posture and unsettling gaze that featured almost humanlike eyes. When the father tried getting closer, the creature sprouted a horn like the tusk of a narwhal, before stabbing the father in the chest, killing him. The mother and child immediately started running away into a nearby room with the creature following them. The mother tried fighting back by firing her Atomic Ray, but the creature just tanked it and kept coming, shooting a black mist from its mouth similar to 1954 Godzilla’s Atomic Ray and pushing them back. The mother managed to get her child to escape out a nearby window, while she continued to try and fight back.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Had a dream where I fought a bunch of EVA units while inside a tank on a War Thunder map — Cargo Port. I tried my best to kill them, but I didn’t. Before I died I did kill an enemy tank though. Then a jumped into a place, the P-47D Thunderbolt. I dropped a huge load of bombs onto the Evas, and I killed three of them.
For Emperor and Empire!

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Had a dream that the MP EVAs did the kazotsky kick for eight fucking hours.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I had a dream that I was on a surfboard or something like that out in the ocean where there was said to be talking whales or something like it, before getting pestered by an unknown animal during the night and afterwards killing and cutting open a great white.

Then it changed to something about a pair of villains or something with Shrek's Donkey being golden and appearing as a vision while delivering a speech about facing your fear with anger and characters fighting against these villains as they’re shape-shifting. I don't entirely remember everything going down, but it was weird.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

H-Man
G-Grasper

Post by H-Man »

I had an epic dream last night.

It was this story of a white kid from the States who traveled to Japan as an exchange student. He befriends two Japanese girls and another American exchange student and they start hanging out. One day, they're out somewhere when they are confronted by the local Yakuza youths who demand protection money. They get robbed, although the youths flee when the police pass nearby. Nonetheless, the main character's friend convinces him to pay the protection money to ensure no problems later on. The main character agrees to pay the money, although he's apologetic to the main girl for not being able to protect her better.

They spend a lot of time going out and just walking around the city, while Godzilla movies figure frequently into the background. There was a bit in the middle where he takes leave of his friends while the military calls a strike on Godzilla (or one of the other monsters). One day, the main girl/love interest invites the main character to her house. He has a strange encounter with the girl's mother and another lady, whom everybody gives deference to because some favors she did for the family years before. That sequence ends with the main character breaking out into song, singing "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin.

The main character and the girl then walk around the house, which is like five stories high and built into a hill so that you can access the top story from the top of the hill. Once again, there's a bit where you can see Godzilla and Hedorah (the Smog Monster) fighting in the background, although it's debatable as to whether or not it's a movie within a movie. The couple just walks out of the house at the bottom of the hill, looks out in the distance, and there's Godzilla battling Hedorah on the other side of Tokyo Bay. And it's treated like the most normal background detail. The main character and the girl then have an extremely intimate interlude.

But then, the main character is called on by the other exchange student and some of their colleagues to join a Yakuza melee after the protection money kid is arrested after being ratted out by a rival family. So, there's a big fight involving fingernail torture and razors and stuff. The whole experience leaves the main character so hardened that he breaks it off with his girlfriend because he just can't do the Japanese schoolgirl puppy love thing anymore. I think it ends with him leaving Japan as this cool, grease-haired American yakuza type.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Saw a strange version of Godzilla 2000 in a dream
First scene: Godzilla destroys a building at night whilst a woman is posing in front of it. Her photographers run and leave her as they see Godzilla but she's oblivious longer than they are. When she sees him she also escapes
A man says "it attacked San Diego and now here!"

Then a man is changing clothes in his room and reporters + bystanders are outside the house window. They panic saying Godzilla is in there, the man dismisses it but then turns around and sees Baragon. And Gmk Godzilla sneaking up on them both from the hallway. Then the man jumps out the window in the very well lit lawn as Godzilla and Baragon battle in his room.

Then I accidentally skip in the movie and end up in a scene where miregoji has been shrunk to human size. Same lighting as the scene IRL where he confronts Katagiri's forces.
As Godzilla passes a tank he turns his head slightly to the left and an intense metal guitar string plays .