What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
John Pannozzi
Monsterland Worker

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by John Pannozzi »

I just had a bunch of tabs open on my browser (Google Chrome), then the browser randomly crashed. I tried to click the "restore tabs" option when I started Chrome up again, but it didn't go through.
Friends don't lie.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:13 am
CrimsonBloodX wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:34 pm Holy poop. Have you contacted the authorities about this?
As far as I can tell it's just my debit card info. I only had about 300 dollars to my name and they snatched it all. I'm waiting to hear back from my bank but nothing so far.
Damn. Sorry about that.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Had to clean up male bodily fluids of the sexual variety at work today. All over the goddamn walls. The fucking maniac. He looked me in the eye too while he was leaving. Haunting. Tried to find him, but he is still at large.
Is it really that hard to just do that shit at home?

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Executive Hamster wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:37 pm Had to clean up male bodily fluids of the sexual variety at work today. All over the goddamn walls. The fucking maniac. He looked me in the eye too while he was leaving. Haunting. Tried to find him, but he is still at large.
Good lord, that is... pathological.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Executive Hamster wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:37 pm Had to clean up male bodily fluids of the sexual variety at work today. All over the goddamn walls. The fucking maniac. He looked me in the eye too while he was leaving. Haunting. Tried to find him, but he is still at large.
Sorry, this is too funny not to laugh at. My condolences, good lord. That shit is nasty.
For Emperor and Empire!

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Its funny in retrospect. In the moment, I was so close to beating the shit out of that guy. It was a public restroom at a convenience store. Imagine if a kid walked in, for example. Fuck that nasty ass MOFO XDe

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I do have a somewhat similar story. One time I went into a public bathroom and saw shit splattered all over the wall. Not just scrapes and thin paste mind you, but actual chunks of human waste.
For Emperor and Empire!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

What... what the hell?
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

CamtheGodzillafan
E.S.P.Spy

Post by CamtheGodzillafan »

Executive Hamster wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:37 pm Had to clean up male bodily fluids of the sexual variety at work today. All over the goddamn walls. The skreeonking maniac. He looked me in the eye too while he was leaving. Haunting. Tried to find him, but he is still at large.
Is it really that hard to just do that poop at home?
Everyone, pardon my language here, but

WHAT

THE

FUCK

Added in 37 seconds:
oh it instantly changes that to skreeonk, eh, probably better that way.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Executive Hamster wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:37 pm Had to clean up male bodily fluids of the sexual variety at work today. All over the goddamn walls. The skreeonking maniac. He looked me in the eye too while he was leaving. Haunting. Tried to find him, but he is still at large.
Well, that's just.. gross.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SpiderZilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by SpiderZilla »

You have my sincerest sympathies! Have you considered a different line of work?

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Ive considered it for sure, but I dont have a lot of options rn. Never learned how to drive so Im stuck in this general area

darthzilla99
JXSDF Technician

Post by darthzilla99 »

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't that breaking indecent exposure laws even if you just caught him after the fact? Have you tried reporting to the authorities? That should be as traceable as finger prints.
GVK: TNE is a modern day 70s Showa Godzilla movie. Being a massive budget modern blockbuster CGI film instead of traditional 70s tokusatsu techniques doesn't change that. Fight me.

Anguirus and Godzilla being friends in the Showa series is cannon. Deal with it.

Monsterverse is not similar to either MCU nor Bayformers just because all three are big budget CGI blockbuster franchises.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Like I said, we tried to find him.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Just learned that I have to pay $3000 for two new tooth crowns.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

The Arctic just passed a tipping point, and it’s not the #1 news headline.
Last edited by ShinGojira14 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

Tropical Storm Ian, which is expected to turn into a category 2 Hurricane by the time it comes to FL damn it...

link - https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tropical-s ... hurricane/

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Yup. Hitting us around Wednesday, I think. Jacksonville is weirdly prone to just missing hurricanes. Irma got close, we got hit by the very edge of it while it was a Cat 1, but it completely flooded our downtown. The idea of a Cat 2 scares me a bit.

MogeGoji1994
Monarch Researcher

Post by MogeGoji1994 »

I have this awful cold/flu that I simply can't shake, and I'm not sure what to do about. It's not covid and no one around me has caught it, nor can I figure out where I got it from, and whenever one symptom goes away, another rises to take its place. Knock on wood, I *think* its getting better, but I can't know for sure
Resized Image
You want S.T.A.R.S? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S!
7 minutes. 7 minutes is all I can spare to play with you

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The first day of mildly cold weather. I love fall. It's easily my favorite season, and I spend the whole long, hot summer romanticizing cold weather and the chill in the air and gusts of icy wind and all that stuff that isn't 95-degree sun, rainforest humidity, and clouds of mosquitoes. And then it gets here one day when I drag out of work bone tired without a coat, and like the people of the Pacific Rim universe "I realized... that this was not gonna stop." Wait, heat. Come back. I like the sun, I really do. I didn't mean any of what I said. Don't leave me...
Last edited by JAGzilla on Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio