What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by Leviarex »

My 'In Search of Tomorrow' rewards finally arrived!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Just found I had a secret roommate living in my place down in the basement. A wolf spider that made a web home. Been feeding him bugs as if he was a pet.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:24 pm Just found I had a secret roommate living in my place down in the basement. A wolf spider that made a web home. Been feeding him bugs as if he was a pet.
This is an example people should follow. Spiders are just kitties with extra limbs and eyes.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

NSZ
Xilien Halfling

Post by NSZ »

JAGzilla wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:21 am Spiders are just kitties with extra limbs and eyes.
Certainly explains the ceiling bastard that made a beeline straight for me while I was on the shitter.
"But, uh, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't."

"No one takes the Tank Police seriously anymore!"

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

JAGzilla wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:21 amThis is an example people should follow. Spiders are just kitties with extra limbs and eyes.
They don't call spiders natures controllers for nothing.

On top of that, turns out there's a few more of them that made funnel web homes against the window where I seen that one wolf spider. So got a few more roommates it sems.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Just spent the weekend directing a horror short. Amazing cast and crew worked their assess off to bring my absurd vision to life. I have a great feeling about this one.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Found Primal season 2 and the final season of Camp Cretaceous will release the same day July 21st.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/mexico- ... the-sport/

In the longest time something good out of the world actually happens! Especially in a time like this.

A goddamn miracle.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:20 am https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/mexico- ... the-sport/

In the longest time something good out of the world actually happens! Especially in a time like this.

A goddamn miracle.
That really is great news! Thank you for sharing!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I had a real nice conversation with some Muslims today about religion and it was quit eye-opening. We left friends of two faiths rooted in the same God.
For Emperor and Empire!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Got interviewed (early) this morning for the Oregon Screams Horror Film Festival, and I think it went quite well!

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

eabaker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:45 pm Got interviewed (early) this morning for the Oregon Screams Horror Film Festival, and I think it went quite well!

Congrats mate!

Slightly unrelated note, as someone living in the DMV area with potential plans for moving to the northwest, what's it like living in Portland? Deciding between moving there or Seattle
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:26 pm
eabaker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:45 pm Got interviewed (early) this morning for the Oregon Screams Horror Film Festival, and I think it went quite well!

Congrats mate!

Slightly unrelated note, as someone living in the DMV area with potential plans for moving to the northwest, what's it like living in Portland? Deciding between moving there or Seattle
I love living in Portland, but of course my immediate point of comparison is the better part of two decades in LA, so almost anything is going to feel like an improvement in terms of things like traffic, environment and affordability. :-)

Feel free to hit me with any specific questions.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’m going on vacation! To the alpine regions for 7 days and then the capital for 5. A lot of sights to see, and a lot of snow to ski!
For Emperor and Empire!

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I came across a former classmate of mine from middle school and high school while at work! We haven't seen each other since 2016 when we both graduated. I didn't noticed she was in the restaurant until she came to my cash register and said "hi, CrimsonBloodX". I was very surprised. Unfortunately, we couldn't talk for long because I needed to keep the line moving and I couldn't get her phone number because we're not allowed to use our phones during our shift, but she gave me a hug and told me that it was nice seeing me again. I said the same back to her. After all these years, she looked pretty much the same as she did when we were teenagers. If I wasn't scheduled to work today or if I didn't work at that venue, I definitely would've missed her. Really makes me wonder how many people I knew from my past visited my workplace and I didn't know.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Release date for God of War: Ragnarok has been revealed.

November 9th of this year. :D

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Finally gotten to picking up the complete series of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

We are finally staying at a large city! And it has wifi! Now I can actually work on my tourney.
For Emperor and Empire!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Voyager wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:31 pm We are finally staying at a large city! And it has wifi! Now I can actually work on my tourney.
Badass!
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Today would have been my father's 76th birthday (he passed just over 7 years ago), and I was pleased to discover that one of his albums is on Spotify! https://open.spotify.com/album/4q7iiCNEHFM7grnmvNCw9B