What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowgigan
G-Grasper
Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by shadowgigan »

Superhero movies annoy me in general. I like Batman and Spiderman but never really cared for any of the others. I dont like Superman's design.
Image
Image
>>>Vote for BioGoji<<<

HEISEI WON. THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED. I DEMAND A RECOUNT.

User avatar
goji89
Sazer
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by goji89 »

shadowgigan wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:21 pm Superhero movies annoy me in general. I like Batman and Spiderman but never really cared for any of the others. I dont like Superman's design.
So the red underwear don't wiggle your worm? It don't stir your sugar? It doesn't jiggle your jello?

You're weird man :Superman:

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3272
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Deutsche UNGCC HQ

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Voyager »

Hulk was always my favourite because he never had a shirt on...

Jk I love Tony Stank Stark.
[Tierkiller-Panzer] [Mechagodzilla]
Image
“We fight today so you can see tomorrow”

User avatar
Thatguy4683
Interpol Agent
Posts: 524
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:46 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I reminded of Antoon existence
“I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

User avatar
Jermobooka
G-Grasper
Posts: 1360
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:22 pm
Location: Somewheeeere over the rainbow

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Jermobooka »

I get unreasonably pissed off whenever someone starts a sentence with “As a ___,”

I don’t know why. I just do
Image
:Mechagodzilla74: Mechagodzilla...beat him to death! :Mechagodzilla74:

User avatar
Spuro
Keizer
Posts: 8007
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 pm
Location: AB, Canada

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Spuro »

Jermobooka wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:58 pm I get unreasonably pissed off whenever someone starts a sentence with “As a ___,”

I don’t know why. I just do
As a person who regularly starts sentences like that, this offends me. :mad:
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Mosura ya Mosura
Dongan kasakuyan indo muu
Rusuto uiraandoa, hanba hanbamuyan, randa banunradan
Tounjukanraa
Kasaku yaanmu

User avatar
goji89
Sazer
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by goji89 »

KK42 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:14 pm
Jermobooka wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 4:58 pm I get unreasonably pissed off whenever someone starts a sentence with “As a ___,”

I don’t know why. I just do
As a person who regularly starts sentences like that, this offends me. :mad:
Ass a whole this offends me ass well.

User avatar
Thatguy4683
Interpol Agent
Posts: 524
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:46 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Thatguy4683 »

People being a donkey for no reason, like recently I saw on Twitter some guy was saying Control and Rental were crap game and saying the were the same game in a different settings, when people comment on his opinion saying he’s opinion was wrong, then he proceeds to call them the p word and go play Among Us

I would put the word here but I don’t wanna get banned
“I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

User avatar
goji89
Sazer
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by goji89 »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:13 pm People being a donkey for no reason, like recently I saw on Twitter some guy was saying Control and Rental were crap game and saying the were the same game in a different settings, when people comment on his opinion saying he’s opinion was wrong, then he proceeds to call them the p word and go play Among Us

I would put the word here but I don’t wanna get banned
Pussy....... cat

Oh noooooo
Lol.

User avatar
Thatguy4683
Interpol Agent
Posts: 524
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:46 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Thatguy4683 »

goji89 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:44 pm
Thatguy4683 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:13 pm People being a donkey for no reason, like recently I saw on Twitter some guy was saying Control and Rental were crap game and saying the were the same game in a different settings, when people comment on his opinion saying he’s opinion was wrong, then he proceeds to call them the p word and go play Among Us

I would put the word here but I don’t wanna get banned
Pussy....... cat

Oh noooooo
Lol.
Oh
“I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.”

User avatar
CrimsonBloodX
Interpol Agent
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:41 pm
Location: The Rings of Saturn

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

Sometimes my mom talks to a family member on the phone and it usually lasts from 20 minutes or longer and she always becomes angry, frustrated and saying some really weird things during her calls. For example, yesterday she was talking to somebody about how arrogant and annoying her sister is and that she thinks that she is a devil worshipper are something like that just because her sister acted scared when she saw Christian candles this one time. Then she says that "we will always win because we have the high power" (yeah, she is a hardcore Christian), and she has been saying that and so many other things for a WHOLE HOUR. To hear my mom talking like that and being frustrated while talking to another family member on the phone for that long is very unpleasant, especially when it happened on Mother's Day.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

User avatar
JAGzilla
Keizer
Posts: 8622
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by JAGzilla »

When a bunch of little things go wrong simultaneously. My brand new computer and printer are both being uncooperative when I'm trying to print out pictures for my brother's school project (he has to make a 'move to Japan' brochure, and among other things we were going to include a Godzilla picture, assuming we can fricking print anything...). My mom's cat is in a room she shouldn't be and needs to be removed, but turns into a violent, hissing psychopath when approached, and is too smart/paranoid to be lured with food. And I need to walk the dogs, but it's raining. Ugh. At least I'm off work today...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

User avatar
LSD Jellyfish
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9779
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:57 pm
Location: 富士山

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

JAGzilla wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:51 am When a bunch of little things go wrong simultaneously. My brand new computer and printer are both being uncooperative when I'm trying to print out pictures for my brother's school project (he has to make a 'move to Japan' brochure, and among other things we were going to include a Godzilla picture, assuming we can fricking print anything...). My mom's cat is in a room she shouldn't be and needs to be removed, but turns into a violent, hissing psychopath when approached, and is too smart/paranoid to be lured with food. And I need to walk the dogs, but it's raining. Ugh. At least I'm off work today...
Make sure he includes this in his brochure:

“Move to Japan: Don’t”-LSD Jellyfish
Rodan95 wrote:The Shobijin are sat on by a fatass explorer and killed. Mothra is pissed and destroys Japan.

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3272
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Deutsche UNGCC HQ

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Voyager »

When people assume all christians are bigots. It’s very upsetting when my family, who are for the most part some of the most accepting christians around are labeled as bigots just because of their beliefs.
[Tierkiller-Panzer] [Mechagodzilla]
Image
“We fight today so you can see tomorrow”

User avatar
eabaker
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12831
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by eabaker »

Voyager wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:03 am When people assume all christians are bigots. It’s very upsetting when my family, who are for the most part some of the most accepting christians around are labeled as bigots just because of their beliefs.
I'm sure the majority of Christians aren't actively bigoted, but in the Western world they do benefit from the privilege of belonging to a group which maintains that privilege through bigotry; and certainly most demonstrate some measure of unconscious bias against non-Christians (and particularly against non-theists). I'm not accusing you and your family of that, of course; I'm just pointing out that this is one of those cases where it's not enough to simply not be a bigot, but rather there is an ethical obligation to be actively anti-bigot.
Last edited by eabaker on Fri May 14, 2021 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

User avatar
goji89
Sazer
Posts: 12709
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by goji89 »

Some atheists are bigoted against Christians and go out of their way to provoke or get a rise out of Christians, not saying all but alot do. Atheists sure love religion because they are always up someones ass about it. Mention you're religious and an atheist will come out of the bushes to tell you how you're wrong and religion is bad and all that bullshit.... again not saying all atheists do that. They are stereotyping just how they bytch that don't like that they do it themself but ..... hey against a Christian who cares because to them all Christians are bad and benefit from it...again not all atheists do this.

User avatar
Voyager
Futurian
Posts: 3272
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 pm
Location: Deutsche UNGCC HQ

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Voyager »

Religion to me is kind of messy, but I for the life of me do not care about whether someone is Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Athiest, etc, etc.
[Tierkiller-Panzer] [Mechagodzilla]
Image
“We fight today so you can see tomorrow”

User avatar
Major sssspielberg!
G-Force Personnel
Posts: 878
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:48 am

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

goji89 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:48 am Some atheists are bigoted against Christians and go out of their way to provoke or get a rise out of Christians, not saying all but alot do. Atheists sure love religion because they are always up someones ass about it. Mention you're religious and an atheist will come out of the bushes to tell you how you're wrong and religion is bad and all that bullshit.... again not saying all atheists do that. They are stereotyping just how they bytch that don't like that they do it themself but ..... hey against a Christian who cares because to them all Christians are bad and benefit from it...again not all atheists do this.
You said a mouthful. I'm not religious at all myself, (spiritual maybe?) but for years growing up I had to deal with edgelord atheists who'd act like they were the first ones to point out the Bible doesn't 100% line up with history or that there's fights over different sects of Islam. Personally I think faith of any kind is important to mankind. I've rarely met atheists that weren't just looking for attention. "LOOK HOW INTERESTING I AM, I HOLD A NEGATIVE OPINION ABOUT SOMETHING AND TALK TRASH ABOUT MY MOM FOR PRAYING BEFORE DINNER AREN'T I D33P!"
PitchBlackProgress wrote: Minya’s got class, dude one-shot Ghidorah and got all that MonsterLand p****y afterwards.
:xilien: :xilien: :xilien: Join me in.... Escape! :xilien: :xilien: :xilien:

User avatar
Terasawa
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4945
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:06 am

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Terasawa »

goji89 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:48 am Some atheists are bigoted against Christians and go out of their way to provoke or get a rise out of Christians, not saying all but alot do. Atheists sure love religion because they are always up someones ass about it. Mention you're religious and an atheist will come out of the bushes to tell you how you're wrong and religion is bad and all that bullshit.... again not saying all atheists do that. They are stereotyping just how they bytch that don't like that they do it themself but ..... hey against a Christian who cares because to them all Christians are bad and benefit from it...again not all atheists do this.
Class A example of the pot calling the kettle black: talking about bigotry in one group while condemning "a lot" of said group for being bigoted.

Fortunately for you, however, you chose to pick on atheists. I think had your post been a similar blanket condemnation of all (excuse me, "a lot") members of any minority group, you'd have been banned on the spot.
Last edited by Terasawa on Sat May 15, 2021 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 6418
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: PizzaRat

Re: What Gets On Your Nerves 2, The Thread Without a Witty Subtitle!

Post by Maritonic »

Steer the conversation away from religion, it's already starting to get heated and will very clearly not end well.

New topic. Thank you.
Resized Image

Post Reply