Super7 Godzilla Line

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Phil Moscowitz
Young Farmer

Re: Super7 Godzilla Line

Post by Phil Moscowitz »

Anyone have one to trade?
I have 3 extra Monsterarts..... Helll, i'll go 2 for one ..... i want one of these that badly!!!
Boxes are very dusty from sitting in storage but figures are fine and complete...
1995 Rebirth.... or
2000 SCV..... or
2014 Spitfire......
PM for any questions......

NickMockoviak
GPN Volunteer

Post by NickMockoviak »

Phil Moscowitz wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:21 pm Anyone have one to trade?
I have 3 extra Monsterarts..... Helll, i'll go 2 for one ..... i want one of these that badly!!!
Boxes are very dusty from sitting in storage but figures are fine and complete...
1995 Rebirth.... or
2000 SCV..... or
2014 Spitfire......
I'm game.....

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

1995 Rebirth.... or
2000 SCV..... or
2014 Spitfire......
... Are you trying to trade two SHMA for Super 7's 3.5 inch Shogun Godzilla? At that, you might as well just sell the SHMAs for cash and buy a legit, large Shogun.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

I have 3 extra Monsterarts..... Helll, i'll go 2 for one..... i want one of these that badly!!!

This makes me regret not getting the Shogun!
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

NickMockoviak
GPN Volunteer

Post by NickMockoviak »

Phil Moscowitz wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:21 pm PM for any questions......
As of now, you can't send or receive any PM's. I tried and was denied. But...I'm still game. I just got mine today.

Phil Moscowitz
Young Farmer

Post by Phil Moscowitz »

COOL!!!!!!!! YES ! I am serious! I want the S7 bad! i'm in Jersey too!

DoubleDam21
G-Grasper

Post by DoubleDam21 »

1995 Rebirth.... or
2000 SCV..... or
2014 Spitfire......
Wow you really like that Shogun Godzilla that much to give up 2 SHMAs for it? I mean everyone is entitled to like what they want but that’s a crazy trade offer.

Phil Moscowitz
Young Farmer

Post by Phil Moscowitz »

NickMockoviak.... just sent a tweet

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

DoubleDam21 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:03 pm
1995 Rebirth.... or
2000 SCV..... or
2014 Spitfire......
Wow you really like that Shogun Godzilla that much to give up 2 SHMAs for it? I mean everyone is entitled to like what they want but that’s a crazy trade offer.
And he is still offering a better trade than Philly for Ben Simmons.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

What do we predict will be the first highly articulated..
Showa figure?
Heisei figure?
Millennium figure?
Reiwa figure?

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Would be cool to get some millennium figs. Seems like a lot of lines ignore that era.

darthzilla99
JXSDF Technician

Post by darthzilla99 »

Executive Hamster wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:09 pm Would be cool to get some millennium figs. Seems like a lot of lines ignore that era.
You make a good point. We still get Kiryu, 2000 Goji, GMK Goji, and GFW Goji but that's about it. With the way Godzilla scholars hype about GMK being beloved in Japan, you would think we would have more GMK kaiju figures.
GVK: TNE is a modern day 70s Showa Godzilla movie. Being a massive budget modern blockbuster CGI film instead of traditional 70s tokusatsu techniques doesn't change that.

Monsterverse is not similar to either MCU nor Bayformers just because all three are big budget CGI blockbuster franchises.

Havoks
Interpol Agent

Post by Havoks »

If I can get a decently posable and sculpted Titanosaurus, classic King Ceasar, or Hedorah, I’ll be happy. Super 7 usually includes a lot of accessories with their ultimates so I wonder what the Godzilla line will do. Maybe Hedorah will come with its other forms, plsssssss.
:terrestris:

Fermix
EDF Instructor

Post by Fermix »

I'm 95% certain we will see an Ultimates Jet Jaguar in the first wave given his humanoid shape and (relatively) simple design.
I am aggregating Toho collectible scoops on my Twitter account. Please consider giving me a follow!

Poe Ghostal
JXSDF Technician

Post by Poe Ghostal »

Frankly, Jet Jaguar is more popular now than maybe he's ever been. I highly expect him to be in the first 1-2 waves of Ultimates.
Poe Ghostal's Points of Articulation - Toy news, reviews, & commentary

Platypus Prime
Interpol Agent

Post by Platypus Prime »

I really want a decently poseable Ghidorah, and I expect something will eventually come up. Ideally I'd like one that would not look out of place with my Monsterarts Musical Godzilla and NECA King Kong (they're a bit taller than normal, but they look good with each other and I don't have much brand loyalty). I figure depending on how they fit the heads/tails and wings in the box, an Ultimates Ghidorah could be plenty large enough without having to have a lot of mass. The Special Color 2019 one yesterday looks amazing, but I'm very iffy on those wings. They are so large I don't think it will fit on any shelf I have. Biollante already was a bit tricky.

Havoks
Interpol Agent

Post by Havoks »

Poe Ghostal wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:28 am Frankly, Jet Jaguar is more popular now than maybe he's ever been. I highly expect him to be in the first 1-2 waves of Ultimates.
Imagine them giving JJ hand shake hands and the same for that Godzilla down the line xD.
:terrestris:

Fermix
EDF Instructor

Post by Fermix »

Super7 has announced that they will have Godzilla products at their Stay-at-home Con on October 5th. No mention of whether it will be ReAction, Ultimates, etc.
I am aggregating Toho collectible scoops on my Twitter account. Please consider giving me a follow!

darthzilla99
JXSDF Technician

Post by darthzilla99 »

Poe Ghostal wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:28 am Frankly, Jet Jaguar is more popular now than maybe he's ever been. I highly expect him to be in the first 1-2 waves of Ultimates.
Given that Super 7 loves to include obscure accessories that pertains specific to that character, even one episode items (in their Power ranger line up, Green Ranger will have have the lazer gun he used inside one monster and the yellow ranger will have the flowers she used on the shellshock monster), I imagine this is what an ultimates Jet Jaguar would look like:
Regular head
Flashing light eyes head
Antennas out flying mode head
Pendent command controller accessory
Grow/Shrink effect piece
Flight stand
Small flying Jet Jaguar
regular hands
Karate chop hands
Fist hands
Grapping hands
Shaking hands with Godzilla hand (also a good way to advertise a 1973 Godzilla)

And that's just from Toho alone. If they can include Video game and Comic book sources as well, then
Spinning tornado effect
Ground slam attack effect
Laser hands effect
Small shielded Jet Jaguar
The ship anchor he used in Godzilla rulers of earth
Fishnet wet head
Last edited by darthzilla99 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GVK: TNE is a modern day 70s Showa Godzilla movie. Being a massive budget modern blockbuster CGI film instead of traditional 70s tokusatsu techniques doesn't change that.

Monsterverse is not similar to either MCU nor Bayformers just because all three are big budget CGI blockbuster franchises.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Super 7 would monsters do like MechaGodzilla and Ghidorah right with all the accessories. Both Kiryu and Super MechaGodzilla and both Showa MechaG for example I see done in 1 figure.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image