Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.1 [ABRIDGED]

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Lucky Dragon
Monsterland Worker

Re: Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.1 [ABRIDGED]

Post by Lucky Dragon »

still waiting on my ami ami payment request and i'm gettin antsy lol

ClandestineCanine9
Monarch Researcher

Post by ClandestineCanine9 »

KingKaiju wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:09 amWaiting on that SHMA Bagan!!!
ain't no way
that wasn't very cash money of you
モスラ! ゴジラ! ギドラ!

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

miguelnuva wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:57 pm []http://www.kaijubattle.net/uploads/2/9/ ... 1_orig.png[/]

This is the monsterarts we need next.
Honestly love the look of that Godzilla. Not sure I'd buy SHMA version, but it has its appeal. And it would give Tamashii more excuses to keep pumping out almost exclusively Godzilla figures :P
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Lucky Dragon wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:27 am still waiting on my ami ami payment request and i'm gettin antsy lol
Funny thing is that when you go into your orders it's listetd as 'in stock', but also still labeled as 'pre-order'... never seen that with amiami before... :eh:
I pray they don't start going the way of Nippon-Yasan... X_X
Last edited by Petezilla on Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Size DOES matter!

Naruto65
Futurian

Post by Naruto65 »

Petezilla wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:50 pm
What's wrong with Nippon-Yasan? I've ordered from them in the past and haven't had any issues.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Naruto65 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:03 pm
What's wrong with Nippon-Yasan? I've ordered from them in the past and haven't had any issues.
Lately, they haven't been sending out orders on time or at all. I have two orders that came out 2-3 months ago that they still have not shipped out, despite the fact they have been sending out every other order to me in a timely manner.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Naruto65 wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:03 pm
Please go to the FB page 'Nippon Yasan tricked me too'. There are literally hundreds of customers from all over the world in that group alone, so there are likely MANY, MANY more (likely thousands worldwide) who didn't made it into that group yet. Those people are waiting for their high-priced pre-orders since 2019 through 2020 and still continuing and obviously happens to new customers until this very day. I myself are a victim and I ordered from them almost monthly (!) since ULTRA-ACT & SHMA began releasing web exclusives. I pre-ordered and pre-payed (!) SHMA Burning G '19 and last years' re-issues of G '54 & G '02 in early 2020 as soon as pre-orders popped up as I was used to do for many years. Those orders are still listed as 'pre-order' or 'payment received' to this very day and never got shipped. I got talked down several times by their chat-workers (or bots...?) to 'please just be patient because chaos due to COVID restrictions causes delays' until openeing PayPal cases was no longer possible (180 days deadline). Their ticket system is useless as skreeonk since they simply NEVER reply. I have tickets opened and untouched by NY which are like a year old. Chat workers always promise to send info to some mystical 'higher staff member', yet never anything comes out of it. They never gave me or others my requested refunds or ANY official explanation for this BS AT ALL.

Obviously they are scamming people out of their hard earned money. It is unbelievable. I resorted to them because they always were as trustworthy as it gets. Being a SHMA completionist I'll now never get the G'54 & G'02 re-issues for a reasonale price although I PRE-PAYED THEM (Nippon-Yasan) for them. I luckily managed to still get the '19 Burning Godzllla elsewhere for almost MSRP. NY still stole over 30,000 JPY (items + shipping) from me alone. There are people in that group who got ripped of 1.000+ USD of pre-ordered items worth. Nippon-Yasan even stopped their chat option as well as accepting PayPal payments for new orders at some point, likely bacause of the high amount of cases filed against them. I stopped all business with them and I can NOT recommend them anymore because you have a great chance of getting scammed, which people with recent cases coming to the FB group regularily prove. Interestingly enough they still do fullfill many new and recent orders to try to look like a fine shop to buy from for new customers, but it's a risky business for anyone ordering from them now and they are sh*tting on their long-year loyal buyers. I've never witnessed anything like that before.
Size DOES matter!

Poe Ghostal
JXSDF Technician

Post by Poe Ghostal »

I got my AmiAmi payment request last night, all good here.
Poe Ghostal's Points of Articulation - Toy news, reviews, & commentary

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Still waiting on my brown 1954 bandai....
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Xenagoji7802
Samurai

Post by Xenagoji7802 »

Got my AmiAmi payment request for G89 Wednesday, shipped late last night. They did have a note on the site that said they were having logistical delays with shipping out August orders. Probably understaffed due to COVID.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Pre-ordered G89 today, now we wait...
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

vastatosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by vastatosaurus »

Damn, when will SP Jet Jaguar be fully revealed? I guess it is about time to open preorder.

Platypus Prime
Interpol Agent

Post by Platypus Prime »

Does anyone know how prone the gold paint on the various MA Ghidorahs is to flaking? I was thinking about how to support the 2019 SCV's wings in a display and I wasn't sure how safe it would be to brace them on small buildings or the like.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Name a pain greater than having to reattach a Tamashii figure's arm joint?

I'll wait.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:57 am Name a pain greater than having to reattach a Tamashii figure's arm joint?

I'll wait.
Not being able to reattach it due to breakage.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:57 am Name a pain greater than having to reattach a Tamashii figure's arm joint?
Knowing the Eva Angels existed and we'll never have them.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Getting charged for a Monsterarts when you aren't expecting it

RIP Evan.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I'll wait.
Buying an exclusive hard to find figure only for it to come with two left feet. And the company being notorious with crappy customer service. So now you're stuck with two left feet Mcgee over here.
Last edited by goji89 on Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

goji89 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:55 pm

I'll wait.
Buying an exclusive hard to find figure only for it to come with two left feet. And the company being notorious with crappy customer service. So now you're stuck with two left feet Mcgee over here.
Don't forget the derp-eyes.

Last edited by G1985 on Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

G1985 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:59 pm
goji89 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:55 pm

I'll wait.
Don't forget the derp-eyes.
The first MonsterArts I preordered was the Ultimate Burning G. I remember being so fucking nervous about getting it after seeing all the derp eyes. Got lucky, though.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.