Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.1 [ABRIDGED]

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
goji89
Sazer

Re: Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.1 [ABRIDGED]

Post by goji89 »

Hey yo the person who sent you this wants you to know we need to get the banned TK members back together.

Bring back Captain Aktion

GodzillaRangerPrime
JXSDF Technician

Post by GodzillaRangerPrime »

What are the chances of them re-releasing the GvK Godzilla sculpt, but in regular colors?
Chris55 wrote:
Underworld54 wrote:
GalacticPetey wrote:They're not half-assing the Star Wars movies.
I very much consider TFA to be half-assed. What a generic film which only fed on nostalgia, it brought nothing new to the table.
That's not true. C3PO had a red arm.

GodzillavsGamera
G-Grasper

Post by GodzillavsGamera »

GodzillaRangerPrime wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:53 am What are the chances of them re-releasing the GvK Godzilla sculpt, but in regular colors?
I thinks it's a very good chance.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

You mean like the rumoured Hong Kong Version repaint?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsGamera
G-Grasper

Post by GodzillavsGamera »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:00 am You mean like the rumoured Hong Kong Version repaint?

I think the Hong Kong repaints will come with the Blue Ray sets
and we will get "Final Battle" versions of the 3 G, K and MG around this time next year :mrgreen:

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

GodzillavsGamera wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:07 am
MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:00 am You mean like the rumoured Hong Kong Version repaint?

I think the Hong Kong repaints will come with the Blue Ray sets
and we will get "Final Battle" versions of the 3 G, K and MG around this time next year :mrgreen:
Goddamnit, GvK SHMA alone are gonna make my wallet cry out in agony :lol:
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

KK42 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:41 am
Uh... I wasn't buddies with Yaburu, MM. I never even really talked to the guy. Neither was the guy who exposed you to Arbok (Corzak the Mighty, on TK, if you wanted to ask him). He went to Arbok, as I recall, because he didn't like that the staff was letting you hide on TK behind an alternate account. It was as simple as that.
I know who it was, he was part of a group that included yourself and a few others. When I asked him directly why he turned me in (and again, it WASN'T to Arbok), his answer was laughable. It had nothing to do with certain members of staff knowing who I was. It was because he was holding a grudge because I made some jokes about another member of the group - A girl.
I have no hard feelings, MM, I'm just saying it how I remember it. Corzak went to Arbok, you found out and flipped out at him on AIM for the betrayal, he left the group chat, and I don't think you two ever spoke again. StairCaseKitty was gone shortly after that.
You're getting it mixed up because it wasn't Arbok who even re-banned me. It was... *drum roll* Derzerb himself. And one of the reasons why *SOME* not all of the staff was cool about my return was because I had just helped them close A TON of security gaps.
As far as I am aware, it had nothing to do with Yaburu, unless there was a second plot from his buddies going on behind the scenes that I wasn't aware of.
Apologies for lumping you in that group then, but I know Corzak was. As was what's her face that got upset I made a period joke in which Corzak held onto for over a year before running to Derzerb and Chris that I was StairCaseKitty. This was at the same time I was targeting Corzak's friend and exposing his BS behind the scenes.

Though I do think it might be a good idea to either move this to PMs or a different thread all together. I have no issues throwing dirty TK laundry around, but this might not be the place for it.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Sun May 16, 2021 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Who gives a crap about the past?

MM coming back is water off a ducks ass.

Last edited by goji89 on Sun May 16, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

goji89 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:28 am
I can get behind that. Aktion was QUALITY entertainment, more so than Mandasaurus.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:31 am
I can get behind that. Aktion was QUALITY entertainment, more so than Mandasaurus.
No one was better than Manda :lol:

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

godzilla1541 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 pm
Gahdzilluh wrote:being in the military has taught me when someone asks you to do something just do it, and keep your thoughts to yourself or you'll just make it worse.

yes it was harmless banter but nothing to do with our beloved monsterarts.

speaking of, i cant wait to see the new legendary ghidorah figure when it finally gets that shma treatment. im thinking we will probably see it toward the beginning of next year
With Neca getting the digital files I feel SH won’t be able to top them. And SH may do stylized Figures again like with 2014
Oh, how poorly this aged :lol:

Am i seriously going through old pages and old posts out of boredom? Yes. Am i less bored? Mildly
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

GojiDude95
Interpol Agent

Post by GojiDude95 »

There’s so much lore here to read! It’s like a recap of some long painful arc in the forums. So when should we see the superior 91 suit be made? Next year or in six?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

GojiDude95 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:09 pm There’s so much lore here to read! It’s like a recap of some long painful arc in the forums. So when should we see the superior 91 suit be made? Next year or in six?
After the '89 Biollante Bile Special Colour Version comes out.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

I miss wataru.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 11:31 am
He's not coming back. He was one of the victims of the Shin Godzilla Wars. Some say Aktion's DNA is inside Shin himself. Others say there's a little Godzilla inside Aktion.

To get back on topic

G21 doesn't look as bad as first shown and Mechagodzilla is a best. Nearly 8 inches tall is great but the next version with proton screams and the superman punch is going to grind my gears.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

miguelnuva wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:46 pm He's not coming back. He was one of the victims of the Shin Godzilla Wars. Some say Aktion's DNA is inside Shin himself. Others say there's a little Godzilla inside Aktion.

To get back on topic

G21 doesn't look as bad as first shown and Mechagodzilla is a best. Nearly 8 inches tall is great but the next version with proton screams and the superman punch is going to grind my gears.
Yup, agreed. Definitely picking up G21 when it releases regularly, since i prematurely cancelled my preorder. Also...holy shit. I just got a ruler to measure how tall 7.5 inches is and...MG21 is gonna be a fucking beast! I expect everyone on this forum to at least be preordering two :lol:

Also, i know we were just getting back on topic but curiosity has overtaken me

What were the “Shin Godzilla Wars”???
Last edited by Jermobooka on Sun May 16, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Jermobooka wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:52 pm
miguelnuva wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:46 pm He's not coming back. He was one of the victims of the Shin Godzilla Wars. Some say Aktion's DNA is inside Shin himself. Others say there's a little Godzilla inside Aktion.

To get back on topic

Yup, agreed. Definitely picking up G21 when it releases regularly, since i prematurely cancelled my preorder. Also...holy poop. I just got a ruler to measure how tall 7.5 inches is and...MG21 is gonna be a skreeonking beast! I expect everyone on this forum to at least be preordering two :lol:

Also, i know we were just getting back on topic but curiosity has overtaken me

What were the “Shin Godzilla Wars”???
An unofficial term for when Members were banned for trying to stand up to Mods and admins over the new leak policy having to due with Shin Godzilla. I'm under the understanding that Toho and WB watch our forum so staff had to make sure no leaks were posted here and when members posted leaks hear they were warned and banned despite other forums freely talking about leaks. If you want to know more DM so we don't clog the thread.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Xenagoji7802
Samurai

Post by Xenagoji7802 »

Even I remember Manda from my creeping days of years past. Never a dull moment, that's for sure.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

when we get to Rebuild of S.H. Monsterarts 2.0, name it "Toho Kingdom Tea Time".
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

GojiDude95
Interpol Agent

Post by GojiDude95 »

MoarCrossovers wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:34 pm
GojiDude95 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:09 pm There’s so much lore here to read! It’s like a recap of some long painful arc in the forums. So when should we see the superior 91 suit be made? Next year or in six?
After the '89 Biollante Bile Special Colour Version comes out.
Ah shucks! Let’s not forget the poster version either.
Anyways else getting shf ultron vibes from mg21?