Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.1 [ABRIDGED]

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
kaiju115
JXSDF Technician

Re: Rebuild of S.H. MonsterArts 1.1 [ABRIDGED]

Post by kaiju115 »

I missed out on getting it at BBTS, but I did manage to pre-order it on RightStufAnime
https://www.rightstufanime.com/Mechagod ... rts-Figure

Now I don't know about you guys, but if they make a Monsterarts Godzilla Ultima which now doubt they will, I would pre-order that in a heartbeat, this version of Godzilla has yet to appear in SP & already I want a Monsterarts figure of it, & if I can't get a good Shin Gojira figure, then please give me a good Godzilla Ultima figure.
Last edited by kaiju115 on Mon May 17, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SHIN GOJIRA IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kaiju115

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kaiju115
Hope Legendary's Godzilla gets more than a Trilogy

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

kaiju115 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 pm
Now I don't know about you guys, but if they make a Monsterarts Godzilla Ultima which now doubt they will, I would pre-order that in a heart, this version of Godzilla has yet to appear in SP & already I want a Monsterarts figure of it, & if I can't get a good Shin Gojira figure, then please give me a good Godzilla Ultima figure.
Same. Very much same. I love Ultima’s design, and people are starting to warm up to the SP designs, Kaiju, and SP as a whole (just look at the sales for the SP MMS Bandai figures).

Ultima and SP JJ are definitely coming, just not until next year or until the show ends. I’m also hoping for an SHMA figure of Salunga
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Naruto65
Futurian

Post by Naruto65 »

kaiju115 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 pm I missed out on getting it at BBTS, but I did manage to pre-order it on RightStufAnime
I haven't heard of this site before. How is it?

Poe Ghostal
JXSDF Technician

Post by Poe Ghostal »

Naruto65 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:19 pm
kaiju115 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 pm I missed out on getting it at BBTS, but I did manage to pre-order it on RightStufAnime
Do you know when we might expect preorders at Eknight / AC etc.? Usually it seems like all the various places have their preorders up at the same time.
Poe Ghostal's Points of Articulation - Toy news, reviews, & commentary

kaiju115
JXSDF Technician

Post by kaiju115 »

Poe Ghostal wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:21 pm
Naruto65 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:19 pm
Do you know when we might expect preorders at Eknight / AC etc.? Usually it seems like all the various places have their preorders up at the same time.
Well if you love Anime and are looking to get stuff that's Aniplex exclusives Blu-ray's & Figures(Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/Stay Night, Madoka Magica, Bunny Girl Senpai, Demon Slayer etc.) this is the site to go to, they don't have a lot of Godzilla stuff, a few blu-rays here & there, but thanks to the hype of Godzilla vs Kong they're starting to sell some Monsterarts Figures, they've had the monsterarts Godzilla & Kong figures up for preorder-order a few days after they were announced, & they just recently added Mechagodzilla for pre-order.
Last edited by kaiju115 on Mon May 17, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHIN GOJIRA IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kaiju115

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kaiju115
Hope Legendary's Godzilla gets more than a Trilogy

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Actually very surprised they haven't announced shit for SP so far. Maybe they're waiting for the
Spoiler:
leaked FINAL FINAL forms for Jet Jaguar and Godzilla to be revealed
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Naruto65
Futurian

Post by Naruto65 »

Poe Ghostal wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:21 pm Do you know when we might expect preorders at Eknight / AC etc.? Usually it seems like all the various places have their preorders up at the same time.
It's up to the retailers. I'd generally say that the US is all over the place when it comes to putting preorders up at the same time. It usually takes about a week or so.

Japan retailers are on it, no question they put it up at the same time.

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Moth wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:31 pm Actually very surprised they haven't announced shit for SP so far. Maybe they're waiting for the
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Wait...what? Link to these leaks please?
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

Gahdzilluh
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gahdzilluh »

Does mg21 not have an ab crunch?

Xenagoji7802
Samurai

Post by Xenagoji7802 »

Gahdzilluh wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:00 pm Does mg21 not have an ab crunch?
Hmmm unless every rib is somehow articulated I doubt it.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

BBTS sold out of Mechagodzilla pre-orders.

Within a DAY of opening it up.

Holy fuck.

RIP Evan.

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:31 pm BBTS sold out of Mechagodzilla pre-orders.

Within a DAY of opening it up.

Holy skreeonk.
Looks like other places have their pre-orders up too that are gone too. Speaking of, for people that have used them, how good is Entertainment Earth with pre-orders and regular orders?
Twelfth Brother, Jedi Killer
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
KinoKaiser wrote:Is the Brazil market big or something?
Definitely, there's like a Brazilian moviegoers there
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Dun dun
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

*Giant BARAGONBREH comes out of the woods and roars*

*A bunch of Goji89s run across the screen in packs" :lol:
Go faster! *Baragonbreh in mirror is closer than he appears*
*Baragonbreh sneaks up on 3 unsuspecting New TK user raptors and just mauls them before disappearing*

Gahdzilluh
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gahdzilluh »

Sideshow is now waitlist status

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Gojira2K wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:17 pm Speaking of, for people that have used them, how good is Entertainment Earth with pre-orders and regular orders?
I know they have something of a following, but all the experiences I've had have been atrocious. Poor website design back in the day made it impossible for me to log in, then years later it took them over two months to ship an in-stock order on their cheap shipping option. I'd say avoid them at all costs unless you absolutely have no other choice.

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

UltramanGoji wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:24 pm
Gojira2K wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:17 pm Speaking of, for people that have used them, how good is Entertainment Earth with pre-orders and regular orders?
I know they have something of a following, but all the experiences I've had have been atrocious. Poor website design back in the day made it impossible for me to log in, then years later it took them over two months to ship an in-stock order on their cheap shipping option. I'd say avoid them at all costs unless you absolutely have no other choice.
Got it, thanks for the advice. I'm wanting to preorder it from eKnightmedia anyways, but they haven't put their link up just yet, unless I missed it. So I'll just go ahead and wait for that.
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

*Baragonbreh sneaks up on 3 unsuspecting New TK user raptors and just mauls them before disappearing*

vastatosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by vastatosaurus »

I'm curious, will Asian region's preorders start after the movie being released in Japan? And for American consumers, does it make any difference if it's a Bandai Tamashi Web exclusive? You guys think it's gonna be Tamashi Web exclusive?

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

Just in case anyone was planning to buy from them, I checked with eKnightmedia and they said they will probably have their preorder link for the GvK MG up by this weekend, maybe earlier if they have some free time during the week.
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Jermobooka wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:41 pm
Moth wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:31 pm Actually very surprised they haven't announced shit for SP so far. Maybe they're waiting for the
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Well
Spoiler:
Jet's current form is called Jet Jaguar Beta so I'd bet he has one more form in him, and Ultima got leaked to have one more form through a 4chan leak which is looking to be 50/50 at this point.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jermobooka »

Moth wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:27 pm
Jermobooka wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 2:41 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Well
Spoiler:
Jet's current form is called Jet Jaguar Beta so I'd bet he has one more form in him, and Ultima got leaked to have one more form through a 4chan leak which is looking to be 50/50 at this point.
Spoiler:
Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of that. I thought there was an actual leak or something for a sec lol
Holy damn. I was right! I know it’s been said already but...MG21 sold out EVERYWHERE IT POPPED UP WAY TOO FAST. I’m lucky I got my BBTS preorder when i did, because i doubt i would’ve been able to get it anywhere else

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

The sites I usually shop at haven't opened pre-orders yet, so I'm patiently waiting for my opportunity.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.