What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

My last 2 SP kaijus. Hopefully they'll reveal a Salunga at some point.
Spoiler:
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Preordered SHMA MechaGodzilla 2021 and Godzilla Ultima.

Actually purchased the Bandai MMS Godzilla the Ride figures of Godzilla and Ghidorah. And Y-MSF has just shipped my new Manda and blue, poison dart Hedorah.

This marks the third variation of the Hedorah I got. Getting kinda' crazy, but they knocking these unique paint schemes out of the park.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:41 pm Preordered SHMA MechaGodzilla 2021 and Godzilla Ultima.

Actually purchased the Bandai MMS Godzilla the Ride figures of Godzilla and Ghidorah. And Y-MSF has just shipped my new Manda and blue, poison dart Hedorah.

This marks the third variation of the Hedorah I got. Getting kinda' crazy, but they knocking these unique paint schemes out of the park.
How much was the Hedorah?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

I want Ultima but I really gotta hold the rest of my money back for vacation.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

{---HYPERZeTToN---} wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:50 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:41 pm Preordered SHMA MechaGodzilla 2021 and Godzilla Ultima.

Around $60, like all YMSF stuff at initial release.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:58 pm

Do you purchase them through his instagram or does he have an actual site?
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

_JNavs_ wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:01 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:58 pm

Do you purchase them through his instagram or does he have an actual site?
Facebook

Quote of the Year:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

The Giant Kong Funko Pop (Not the color variant sigh)
And the MG21 Pop for my son.

Speaking of which, if y'all are Interested for those check your Wal-Mart mine gets these late so maybe there's been restocks.

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

Finally ordered MMS Godzilla Ultima, it’ll be here in a few days. Gonna get to Jet Jaguar eventually, he’s next on my list.
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Amazon has JJ for under $30.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

I really gotta start playing the lottery...

Just won another raffle. Less than $50 for...

RIC X-Plus Godzilla 1993

Quote of the Year:

LiamNeesons
Samurai

Post by LiamNeesons »

I just got the X-Plus Sakai Std. Burning Godzilla. I can’t wait to see the figure in person!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Alright grabbed SP Jet Jaguar off Amazon. The last piece in my collection.

LiamNeesons
Samurai

Post by LiamNeesons »

After weeks of constant searching, I was finally able to preorder the Godzilla Store version of the new ‘91 Sakai! For anyone who’s interested, Awesome Collector has limited preorder left.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

LiamNeesons wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:11 pm After weeks of constant searching, I was finally able to preorder the Godzilla Store version of the new ‘91 Sakai! For anyone who’s interested, Awesome Collector has limited preorder left.
I had to go look it up just to see what the “Godzilla Store exclusive” was. Looks neat! But I’m happy enough just to have the standard version on preorder.

LiamNeesons
Samurai

Post by LiamNeesons »

canofhumdingers wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:53 am
LiamNeesons wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:11 pm After weeks of constant searching, I was finally able to preorder the Godzilla Store version of the new ‘91 Sakai! For anyone who’s interested, Awesome Collector has limited preorder left.
I had to go look it up just to see what the “Godzilla Store exclusive” was. Looks neat! But I’m happy enough just to have the standard version on preorder.
It became my “white whale” once I saw it and I became obsessed with getting it lol. I’m be happy finally owning any Sakai ‘91 to be honest!

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

JJ is here. The whole team is complete. Baring any new releases of course.

Doc Phibes
Samurai

Post by Doc Phibes »

Scored the GvK Neon City Kong 10 inch Funko variant off eBay for a fairly decent price (considering how badly Walmart screwed up the distribution into Scalper Hell). He's fierce and adorable. 1 point of articulation at the neck. The colors are not as intense as images online suggested, but they pop vibrantly with photography and lighting.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Picked up a Playmates Jet Jaguar and 10" Funko GvK Godzilla.

As well as ordered...

Bullmark Aurora MechaGodzilla

Art Spirits G:KOTM set

I'm also going to be getting a new YMSF Gabara, Gaira and Godzilla '62. Will be selling off the original Gaira and Gabara I own, if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

Quote of the Year:

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

Finally got the Marmit Vinyl Wars Shin Godzilla Purple Heat Ray Version!

...now, which Shin here is best? The highly articulated, highly detailed SHMA Frozen? The insanely accurate Banpresto? Or the impressively stylized Marmit with its purple spines? Hmmmm
Last edited by Rando Yaguchi on Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.