What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Jermobooka
Gotengo Officer

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Jermobooka »

Technically haven’t “bought” it, but i preordered the Gigan Sh Monsterarts rerelease

Now i won’t be stuck with the old movie monster version :)
:Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Mechagodzilla74: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Gigan: :Hedorah: :Hedorah: :Hedorah:

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I got the Godzilla SP Manda and Angurius figures. Looking forward to seeing them in person!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Got the Bandai MMS Godziban figures, which have already arrived now.

Finally found the Mega Godzilla at Walmart. Absolutely LOVE the glow effect.

And now the real good stuff...
X-Plus Soldier Legion. Because I really don't have any of these guys in the collection besides the tiny ones that came with Revoltech.

Marusan Gamera

Marusan Gyaos

Seller on E-Bay actually agreed to a pretty good bundle price for all three. Not entirely sure what they all actually go for nowadays, but I'd say less than $70 for each figure alone is a solid win.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Mac Daddy MM wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:21 pm Got the Bandai MMS Godziban figures, which have already arrived now.

X-Plus Soldier Legion. Because I really don't have any of these guys in the collection besides the tiny ones that came with Revoltech.

Marusan Gamera

Marusan Gyaos

Seller on E-Bay actually agreed to a pretty good bundle price for all three. Not entirely sure what they all actually go for nowadays, but I'd say less than $70 for each figure alone is a solid win.
The Marusan Gyaos is beautiful. What do you think about the Godziban figures? I have them and I think they're a cute little and wacky addition to the collection.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

LSD Jellyfish wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:38 pm
Mac Daddy MM wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:21 pm Got the Bandai MMS Godziban figures, which have already arrived now.

Marusan Gamera

Marusan Gyaos

The Marusan Gyaos is beautiful. What do you think about the Godziban figures? I have them and I think they're a cute little and wacky addition to the collection.
I love how Minilla looks like he's absolutely stoned out of his mind.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Adeno
Monarch Researcher

Post by Adeno »

My Biollante arrived! I love her <3

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Post by Executive Hamster »

Ive decided after much contemplation that I am going to start saving up for the Godzilla 40th anniversary memorial box, to go along with my 50th box. Hopefully, by the end of August, Ill be here to post about it.
In the meantime, here is this recent purchase of mine:

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Bandai Godzilla Amphibia, Manda, and Godzilla Ultima. Ultima was back in stock at Hobby Search and I think I just grabbed the last one. If It falls through then I guess I'll get only Manda and Amphibia. Same thing happened with Jet Jaguar the last time.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Rando Yaguchi
G-Force Personnel

Post by Rando Yaguchi »

Banpresto Shin Godzilla

Sculpted by Yuji Sakai. Really impressed overall, very accurate and nicely detailed. The red paint on the spines is a bit much, otherwise I have no complaints! Monstrous.
Last edited by Rando Yaguchi on Fri May 14, 2021 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Misato stans just built different.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Who sent me that Ultraman figure on here years ago?! I know someone has to remember.

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

Just got this thing for $50

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

The rest of my SP kaiju have arrived. Still need to grab Anguirus and Jet Jaguar.
Spoiler:
[/quote]
Spoiled just in case.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Fri May 21, 2021 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

Very nice grabs. I still need to pick up some SP figs soon
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

Executive Hamster
Gotengo Officer

This guy showed up finally. They are always bigger than you expect, even if you measure beforehand.

Also been progressing on my Gamera collection, even though I still havent seen a single Gamera movie
Got this fella here
As well as this bad boy
I specifically chose a used Gamera Memorial Box. Specifically one that already has the tags removed. I HATE displaying figures with tags and I always cut the tags off, but Im not sure I would have been able to do it myself to these figures.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

SSSS.Gridman Anti.

Ultra Hero Series EX Ultraman Tiga 25th Anniversary Set

Gamera: GOTU Gasaphon Complete Set

Quote of the Year:

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

And found em!

Edit!

Scored a Playmates Warbat, successfully rounding out all of the Playmates GvK line. And, finally, I think I may have stumbled across a grail that I couldn't refuse...

2008 Marusan Varan
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Mon May 24, 2021 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Had just enough money to grab SP Anguirus and Terrestris. Now all I need is Jet Jaguar.
Last edited by Tyrant_Lizard_King on Thu May 27, 2021 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adeno
Monarch Researcher

Post by Adeno »

I just got my Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 :)

LiamNeesons
Samurai

Post by LiamNeesons »

I preordered the new standard ‘91 Sakai, the 1999 Godzilla Vinyl Maquette and I just HAD to get the new ‘89 Deforeal to match Biollante :lol: priorities

LiamNeesons
Samurai

Post by LiamNeesons »

Adeno wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:22 am I just got my Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2
Oh wow, congrats! I’ve been looking for this exact figure, but man, those aftermarket prices are pretty crazy. I ended up getting the glow in the dark version from Kaijulive, but that original figure is so amazing.