Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by Legendary Minya »

Enchilada Nacho continues the dumbass trend of stupid named cheaters by playing Space G, Minya (of course, every cheap piece of shit in existence uses him) and KG as soon as the match starts

Say, does anyone know why sometimes Moguera is shown tunneling across the map and other times he just pops out without warning ?
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Sigh. Yet another infinite energy cheater. MasterB (hey imagine that, a dumbass name! Are you bragging about playing with yourself?) plays Space G, Rodan, Mothra, JJ and...wait for it.. you'll never believe it....DIPSHIT MINYA all at once

Followed immediately by - you'll never believe it - another cheater with a stupid name! "$5" . Wow. Lots of thought went into that one. Plays Ghidorah, Biollante, Battra Kamacuras Swarm and Super X in a never ending loop.

Then I beat a bot. This game in a nutshell. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Post by SpanishBulldog63 »

That's pretty much how it's been for me the last couple of days. Looking at you, planet z, you Super X/Minya spamming prick
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

To counter the flagrant abuse of Minya and the MBAWs (The latter of which, I admit I'm guilty of doing) would be to introduce a unit that's straight up immune to stuns. Maybe use Heisei MOGUERA and rationalize it as the MECM upgrade making it immune to stuns. Something like that would shake up the meta and force players to reconsider using stuns if everyone and their mother is using something that can no-sell it.
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Breakdown wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:42 am To counter the flagrant abuse of Minya and the MBAWs (The latter of which, I admit I'm guilty of doing) would be to introduce a unit that's straight up immune to stuns. Maybe use Heisei MOGUERA and rationalize it as the MECM upgrade making it immune to stuns. Something like that would shake up the meta and force players to reconsider using stuns if everyone and their mother is using something that can no-sell it.
I'm a filthy Minilla user, but only because the Dorats who I want to try are simply too low level to replace him :( It's either a lv30 Minilla with some surprising bulk and the annoying stun, versus three lv20-something Dorats that die to a pin prick. It's the same reason I never used Hedorah for a long time, he was a good 10 levels lower than the remainder of my common units, and it was dragging everything down.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

I mean no one's forcing you to use either....I won't use Minya or the Super X because of how goddamn cheap they are, but that seems to be just me based on every match I've had for the past few months.

More importantly...what's with four star units downgrading during a match? I dunno how else to describe it, but my last match after my Mothra and Ultima were killed, when they came back into my "hand" they were suddenly 2 star units. What?

Oh my god I just had my favorite win EVER. "Vamana" got so pissed off that every time they played Minya I played a Moguera right beside it and killed it before it could stun anything....after that happened 4 times they clicked the give up button even though neither of our leaders were damaged yet. God damn that felt sweet.

Then "GojiFan1998" quit about 30 seconds into a match after I took out their energy base with Moguera and Minya with a Kamacuras Swarm. Your tears sustain me.

"The Boys!" liked playing a non stop rotation of Seesar, Minya, Super X and Battra but I still won. Usually I just quit as soon as I see anyone play any 2 of the Super cheap 3.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Legendary Minya wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:09 pm More importantly...what's with four star units downgrading during a match? I dunno how else to describe it, but my last match after my Mothra and Ultima were killed, when they came back into my "hand" they were suddenly 2 star units. What?
This is a more recent development, it's some kind of weird bug. My Ultima likes to show up in my hand as a 1-star unit (same cost to summon, though). I think it happened last patch. Doesn't bother me too much, though, at least it seems they finally fixed the incredibly annoying bug when you finish an expedition but the unit discovery music continues playing into the main menu/matches.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Ok I'm done with this fucking game. I was two hits away from beating this piece of shxt named "crunch" and they hadn't even touched me, and they somehow make my energy stay at 2 and never charge up again. I'm done with these cocksucking cheaters.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Legendary Minya wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:09 pm Ok I'm done with this fucking game. I was two hits away from beating this piece of shxt named "crunch" and they hadn't even touched me, and they somehow make my energy stay at 2 and never charge up again. I'm done with these cocksucking cheaters.
Not cheating, that's lag unfortunately. It's happened to me several times. Happened to me against GigaBowserG and I highly doubt he's a cheater...............right?
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Breakdown wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:13 pm
Legendary Minya wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:09 pm Ok I'm done with this skreeonking game. I was two hits away from beating this piece of shxt named "crunch" and they hadn't even touched me, and they somehow make my energy stay at 2 and never charge up again. I'm done with these cocksucking cheaters.
Not cheating, that's lag unfortunately. It's happened to me several times. Happened to me against GigaBowserG and I highly doubt he's a cheater...............right?
Surely not......... :angel:

Haven't run into that energy recharge bug in quite a long time, but then it only seems to happen to users with Japanese usernames. Those matches tend to chug.
/crawls back under rock

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Last night I ran into someone named "I RECORD YOU." Was that you by any chance, Legendary Minya? :P
Last edited by TitanoGoji16 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Man, screw "Tris." Just so happened to have enough energy to continuously spit out a Destoroyah Swarm any time any of my units got even close to their leader (in addition to the four other units they were sending out in the meanwhile). :roll:

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:15 pm Last night I ran into someone named "I RECORD YOU." Was that you by any chance, Legendary Minya? :P
Lmao nope but I see why you'd think so. I've only been doing the Battra event lately, no pvp.

imposterzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by imposterzilla »

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:15 pm Last night I ran into someone named "I RECORD YOU." Was that you by any chance, Legendary Minya? :P
I hate that guy

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Godzilla Earth is next in line! He's the biggest unit in the game and also extremely slow. Looks like he also isn't phased by stunning attacks, like from the masers.

Some footage of him in action around the 25min mark:

Last edited by GigaBowserG on Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
/crawls back under rock

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

Good Lord. That thing is enormous. It takes up 4 squares. Wonder how sturdy it is.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

GigaBowserG wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:04 am Godzilla Earth is next in line! He's the biggest unit in the game and also extremely slow. Looks like he also isn't phased by stunning attacks, like from the masers.
Was the prevention to stun mentioned in the video at some point? I zipped to the footage of the matches and never saw him take a hit from a unit that would have stunned him. His resistance to stun makes a little sense, as his attack seems super slow... which means if he can be stunned, likely all you need is a single Minilla or maser to stun lock.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Arbok wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:09 pm Was the prevention to stun mentioned in the video at some point? I zipped to the footage of the matches and never saw him take a hit from a unit that would have stunned him. His resistance to stun makes a little sense, as his attack seems super slow... which means if he can be stunned, likely all you need is a single Minilla or maser to stun lock.
If there's a mention, I have no idea. At around 26:04 in the video, the enemy MG summons a pair of MBAW-93. They land direct hits on Earth both before and while he charges his attack, but he continues to move around regardless. His body also doesn't flash yellow like most stunned units.
/crawls back under rock

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

GigaBowserG wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:04 am
Welp. :shock:

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

GigaBowserG wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:44 pmAt around 26:04 in the video, the enemy MG summons a pair of MBAW-93. They land direct hits on Earth both before and while he charges his attack, but he continues to move around regardless. His body also doesn't flash yellow like most stunned units.
Thanks, totally missed that. It does make Godzilla Earth much more interesting as a unit.

Be curious how his attack and health are, but being immune to stuns and with an AOE attack it feels like swarms and Minilla+MBAW93 won't be the answer to counter him. Wonder if Megaguirus' slow will work against him, as she might be the best counter if so after you let him get into leader range (similar to countering Godzilla 1989).
If it bites... don't mess with it!