Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

SpaceG92 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:41 amMy favorite one.
Ahh, I've come across them as well! Aren't they lovely? :lol:
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Minya »

How the hell do you post an image on this board? I wanna show this asshole who just cheated his fucking ass off.

His name? "Player Name"

Plays Godzilla, Anguirus, both swarms, a Jet Jaguar, then unlimited of those pants shittingly stupid train bombs. I disconnected and froze the piece of shit.

Oh and 'Cheese"? You're a little pussy too BTW. Typical Mothra bullshit. Choke and die please. When your name calls attention to the fact you're a cheater, you're a special kind of piece of SHlT.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

I whooped the pants off a cheater the other day. Kinda made my week.
Unlocked Jet Jaguar today and he's awesome!
Also apologies to whoever made their username "NerfMothra" cuz I kilt them too
Last edited by Major sssspielberg! on Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

It just breaks my heart knowing that SOME DAY the technology will exist for man to beam into the house of a cheater and kick the crap out of them, but I'll be long dead before it happens.

:(

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:30 am How the hell do you post an image on this board? I wanna show this asshole who just cheated his fucking ass off.
SpaceG92 wrote: Commonly Asked Question Thread"
No. You cannot upload images from your computer to the Tohokingdom forums. You need 50 posts on the forum first before you are able to post an image. This is to cut down on spamming.

To upload an image, you need to upload them to an image hosting website like Photobucke or Postimg or even along the lines of DeviantArt or Facebook. After uploading the image, you need to get the "Image Url". Most image hosting websites already have this ready next to the image however, if it does not. You just need to "Right Click" the image and select "Copy Image Url". Then go back to your Tohokingdom post, and simply right click and then select "Paste". You should get a url link. All you need to do now is to use the [img] or [pic] tags around the url, and then submit! You should have an image.

Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:30 am His name? "Player Name"

Plays Godzilla, Anguirus, both swarms, a Jet Jaguar, then unlimited of those pants shittingly stupid train bombs. I disconnected and froze the piece of shit.
I had a friend encounter Player Name before, same one who's like...ugh 45 or like 33 in the Leader Board? Fought that one before and he was normal.
Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:30 amOh and 'Cheese"? You're a little pussy too BTW. Typical Mothra bullshit. Choke and die please. When your name calls attention to the fact you're a cheater, you're a special kind of piece of SHlT.
*cough
Currently rocking a Level 11 Mothra leader right now in an attempt to offset the level difference when fighting 30's. I also would like to think it gives people more of a chance killing a ~2k HP Mothra leader then a nearly 9000 Gigan or 10k+ MG. : S
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Small rant. The guy @#1 and who I will stake my fucking paychecks on WILL CONTINUE TO BE #1 for the entire life of the game.

This guy pulled 45 of the same 4* on MULTIPLE ones? Everything about this guy sets me the fuck off. People like this exist, I know that and I refuse to believe one like this blatantly flaunts it and is playing gatekeeper for the entirety of this game's life because he blew half a bit coin on a new, just made, fresh mobile game?

Everyone can bitch about the Mothra mains as much as you want, Mothra can and will get re-balanced and is a none issue ultimately. A guy playing gate keeper out of the top #1 spot for the entire life of this game is a fucking issue. He wasn't this high in Season 0, Brycee won that one and disappeared from the game for 2 seasons now. Season 2? Semi-normal, like level 24 pieces, then they all jump magically overnight to max level towards the end as he magically gains 16k lead overnight, every night for a week until he maintained double or triple lead over anyone else.

This season? Same thing, except now he magically pulled 45 of each 4* and now maintains a 60K advantage from anyone else who is normal.

I discount Taipei_Jero from that, because i've been keeping small tabs on him and he's just working his ass off the past few days to get to Top 3. I fear he wont, because those 3 just magically go up some unusual numbers in the 6 hours i'm asleep and it's a damn shame because I actually want Jero to receive a Top 3 placement. Dude's earned it and my respect.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

SpaceG92 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:29 pmThis guy pulled 45 of the same 4* on MULTIPLE ones? Everything about this guy sets me the skreeonk off. People like this exist, I know that and I refuse to believe one like this blatantly flaunts it and is playing gatekeeper for the entirety of this game's life because he blew half a bit coin on a new, just made, fresh mobile game?
First off, if it's any consolation, I'm damned impressed you are at #5 right now on the leader board.

Second off, I'm hoping they address this in two ways. Either create a current season only leader board (tracking wins that season only) alongside historical rank leaders, so there are two things of note. Or... just reset leaderboard eventually.
Last edited by Arbok on Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Arbok wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:46 pm
SpaceG92 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:29 pmThis guy pulled 45 of the same 4* on MULTIPLE ones? Everything about this guy sets me the skreeonk off. People like this exist, I know that and I refuse to believe one like this blatantly flaunts it and is playing gatekeeper for the entirety of this game's life because he blew half a bit coin on a new, just made, fresh mobile game?
First off, if it's any consolation, I'm damned impressed you are at #5 right now on the leader board.
Thank you Arbok, that does mean a lot :) . -and sorry about the matches with you along the way though : s .

This whole thing is currently a large, admittingly taxing labor of tears and pride. Hell, i'm sure I popped a screw loose or 2 trying to maintain the pissing match that has been the Top 5->8. That also might explain the rant above and several others recently. I wasn't planning on doing it this season at all, but grinding the Terrestris title kinda made it line up. From there I knew I had some chance to get it now and committed when i just wasn't fully ready. I kinda seized the moment and it's starting to wear me down extensively.

My advice for anyone in the future. Be ready for it and plan it out. Even if you think the stars are aligning and you're given a road to it, don't rush into it. You'll end up like me and regret it for 3 weeks...

On a brighter note! I actually look forward to seeing others from TK filling out those Top 100 slots more and more in the future ;) . Just play, play and play. Win's help, but just being active is what can make it happen.
Arbok wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:46 pm Second off, I'm hoping they address this in two ways. Either create a current season only leader board (tracking wins that season only) alongside historical rank leaders, so there are two things of note. Or... just reset leaderboard eventually.
I support reset the board entirely every season. i dunno why they did it the way they did this season but I think it was to keep the Top players out of the new pool and prevent seal clubbing, which is still happening anyways. The trophies should get reset each season for sure and rank bumped back down to 0, however still keeping those unlocks you worked to get last season. Either way, sea clubbing it still going to be an issue regardless of how it's addressed but atleast everyone will be equal footing and the wait times will be non existent until everyone starts filling out the other ranks.

*cough

Drop a $300 pledge over at my Pateron so you can support me living out a purgatory in this game F O R E V E R. You get absolutely nothing in return! You will get a thank you at the end of the season and watch me make bad life choices.

What?

It's more then some Patereon's give as a reward D=

*I'm kidding. Just making a Youtube/Twitch super-whaler joke :P

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Can't the little cheating pussyboys do something original for a change? Another morning, another Mothra player who plays their entire deck at once and their Vaginal Wall Scraping power that suddenly makes everything impossible to kill. It's back to regening their health for the rest of the match, unless that's a separate cheat. I really wish I knew how to capture video of this bullshit.

Finally hit grade 50 so I got all the rewards and can quit playing for a while.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:50 am Can't the little cheating pussyboys do something original for a change? Another morning, another Mothra player who plays their entire deck at once and their Vaginal Wall Scraping power that suddenly makes everything impossible to kill. It's back to regening their health for the rest of the match, unless that's a separate cheat. I really wish I knew how to capture video of this bullshit.

Finally hit grade 50 so I got all the rewards and can quit playing for a while.
Instead of throwing your head against a brick wall, you can hold your opening play and plan to counter the first push. Anguirus is great at this if he has some back up like a Kamacuras. If they drop a Rodan, put down another Rodan or an MG. It's how I have to play Mothra unless I have all 3 counter pieces in my hand. MG, Rodan and Kamacuras (For Moguera). Otherwise im defensive for the first few plays.

As soon as that Godzilla or their Anguirus get's dropped you have to get ready. Get ready to cycle your units to get your main defense back. Destoroyah Swarms during this is nice as they have a range attack and they dont get glitched up and bunch up like a bunch of potato heads and accomplish nothing like a Kamacuras. If you can set up a Helicopter Base during that period, even better. Helibase if it's leveled to something decent will shred a Anguirus or Godzilla.

Another thing you can do. Run the Dessy Swarm, possibly a Markalite (up to you) and an Anguirus. Set Godzilla as your lead for the HP. Once you have some sort of lead, just cycle and keep dropping bombers. If a bomber got in to range, use your Leader ability or when your horde of monster's they couldn't counter got within range. You'll win by chip damage or them being forced to counter the bomber instead of the ground units making their way to them.

i don't recommend Moguera unless it's like level 24/26. It's damage just isnt high enough to deal with Mothra leaders before it gets countered. You can use Moguera in your build and use it when your about to reach their leader and it's just game over for them.
Finally got a Jet Jaguar from the 4* Lucky Map from Arena. Grinding the process of JJ in team win's which isn't an issue...

15 Leader wins is just...no. God no. WHY!?
Wonder what this means? Either standalone events with 3rd force related to the movie? PVE events? Small micro-events?
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

SpaceG92 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:00 am Wonder what this means? Either standalone events with 3rd force related to the movie? PVE events? Small micro-events?
If I had to guess, once the current "collab" seasons are over (Singular Point and Godzilla vs. Kong), we'll see others that are similar to these but based off more historic movies.

EDIT: Also, I was really hoping rank 50 was gonna give me Jet Jaguar.... but nope, another King Ghidorah.

Trying to decide how many G-Stones I sink into rushing expeditions before giving up.
Last edited by Arbok on Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Arbok wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:51 pm EDIT: Also, I was really hoping rank 50 was gonna give me Jet Jaguar.... but nope, another King Ghidorah.

Trying to decide how many G-Stones I sink into rushing expeditions before giving up.
I got extremely lucky and got JJ from a 4* map from Arena.

Honestly, rushing some maps if you can spare it and especially if you got some of the Red/Gold Maps in queue I think is worth it. Not guarantee a 4*, but sometimes you are. Instead of 2000 Stones its like 200ish, which is definitely worth it. All depends if you dont mind sinking some cash into a large pile of G-Stones and just blowing them up as soon as you get them. It's what i've been doing recently trying to round up my levels. No luck really D: Alot of 1 and 2* though which im lacking.

Unless you REALLY WANT that event 4* servant, the better deal is Lucky Map from the store for 2000. Atleast your Guaranteed a 3* or higher. For grinding piece levels, that's your best bet.
Pft - just goes right up there to requiring 100. Also lol @ 35,000 upgrade cost.
Resized Image
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Hmm... any chance you know the level up costs for those prior to 30? Trying to fill out the costs for everything on the site, and only have up to level 20 for 3 star for example:

https://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla ... l#leveling

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Arbok wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:15 pm Hmm... any chance you know the level up costs for those prior to 30? Trying to fill out the costs for everything on the site, and only have up to level 20 for 3 star for example:

https://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla ... l#leveling
Sheeeeet - I tried keeping a record for 4*'s but I must have deleted them off my phone.

Ugh - alot of my stuff is about the same level but here's what I got that's missing from the main site.
1 *

Level 22: 16500
Level 27: 24000
2 *

Level 20: 6000
Level 21: 11900
Level 23: 15300
Level 24: 17000
Level 27: 23375
3 *

Level 22: 14000
Level 25: 19250
Level 27: 22750
Level 29: 29750
Level 30: 35000
4 *

Level 6: 5000
Level 8: 5000
Level 11: 9000
Level 12: 9000
I'm sure the 4*'s follow that path all the way until 30. Seem's to be the trend.

-Quick edit. It should also be noted there is the end of season reward 4* Map that is different then the other ones.

[4* Discovery] Miracle Expedition Map
7 pieces are discovered, with atleast one being a 4* or higher
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Finally beat my win record from 9 to 11. I NEARLY lost at 9 again because this MechaGodzilla player was untouchable for a majority of the match. His deck was sort of a good counter to mine, and many of my units died before they could even reach him. However once our Leaders closed in towards the end of the match, I buried him in sheer number of bodies and my Godzilla was left with so little health that he'd die if he stepped on rubble that was too pointy. Needless to say, my booty was clenched in those final 20 seconds.
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Breakdown wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:23 pm Finally beat my win record from 9 to 11. I NEARLY lost at 9 again because this MechaGodzilla player was untouchable for a majority of the match. His deck was sort of a good counter to mine, and many of my units died before they could even reach him. However once our Leaders closed in towards the end of the match, I buried him in sheer number of bodies and my Godzilla was left with so little health that he'd die if he stepped on rubble that was too pointy. Needless to say, my booty was clenched in those final 20 seconds.
Dude, knife fight overtime matches are anxiety. Especially when your opponent starts placing ranged swarms right next to your leader.

I remember the closest knife fight was me just spamming shit on the board and placed a Markalite Cannon to the far right that got a lucky hit on their leader once everything was clear.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

This is weird. Had a few matches tonight that went fine. Two were with "FallenCupcake" I think..within 20 seconds it froze and displayed a "waiting for connection" message, and told me I lost the connection. Kicked me out to the title screen and stole 20 points from me both times. Can they freeze you now? Just weird it was the same person both times and I was just sitting there with a good connection.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:58 pm This is weird. Had a few matches tonight that went fine. Two were with "FallenCupcake" I think..within 20 seconds it froze and displayed a "waiting for connection" message, and told me I lost the connection. Kicked me out to the title screen and stole 20 points from me both times. Can they freeze you now? Just weird it was the same person both times and I was just sitting there with a good connection.
I had an error today when trying to connect to a match;
" failed to get server instance"

Still allows me to go after waiting but a weird error regardless.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Ok, I'm convinced this is a thing. Same thing today with a different player, twice I'm winning and then I "lose my connection" and get kicked out - nevermind I'm sitting about 20 feet from my modem on wifi.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I can almost taste the fear in a Mothra main when their invincible Kaiju strat fails spectacularly, and your units proceed to absolutely steamroll her in retaliation.

Also my winning streak came to an end. The first loss was to a SpaceGodzilla who's units were a waaay higher level than mine (it wasn't SG92) and the other loss was due to me getting too overconfident.
Last edited by Breakdown on Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns