Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by Legendary Minya »

Oh good here's a new cheat. "NachoCheese" (imagine that - Someone with a stupid name is a cheater) had a Godzilla Ultima that literally took no damage. I hit it continuously and its life bar never went down at all.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Yeah, eff the Energy Refueling Base. It's such a cheat-y piece of crap. It's no better than energy hackers. I was just fighting this guy called "Freddy monster" and it was a pretty decent match until he decided to throw Godzilla Ultima, King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Megaguirus, Minya, and Kamacuras Swarm at me simultaneously. :roll:
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:56 pm Yeah, eff the Energy Refueling Base. It's such a cheat-y piece of crap. It's no better than energy hackers. I was just fighting this guy called "Freddy monster" and it was a pretty decent match until he decided to throw Godzilla Ultima, King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Megaguirus, Minya, and Kamacuras Swarm at me simultaneously. :roll:
Nah, that literally sounds like a straight up cheater lol. I've used the refueling base before and there's no way in hell you can do that to my knowledge. He was probably just using it to give himself plausible deniability.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Yep I find a lot of cheaters use the energy base. At least I am seeing less cheaters as a whole but it's still fucking infuriating and I want to punch them through the phone.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Speaking of cheaters....Saturday Morning Douchebaggery:

"CaptainK" plays Jet Jaguar, Minya (of fucking course because every scumbag in the game uses him now), Godzilla T, and MechaG all at the same time 5 seconds into the match. Nope nothing to see there.

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

I've met a couple who are more subtle. They don't deploy a tsunami of units, they send them out just faster than is credible. I guess giving each unit a few seconds between launch it wouldn't look as damning in a screen shot.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

So I've tried out Kiryu as a unit and I gotta say, he's pretty damn good. He's basically a missile strike and a unit all in one. If leveled up he can probably be really good, especially against Swarms. Also his Absolute Zero is an Absolute Killer. Damn near 1 shotted my Lvl 20 BioGoji.
Last edited by Breakdown on Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Breakdown wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:07 pm So I've tried out Kiryu as a unit and I gotta say, he's pretty damn good. He's basically a missile strike and a unit all in one. If leveled up he can probably be really good, especially against Swarms. Also his Absolute Zero is an Absolute Killer. Damn near 1 shotted my Lvl 20 BioGoji.
Absolute Zero shaves off 90% of any enemy unit's health that it hits. Makes sense why it requires 8 energy to use as opposed to the usual 2.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Anyone else keep getting kicked out from the matchmaking screen to the main menu because of an "unstable connection"? This started with the new update for me, so I know it's not something on my end.
ImageImage

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Not yet but it's only a matter of time with this game.

I've faced 2 cheaters in the past 10 minutes, lost to a third who probably sinks hundreds of dollars into the game to have units as strong as they did, and then this fellow named "DIO" who spammed "Thanks" and "Let's Go" stickers until I killed his stupid ass Minya and he then promptly gave up. Brilliant strategy.

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

Legendary Minya wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:09 pm Not yet but it's only a matter of time with this game.

I've faced 2 cheaters in the past 10 minutes, lost to a third who probably sinks hundreds of dollars into the game to have units as strong as they did, and then this fellow named "DIO" who spammed "Thanks" and "Let's Go" stickers until I killed his stupid ass Minya and he then promptly gave up. Brilliant strategy.
Sportsmanship be damned, I want a "Piss Off" sticker for people like that.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Oh same. King Kong giving the bird would work nicely, like out of A*P*E.

Also I just won a match after I gave up. I'm at work and got a call, I was almost dead and had summoned Godzilla and Mothra then just set the phone down waiting to die.....and I won with a sliver of health when I came back, so that made me laugh.

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

What's you guy's daily average these days? At level 56 I'm winning about one out of every five, roughly. It gets discouraging.

It doesn't help that I'm facing near carbon copies of teams. Ghidorah, Minya (fucking little troll), a Kamakiras to spread around the leader when I get close. Either G89 or Ultima, and Megagiras to top it all off. There's barely any variety.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Excelsior wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:50 pm What's you guy's daily average these days? At level 56 I'm winning about one out of every five, roughly. It gets discouraging.

It doesn't help that I'm facing near carbon copies of teams. Ghidorah, Minya (skreeonking little troll), a Kamakiras to spread around the leader when I get close. Either G89 or Ultima, and Megagiras to top it all off. There's barely any variety.
I'm going to guess I play 15 matches a day and win 8. That's an average day. I've had them where I lose 10 in a row and just say eff it and quit for a few days. And you're right. There's zero variety. No one just doesn't use Minya - besides me, ironically enough. And of course the energy base, or as I call it, the Douche Factory.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Excelsior wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:50 pm What's you guy's daily average these days? At level 56 I'm winning about one out of every five, roughly. It gets discouraging.

It doesn't help that I'm facing near carbon copies of teams. Ghidorah, Minya (skreeonking little troll), a Kamakiras to spread around the leader when I get close. Either G89 or Ultima, and Megagiras to top it all off. There's barely any variety.
I'm not even trying this season. Lately, I'll just give up 3 matches in a row to fight against an easy bot to clear the dailies. I'm also not trying to get every daily checkpoint for the season pass, though I might sweep it all at once once it nears the last few days. Currently flip-flopping between ranks 55 and 56.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

The INSANELY creative user name of "evil alien" = massive cheater. Played an energy base so I destroyed it. Played it again immediately. Then Ghidorah, Minya, Battra and G.T. at the same time. Enjoy sitting there playing with your little peener; I closed the game.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Faced this douche "coconut" twice in the past 2 days and they cheated both times - did I miss the memo that you are required to use nonsense stupid ass names in this game? I know it shouldn't bother me but God it does

"ANTI G2002" Too bad they aren't anti cheating. Literally played every unit in their hand on a loop. How has Toho not bothered to block these cheat programs yet? This is just sad on a professional level. I hope these idiots never get their hands on an actual console game if this is how little they care.

Next was "sean" who clicked on give up 15 seconds into the match. I mean....I guess that's better than being cheated but where's the fun?

Oh and "Goji_La" who spams too easy stickers as they play 5 units within the first 6 seconds. Yeah I guess it is easy when you cheat, you frail little bxtch.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

^ At least you're actually able to play the game. I get a communication error 8/10 times I try to search for a match.
ImageImage

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Breakdown wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:20 am ^ At least you're actually able to play the game. I get a communication error 8/10 times I try to search for a match.
Yeah, that's about the one thing I haven't encountered :D

"Drago" just...I think cheated? I won anyway but this is the first time I've seen this.....he plays a flying Hedorah, I kill it after like 5 seconds....then he plays the final form Hedorah. The flying one definitely didn't evolve and had nowhere near enough time to - my Godzilla Ultima blasted it quickly. Like I said he lost anyway so whatever....but another thing to watch out for maybe.

Then there's "SL4ND3R" who cucked out and disconnected because he wasn't able to hit me at all and was one hit from dying. I'm sorry you weren't able to think of a way to stop my Ultima from blasting you and instead insisted on continuing to send Minyas to their death on the other side of the board.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Post by SpanishBulldog63 »

Newest event is up, and it looks like Wave 10 got nerfed hard in the enemy count.
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image