Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

A bit of a random thought, but you know what's something I'd like to see in a future update? Anguirus, Rodan, King Caesar, Moguera, Hedorah, Godzilla Terrestris/Ultima, King Ghidorah, Megaguirus, and hell, even Minya be upgraded so that they can act as leaders as well as field units. I hate it when games put arbitrary restrictions on their characters like that. You should be able to use any kaiju in any position you want to. I mean, really, how is Gigan able to be a leader, but King Ghidorah isn't?
Arbok wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:46 pm
TitanoGoji16 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:39 pm Okay, maybe this is just me, maybe something is wrong with my game or something, but has anyone else had a problem where Mechagodzilla... doesn't DO anything? I've had a couple matches now where I send him out and he'll walk and move like he's attacking, but I would swear on my life that his eye beams aren't coming out and no damage is being inflicted. Has anyone else noticed this?
Never had this happen to me. Was he fighting Jet Jaguar those times? (as he has that odd block move)
A little late, I realize, but no, he was not.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:44 pm A bit of a random thought, but you know what's something I'd like to see in a future update? Anguirus, Rodan, King Caesar, Moguera, Hedorah, Godzilla Terrestris/Ultima, King Ghidorah, Megaguirus, and hell, even Minya be upgraded so that they can act as leaders as well as field units. I hate it when games put arbitrary restrictions on their characters like that. You should be able to use any kaiju in any position you want to. I mean, really, how is Gigan able to be a leader, but King Ghidorah isn't?

It's so odd.

I also have to reiterate there better be more kaiju later on because what really gets me is the fact right now they have a Mechagodzilla Showa emoji.......and no Showa Mechagodzilla in the game?

RIP Evan.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

TitanoGoji16 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:44 pmI mean, really, how is Gigan able to be a leader, but King Ghidorah isn't?
This one actually makes a little sense, as Gigan does order King Ghidorah around.

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:31 pmI also have to reiterate there better be more kaiju later on because what really gets me is the fact right now they have a Mechagodzilla Showa emoji.......and no Showa Mechagodzilla in the game?
Well Rodan Heisei is on the opening screen but Rodan Showa is in the game.... so not the first time.

Anyway, safe to say they plan for more, especially given that one of the achievements is for getting 5 different facilities, but there are only 4 in the game right now (Ah-64 base, MBAW-93 base, energy base and Markalite Cannon).
Last edited by Arbok on Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Minya »

Am I the only one still encountering a staggering amount of cheaters or has everyone else just accepted it?

3 extremely suspect matches in a row, then I completely crush someone with an underdeveloped SpaceG leader who had no idea what to do after I killed their KG and just seemingly gave up.

A happy medium would be nice. If I lose a fair fight, fine. But I'm tired of people playing units at an ungodly speed and just being "lucky" enough to have a Ghidorah that one shots my level 16+ units.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I have literally never encountered a cheater, unless they’ve been really good at hiding it.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:54 am I have literally never encountered a cheater, unless they’ve been really good at hiding it.
That's what kills me. They are usually obvious when I find them, and right off the bat. When you play 4 high cost units in the amount of time I can play 1.....something's off.

I'll never get over the one that somehow played two Godzillas, two Hedorahs and two JJs at once.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

I *THINK* I encountered a cheater recently but beat his ass. They had some good monsters like KG, and it seemed suspiciously quick how fast they were being summoned, but my units were too high level and barely got scratched. Wish I'd recorded that one to review it. Otherwise, once you get into the higher levels, it's very rare to run into cheaters.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Thats probably why I'm stuck with all the cheating morons. I doubt I'm very high level. I play 10ish matches per day and refuse to spend another dollar on the game until they block the cheat programs.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Excelsior wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:19 pm Wow, did I just have a horrible streak. Six losses in a row before I pulled one out. All legit, no disconnects. Just straight burials. It was brutal.

Some days you bite the beast, some days the beast bites you.
For me it's non-stop losses. High level 4* obliterating your high level 3* with minimal effort is ruining this game. It gets even worse when they use the energy recharger and send Ghidorah, Mothra, and Godzilla Ultima at you, maybe even a Kamakuras swarm if they really want to watch you squirm.

Again, Ghidorah is probably one of the strongest monsters in the game right now. It wouldn't be as bad if he didn't chill just outside of Leader aggro range so where nothing can touch him and the only things that can die immediately.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

https://ibb.co/12Hq3NX

Hey I wonder if this guy with a hard to report name is a cheating cocksucker!

Yup. He was.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

So I just cleared 2000 stones. Should I drop them on the Skull Island map with the higher G21 chance, or keep stockpiling to change them for tokens?

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Excelsior wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:50 pm So I just cleared 2000 stones. Should I drop them on the Skull Island map with the higher G21 chance, or keep stockpiling to change them for tokens?
I'd do neither. I'd focus on spending them to rush expeditions... although not sure how that works for freemium, although with the premium Godzilla pass it's by far the best use of stones.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I actually hate King Ghidorah. Who the fuck thought that was balanced in the goddamn slightest, summoning literally any unit alongside him makes it fucking impossible to kill him before he rips through your defenses and blasts your leader’s dick off. If you don’t have a leveled up King Ghidorah there’s no point to playing the goddamn game because you’ll just run into thirty assholes in a row who summon 89 Godzilla or Ultima and then King Ghidorah afterwards and you can’t do anything except die.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:08 pmI actually hate King Ghidorah. Who the skreeonk thought that was balanced in the goddamn slightest...
He'll be nerfed somehow for sure.

This is Toho's greatest weakness in the game is it feels like they balance things based on theory and feedback... but skip the thorough play testing stage. This leads to the end users feeling more like balance beta testers.

We've seen it before, like they created the swarm meta in a single round of balances by lowering both Kamacuras Swarm and Destoroyah to 3 energy before raising them both right back up again during the next round of balances. This won't be the last time it happens either. I fully expect some forgotten unit, like SpaceGodzilla or AH-64 Base, to suddenly be over buffed and rule the meta for a season in the future.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Tobi 93 = another cheating bit of vaginal discharge. Plays Jet Jaguar, MechaG, Godzilla T and Mothra all within 6 seconds.

ArcNova95; massive cheating cum stain. No doubt about it. Plays a legit never ending stream of MechaG, GT, Mothra, Minya, and Gigan.

Toho Games' ineptitude is nothing short of mind boggling. How hard is it to block an outside program?? No wonder they stick to shitty mobile games.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

For April Fools they should make Minya the strongest monster in the game. He instant-kills anything with his smoke rings and the victory screen should be BioGoji patting him on the head.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

If the game lasts that long.

I hope it does. It's a fun game, at its core. With a little bit of luck, they can iron out the kinks and give the game some longevity.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

*Levels up my Godzilla, Anguirus, Rodan, and Moguera.*

*Proceeds to lose roughly seven matches in a row.*

...Well, that was helpful.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Shadowfyre
Monarch Researcher

Post by Shadowfyre »

Hey guys.
I am
Catastrophe
On the app. I love this game

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

Well, I don't know what the future holds, but I can attest that G21 at level 2 is useless. At higher levels he might be insane, but at the ground floor he's not even an also-ran.