Would you be up for a "Create-a-Kaiju" themed Godzilla game?

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.

Would you like to create your kaiju?

HECK YEAH!
11%
Sure, why not? Sound fun.
22%
Well, maybe..
44%
No thanks, i'll pass.
22%
This is a terrible idea!
No votes

Total votes: 9

Gigantis
Sazer

Would you be up for a "Create-a-Kaiju" themed Godzilla game?

Post by Gigantis »

And i don't mean just make a kaiju for on and offline matches, i mean something that actually effects the story like Sonic Forces or Dragonball Xenoverse.

I think a good possible story outline for this would be an alien race attacking the Earth with all of their collected monsters, with the Earth Defenders and GDF coming out to fight them all, but there's also two other parties who aren't on any side. With that being said, there'd be four choices: Earth Defenders, Global Defense Force, Aliens, and Mutants.

ED monsters team with Godzilla and pals, Mechas stick close to their allies, Aliens only team up with those that their masters also control and Mutants will just go after anybody.

ED monsters would strictly be more, well, Earthly. You'd pick if you want a more reptilian, mammalian, insectoid etc. type and then go from their. GDF is a tad more expandable and would let you pick a more animal like design, humanoid (like the Evangelion Units) or something in between like Moguera. Aliens, and Mutants could be really out their in design because lets face it, aliens in the kaiju universe always look weird and genetically engineered experiments just as much.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: Would you be up for a "Create-a-Kaiju" themed Godzilla game?

Post by BlankAccount »

Maybe, depends.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Would you be up for a "Create-a-Kaiju" themed Godzilla game?

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Definitely.