Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Re: Godzilla Battle Line [Mobile Game]

Post by Legendary Minya »

Can BG be a leader or no?
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:05 pmCan BG be a leader or no?
*Double checks.* No.

Man, I don't like how many monsters in this game can't be Leaders.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Excelsior
GPN Volunteer

Post by Excelsior »

And some of the available leaders are perplexing. Bio and Gigan aren't exactly first choices when it comes to inspiring others to follow them.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Yeah, the fact there's only one Godzilla leader is super disappointing. And like you said..Gigan but no KG? Super dumb.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Excelsior wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:45 pm Bio and Gigan aren't exactly first choices when it comes to inspiring others to follow them.
Biollante is an odd choice (as is Battra for that matter)... but Gigan feels canonically like a leader. Heck, he was ordering around both King Ghidorah and Megalon in their respective appearances.

If it bites... don't mess with it!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I'm surprised MV Godzilla wasn't a leader when that's literally his job in the MonsterVerse as the Alpha Titan. Burning Godzilla could have easily been a leader. His special could have been a Nuclear Pulse that does a ton of damage ala the Absolute Zero and does burning damage to anything that survives but has a high energy cost to use. I can totally see why Ultima isn't a leader though. He'd be stupidly powerful with his sniper beam to where most things probably wouldn't even make it to aggro range.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Breakdown wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:58 amI can totally see why Ultima isn't a leader though. He'd be stupidly powerful with his sniper beam to where most things probably wouldn't even make it to aggro range.
I dunno, I think Ultima could work. Maybe give him some sort of biting attack, or maybe Terrestris' blood tentacles, as his normal attack, and then keep the sniper beam for his special move.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Wish I'd bothered to note this bitch's name before I closed the game - played Mothra, Space G and Biollante the second the match started. I laughed and closed the app. How sad does your life have to be that you have to cheat strangers on a throwaway game on your phone that probably won't exist in a year to feel any sense of self worth?

I felt bad for beating the next player, "iReportCheaters." Cheers to you whoever you are, for being sick of this foolishness too.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Just lost a match because after using a couple units, my energy bar recharged up to one and a half segments... and then stopped. It never started moving again. Couldn't send out any other units for the rest of the match. Cool. Once again, never a glitch in my favor...

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:23 pm I felt bad for beating the next player, "iReportCheaters." Cheers to you whoever you are, for being sick of this foolishness too.
I remember seeing him like season 1.
TitanoGoji16 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:32 pm Just lost a match because after using a couple units, my energy bar recharged up to one and a half segments... and then stopped. It never started moving again. Couldn't send out any other units for the rest of the match. Cool. Once again, never a glitch in my favor...
Atleast the Battra bug isn't a thing anymore.
I remember seeing people I DECIMATED for 2 seasons switch to Battra, lag out the game and use Prism Beam spamming the emote
"ALL TOGETHER NOW!" "TO EASY" "GOOD GAME!"

Yeah, they werent banned and they are still playing. Good to know. Another reason why I uninstalled. People who actually RANKED HIGH resorting to bullshit like that and not being punished made me lose hope. Yes I reported it, many times...

Is P.N.(moon runes) still playing? The guy whos constantly #1 or #2 with all Level 30 4* units? Who i swear exploited the game to get them.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

^ Is that a thing? Because I just quit a game because some asshole wouldn't stop with the ALL TOGETHER NOW sticker crap and it was fucking annoying the piss out of me.

I feel you Titano. It constantly glitches AGAINST me, never for me. I haven't seen that particular one though.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Legendary Minya wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:09 am ^ Is that a thing? Because I just quit a game because some asshole wouldn't stop with the ALL TOGETHER NOW sticker crap and it was fucking annoying the piss out of me.
ALL TOGETHER NOW! Spamming almost made me break my phone. Yes, ALL TOGETHER with you Level 3 broken ass 4*'s against my home grown, raised and nurtured Level 30's. Something about that just isnt right you know. Occasionally Kamacuras Swarms can still overpower a 4* because they were meme's then get clapped by their Godzilla leader.

But yeah - there was a bug for awhile where a person can lag out the game indefinitely forcing a win for them if you left. However, someone had the bright idea of combining it with Battra's Prism Beam which still did damage despite the lag out and did infinite damage. I just went back to Fate/Grand Order which I sunk more money time into where my raised characters actually mean a damn. Sure some 3*'s were actually really good, but they were capped at a certain max level before requiring an item to exceed the level cap.

So imagine a Kamacuras being capped at like Level 15. It's like that, but with raising it can be the same level as say, a level 30. It's not that quite cut and dry but these lower rarities do gain more benefit from this then say leveling up a 4* to max level, though generally the higher rarities are still busted AF but that's to be expected.

Added in 5 minutes 31 seconds:
TitanoGoji16 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:32 pm Just lost a match because after using a couple units, my energy bar recharged up to one and a half segments... and then stopped. It never started moving again. Couldn't send out any other units for the rest of the match. Cool. Once again, never a glitch in my favor...
I take back everything I said - sad to hear the game is still a buggy mess.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SpanishBulldog63
Administrator
Administrator

Post by SpanishBulldog63 »

I haven't met a single player who hasn't won without both the energy tower and minya. And even with the energy tower, there's no goddamn way you're dropping Ultima, G21, and G89 in the same turn!
NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:
"-what they don't know won't hurt 'em... until they're dead."
Resized Image

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

Got absolutely dusted by a smug Mothra leader. Dropping all kinds of emotes and shit.
I went for another match and happened to get the same cat, whomst I proceeded to smoke like kush on the twentieth of April on a college campus in California :lol: wherever you are, whatever your name is, looking forward to the tiebreaker
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

SpanishBulldog63 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:42 am I haven't met a single player who hasn't won without both the energy tower and minya. And even with the energy tower, there's no goddamn way you're dropping Ultima, G21, and G89 in the same turn!
I've never used either....so if we ever played you probably beat me :mrgreen:

And yeah it's just insane the way people are still cheating. Toho does nothing to stop it, so I won't give them a dime.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Hey "89 Bio Goji"? Suck the entire length of my dick for getting your ass stomped the entire match then cheating your ass off when you had a sliver of health left, playing every monster in your deck constantly, then spamming your little stickers, and somehow using an Absolute Zero without using any energy (and also without the game showing the text on screen). None of your monsters could get anywhere near me so you cheat. Nice.
Last edited by Legendary Minya on Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Lol. Months after I repeatedly reported them for cheating, the insanely originally named "PlayerName" is still a little pussy cheater. Plays Mothra, Battra, Ghidorah, Anguirus, Minya AND Mothra Leo within 10 seconds. So literally their entire deck. But the amateur shitbags at Toho Games don't care and do nothing about it.

CheetoKamper
G-Force Personnel

Post by CheetoKamper »

Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:46 am
SpanishBulldog63 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:42 am I haven't met a single player who hasn't won without both the energy tower and minya. And even with the energy tower, there's no goddamn way you're dropping Ultima, G21, and G89 in the same turn!

And yeah it's just insane the way people are still cheating. Toho does nothing to stop it, so I won't give them a dime.
To be fair huge triple A titles like Call of Duty also can't keep people from cheating so it's likely that Toho has tried to patch cheating but cheaters just keep finding ways around it. Kind of just the reality of multiplayer video games at this point.
He musta thought it was a gun!
I liked Giant Condor and Gabara before it was cool to just sayin.
Shadow arena record (5-3)

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Legendary Minya wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:34 pm Lol. Months after I repeatedly reported them for cheating, the insanely originally named "PlayerName" is still a little pussy cheater. Plays Mothra, Battra, Ghidorah, Anguirus, Minya AND Mothra Leo within 10 seconds. So literally their entire deck. But the amateur shitbags at Toho Games don't care and do nothing about it.
That's....actually pretty mediocre to be honest. Unless Mothra and Battra are already in Imago state, they're basically non-factors. If Ghidorah and Leo aren't high levels, they're easily dealt with. If you have a high enough unit like Godzilla or MG'93, you can steamroll through any wave of monster he sends your way and beat him.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

CheetoKamper wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:40 pm
Legendary Minya wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:46 am

To be fair huge triple A titles like Call of Duty also can't keep people from cheating so it's likely that Toho has tried to patch cheating but cheaters just keep finding ways around it. Kind of just the reality of multiplayer video games at this point.
I could understand that if not for the fact that the same people with with same names have been cheating for months. I can't be the only one reporting them. When will they get banned?