The Large 7-10

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
goji89
Sazer

Re: The Large 7-10

Post by goji89 »

eabaker wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:31 pm
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:03 pm
eabaker wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:48 am It's funny, you talk about comics and games as giving something more mainstream visibility; I tend to think of those as more niche than the movies, and likely mostly of interest to a certain segment of hardcore fans.
Maybe this is not something most people could relate to, but I played Destroy All Monsters Melee and Godzilla Unleashed well before I watched the vast majority of the movies. The first place I saw a lot of monsters was those games, cause getting the movies wasn’t nearly as easy as it is nowadays.
This could be a generational difference. I am literally twice your age! :lol:
Damn old men.

Thank God I'm still 19, I never want to be old.

Lesko
GPN Volunteer

Post by Lesko »

I wasn't expecting my mention of Bagan to generate such backlash. Oh well I stand by it because he seems like a meme among fans. Even if he is unknown and has had a bad shot at movies.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Don't worry about it. Bagan will always have a place in kaijudom, even if it isn't much.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Minilla
Anguirus
Hedorah
Gigan
Baragon