Imagine Kaiju as humans?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
Dust_pan
Futurian

Re: Imagine Kaiju as humans?

Post by Dust_pan »

MasonWerx wrote:
Dust_pan wrote:I always imagined Gigan and Megalon being something like the mooninites. And Jet Jaguar being Meatwad.
Hahaha, that is hilarious.

Which one is ignignokt and which one is err?
I imagine Gigan, the slightly smarter leader, would be Ignignokt. While Megalon, the dumber/stubborn/excitable sidekick, would make a perfect Err.

Because I'm bored:

Mothra would be like Frylock
Godzilla would be like Master Shake
Anguirus would be like Carl
Kiryu would be like the Christmas Spirit
and Ghidorah would totally be Dr. Weird
Q: Will we see that monster that Bryan was going to reveal this morning at the press conference?
Cranston: Oh yeah! The only Godzilla movie with an X-rating.

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

EDITED: I realized how big of a pervert(And idiot) I was back then, so I'm changing most of my posts... I apologize to all of you for this action... Moving on...
Last edited by knockinrockin on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

Johnthedragon
Young Farmer

Post by Johnthedragon »

Some Ideas i had:

Godzilla: Middle aged guy, works out a lot but looks fat no matter how much he works out, very grumpy, gets angry easily.

Mothra: Very old, kind, knows various forms of martial arts, probably one of the wisest of the Human-Kaiju

Battra: Mothra's twin brother(sister?), a lot nastier and more cruel

Rodan: Rival and Friend to Godzilla, two argue just for fun sometimes, very smart, not very strong, extremely fast though.

Anguirus: A bruiser, a bit dull, godzilla's best friend.

King Ghidorah: Doesn't like godzilla, but would prefer to be a pacifist, however, he gets manipulated by his friends into attacking him, as such, Godzilla hates his guts.

Keizer Ghidorah: King Ghidorah's father, hates godzilla, very strong and smart.

Grand King Ghidorah: Keizer's father, doesn't know much of anything anymore, too old to really care, hits on mothra occasionally, mothra really doesn't like him.

Death Ghidorah: Literally Satan, also Grand King Ghidorah's father.

Space Godzilla: Godzilla's brother, addicted to various drugs horribly, does steroids, a lot stronger than godzilla, but incredibly reliant on his addictions to stay living, possible pedophile.

Biollante: Godzilla's sister, went insane years ago due to issues with drug abuse forced upon her by her brother, attacks others regularly.

Gigan: One of Ghidorah's friends, brother of Megalon, known for his obsession with hurting and killing godzilla

Megalon: Gigan's brother, bullied by him to fight godzilla, really wishes he could stay away from this mess

Hedorah: Homeless, but ripped as hell, known for... unconventional.. fighting tactics, hates all other monsters

Minya: Godzilla's toddler son, has a severe mental disorder, kept in the house at all times, likes to play with insects.

Godzilla Jr.: Godzilla's older son, protective of his younger brother, could potentially be smarter and tougher than his dad one day.

Gamera: Godzilla's neighbor, who strives to be like godzilla, has his own host of issues to deal with, just as strong and smart as Godzilla, but more humble.

Gyaos: Completely insane, cannibalistic, kills others for the sake of killing, sworn enemy of Gamera.

Kiryu: Godzilla's father, on severe life support, has many prosthetic limbs and organs he is easily angered, and despite this, continues to fight if angered.

Jet Jaguar: Fan of superhero movies, knows martial arts, friend of godzilla, extremely kind.

Manda: Ghidorah's younger cousin, only person in his family who genuinely likes and respects godzilla., is shunned a lot.

Varan: Stunt pilot, Manda's best friend, known for being a daredevil.

Thats it for how i think they would be :P

Godzillasaurus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzillasaurus »

Godzilla- The normal guy around school. He has a lot of friends and enemies. He has anger issues and tends to get beat up at times.

Anguirus- One of Godzilla's best friends. He mostly has Godzilla's back, but can be rather clumsy at times.

King Kong- The guy who has a lot of friends, but is rather strong and will beat up anybody who opposes him.

Mothra- The friendly girl in school. She has a lot of friends and is very pretty. She doesn't have a boyfriend.

Rodan- Another one of Godzilla's friends. He is much more intelligent than Anguirus or Godzilla, but isn't as tough. He sometimes fails to get along with Godzilla and highly despises King Ghidorah.

King Ghidorah- One of Godzilla's biggest bullies. He hates almost everyone in school, but has his own group of cronies. He thinks very highly of himself, but isn't as tough as he thinks he is.

Ebirah- That one bratty kid who gets everyone in trouble (please bear with me, I still haven't seen the movie).

Minya- Godzilla's son, who is shy, dumb, and weak. He always gets picked on and beat up. He also gets scalded by his own dad.

Kamacuras- The weakest kid in school. He is dumb and very weak. He only has a couple of friends and is hated by almost everyone else.

MechaGodzilla- That one kid who always brings his cool devices to school. He also makes and builds tons of cool weapons. He is really into guns.

Biollante- One of Godzilla's cousins. Godzilla didn't know that it existed until he was a little older. It doesn't really like anybody, and always tries to get into fights. It, however, is too slow for its opposers.

Battra- Mothra's dimwitted cousin. He is a little bit on the cocky side and seems to only care about himself sometimes. He has always been a brat.

SpaceGodzilla- Another one of Godzilla's cousins. He really hates Godzilla and his son, and always tries to kill them. He is bigger than his cousin, but is much dumber and more cocky.

Destoroyah- Godzilla's long lost foe. They used to both be prehistoric creatures, but they went their separate ways and now Destoroyah doesn't even go to school with Godzilla anymore.

Orga- The new kid down the street. He wants to be superior to his neighbor, and always tries to murder him. However, he always fails and has been to prison.

Megaguirus- The new girl that came into the school. She is a slut and has a lot of boyfriends. She has a lot of sex because she has so many kids.

Monster X- The new mysterious kid who always dresses in dark clothes. He is a new student at school, and hates everybody but his right hand man, Gigan.

Keizer Ghidorah- King Ghidorah's cousin. He hates everyone. After Gigan was killed, he got so angry that he tried to kill Godzilla. But, of course, he failed.

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

Godzillaman wrote:Godzilla- The normal guy around school. He has a lot of friends and enemies. He has anger issues and tends to get beat up at times.

Anguirus- One of Godzilla's best friends. He mostly has Godzilla's back, but can be rather clumsy at times.

King Kong- The guy who has a lot of friends, but is rather strong and will beat up anybody who opposes him.

Mothra- The friendly girl in school. She has a lot of friends and is very pretty. She doesn't have a boyfriend.

Rodan- Another one of Godzilla's friends. He is much more intelligent than Anguirus or Godzilla, but isn't as tough. He sometimes fails to get along with Godzilla and highly despises King Ghidorah.

King Ghidorah- One of Godzilla's biggest bullies. He hates almost everyone in school, but has his own group of cronies. He thinks very highly of himself, but isn't as tough as he thinks he is.

Ebirah- That one bratty kid who gets everyone in trouble (please bear with me, I still haven't seen the movie).

Minya- Godzilla's son, who is shy, dumb, and weak. He always gets picked on and beat up. He also gets scalded by his own dad.

Kamacuras- The weakest kid in school. He is dumb and very weak. He only has a couple of friends and is hated by almost everyone else.

MechaGodzilla- That one kid who always brings his cool devices to school. He also makes and builds tons of cool weapons. He is really into guns.

Biollante- One of Godzilla's cousins. Godzilla didn't know that it existed until he was a little older. It doesn't really like anybody, and always tries to get into fights. It, however, is too slow for its opposers.

Battra- Mothra's dimwitted cousin. He is a little bit on the cocky side and seems to only care about himself sometimes. He has always been a brat.

SpaceGodzilla- Another one of Godzilla's cousins. He really hates Godzilla and his son, and always tries to kill them. He is bigger than his cousin, but is much dumber and more cocky.

Destoroyah- Godzilla's long lost foe. They used to both be prehistoric creatures, but they went their separate ways and now Destoroyah doesn't even go to school with Godzilla anymore.

Orga- The new kid down the street. He wants to be superior to his neighbor, and always tries to murder him. However, he always fails and has been to prison.

Megaguirus- The new girl that came into the school. She is a slut and has a lot of boyfriends. She has a lot of sex because she has so many kids.

Monster X- The new mysterious kid who always dresses in dark clothes. He is a new student at school, and hates everybody but his right hand man, Gigan.

Keizer Ghidorah- King Ghidorah's cousin. He hates everyone. After Gigan was killed, he got so angry that he tried to kill Godzilla. But, of course, he failed.

Wait...............so Godzilla is in school.......and he has a son???? Teen age pregnancy much. Which brings in more questions, like who is the poor girl who G got knocked up???? Man I know Godzilla has murdered thousands of people over the years but this is talking it too far, what a douchebag :mad:
TK's official member of the "Three L's of the Apocalypse"

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Mothra would make one hot chick.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

I just realized how big of a perverted and idiotic person I was back then...

Anyways, I do agree with gigan72.
Sav wrote:Mothra would make one hot chick.
There used to be some picture regarding that... It had Battra as a female human as well.
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

I saw a girl dressed as mothra at youmacon last year. She was so god damn beautiful..
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

Godzillasaurus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzillasaurus »

Wait...............so Godzilla is in school.......and he has a son???? Teen age pregnancy much. Which brings in more questions, like who is the poor girl who G got knocked up???? Man I know Godzilla has murdered thousands of people over the years but this is talking it too far, what a douchebag :mad:
It can be college :D

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

Godzillaman wrote:
It can be college :D
Oh....well that's cool :D I was thinking high school lol

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Sav wrote:Mothra would make one hot chick.
You know it brother! *High fives*

Maybe Biollante would be a bunch of people who stay really close to each other. Like the actual suit/prop.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

Godzilla-

Mothra & Battra-

Biollante-

Yooo 8-)

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

JGAR4Entertainment wrote:Godzilla-

Mothra & Battra-

Biollante-

Hmmm, I always imagined Godzilla to be a lot older and disgruntled looking lol

And Battra...a woman ?? He's way to intolerant and pissed off and mean spirited to be a girl,

Interesting, Biollante and I just seem to have an interesting connection, she's undoubtably one of the best creations Toho ever made and is unquestionably the most unique, and in human form turns into one of my favorite batman villains. :huge:

Godzillasaurus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzillasaurus »

Why do Mothra and Battra both look like Princess Zelda???

And why the fuck is Biollante nonthreatening and look like the offspring of The Little Mermaid and Timothy Green!?

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Is it me of Biollante looks like Poison Ivy?
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

pta917 wrote:Is it me of Biollante looks like Poison Ivy?
No it's not just you lol I thought she looked like ivy too :D

JGAR
Futurian

Post by JGAR »

LiquidG wrote: Hmmm, I always imagined Godzilla to be a lot older and disgruntled looking lol
How about now?

And Battra...a woman ?? He's way to intolerant and pissed off and mean spirited to be a girl,
This you mean:
Interesting, Biollante and I just seem to have an interesting connection, she's undoubtably one of the best creations Toho ever made and is unquestionably the most unique, and in human form turns into one of my favorite batman villains. :huge:
Well she is...
Godzillaman wrote:Why do Mothra and Battra both look like Princess Zelda???
Battra has abeen answered above, and Princess Zelda to be honest is a humanized and medieval version Mothra IMHO. They both fit perfectly in personality, goals, etc. If we'll ever see our beloved Godzilla and Giant Monsters turned humans, this is the closest Mothra will get.
Yooo 8-)

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

JGAR4Entertainment wrote:
LiquidG wrote: Hmmm, I always imagined Godzilla to be a lot older and disgruntled looking lol
How about now?

This you mean:
l
Well she is...
Godzillaman wrote:Why do Mothra and Battra both look like Princess Zelda???
Battra has abeen answered above, and Princess Zelda to be honest is a humanized and medieval version Mothra IMHO. They both fit perfectly in personality, goals, etc. If we'll ever see our beloved Godzilla and Giant Monsters turned humans, this is the closest Mothra will get.
Better :huge: I always knew Sasuke reminded me of someone.....or in this case something lol

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Oh god..................she is pretty...hot....man this is weird

Anywho I'll see if I can come up with something. Yes I'll play your little game -_-

EDIT: well here, I whipped this up in ten minutes

Godzilla- likes to nap. Gets REALLY angry when awoken early. Tends to beat up on people and is kinda cruel at times. Is light hearted when with his friends.

Anguirus- Godzilla's friend. When they met they really hated each other but have become great friends since. He jumps blindly into situations sometimes

Rodan- Godzilla's ally. Sorta a lone wolf. Sad because of his parents deaths from a car fire (yes! I finally got to say that in a non offensive way!) smart but weaker then his friends

Battra- mothra's brother. He is cocky and likes to fight. He'll cool off if mothra talks to him but otherwise a hot head

Mothra- pretty and smart girl. She is sweet and loves helping people. She is pretty smart on what to do in situations and has made Godzilla a better person(monster)

Gamera- Godzilla's neighbor and sorta rival. He would like to be involved with Godzilla and his affairs but has a host of his own problems at "work"

King kong- jerk asshole who messes with Godzilla. Thinks he is better than everyone else and has a drinking problem

Ghidorah- crazy insane freak. He actually isn't really insane but enjoys killing things alot. He likes going around killing and beating up things but only likes it when it's his choice. Gets manipulated alot

Gigan- ok he has to be insane somehow. Gigan is essentially Jeff the killer. He loves inducing pain and blood loss. When he is attacked, he quickly runs

Megalon- gigan's only true friend. He likes his bro alot  and will do anything for him. Acts like he enjoys gigan's insanity but truly is scared of it. Not smart enough to do anything about it though

Hedorah- weirdo who lives in the sewer. He is dangerous because he collects all sorts of odd things down there such as acid and well, throws them at people. He is a dirty fighter

Mechagodzilla- tough guys who likes guns. Godzilla is pretty much incapable of beating him alone

Iris- works with gamera. Doesn't like him at all. 

Biollante- Godzilla's sister. Slow and angry. Tries very hard to keep Godzilla from doing bad things. Likes plants. Actually she likes to surround herself in them. 

Mothra Leo- youngest of the mothra family. Smart, strong, good looking, and everyone tends to like him. Very protective of his sister.

Grand king ghidorah- ghidorah's big brother. Evil and cruel are the best words to describe him. He loves to mess with mothra in mean ways. Mothra Leo buts heads with him but is usually defeated. He is very muscular and strong. 

Giga moth- founder of mothra family......and dead

Bagan- steroids!!!!!!!!!!
Resized Image

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

Okey I think I'm going to get in on this :)

Godzilla ( 1954 ): a humble fisherman around the age of 40 who wanted nothing more than to live a peaceful life, he was around 6 feet tall with black hair, one faithful day his life is destroyed in the twinkling of an eye as his fishing village is destroyed by a nuclear test conducted by the local government, all of his family and friends are completely obliterated in seconds as the superheated shockwave races across the landscape. G as his friends called him managed to survive; but not without terrible burns and other medical complications. Slowly he regained his strength, alone in the irradiated ruins of his once peaceful home he sat and stewed in his rage, both the physical and the emotional pain slowly driving him into madness, he vowed that the government would pay, all those pompous mindless idiots both in the state houses and the ones walking the streets would pay with their lives; everyone both young and old would pay. He soon began his genocide by bombing multiple fishing boats with specially designed small nuclear devises he felt it fitting that they be punished by the same thing they used to hurt him, he soon planted multiple bombs all through out the local city and set them off slowly, killing almost everyone. Eventually he dies by the hands of an assassin, who kills him with a very " Special " bullet.
After he dies a local boy who saw the act would take the " Special " bullet and slowly become fascinated by " Death "

Godzilla ( 1955-75 ): the younger brother of the legendary terrorist that brought an entire nation to its knees, he too was poisoned by the fallout on his village, he didn't know that his older bother survived the test. When news of his death started to spread the younger G was overcome with both grief and anger, at the time he was proud of his brother for the sacrifice he had made to get revenge on the ones who so casually took their lives for granted, he took an oath to uphold his legacy and continue his elder brothers holy crusade against mankind. He was just as mean and cruel in his judgment as his brother at least for a while, overtime he came to know friendship and slowly realized his brothers actions wasn't something to be proud of, his brother was wrong to hate, and so was he for following in his brothers footsteps, for the rest of his life he would protect those weaker than himself and help defend the people he once despised.

Mothra: a young but wise peace activist who spread the message of goodwill towards your fellow man during the 1960s, she normally dresses like a business woman and has a stern but caring look to her. She often clashed with her fellow activist Battra for his radical views and unorthodox and violent techniques. During G's rampage in 1964 she tragically lost her life, her son and daughter would grow up to preach the same message of love and brotherhood.

Rodan: a fighter pilot with a bad attitude and a violent rivalry with Godzilla. Both his parents where the top pilots of their day, after a bombing raid on an enemy town they where killed by the angry survivors of their raid, Rodan hates them with every fiber of his being and wishes to fill the hearts of all his enemies with the fear the sound of his jet thrusters will make as he breaks through the clouds and rains fire from heaven on the pitiful rats that scurry to avoid his wraith. The only reason he Hates Godzilla is because Godzilla is ruining his fun by killing his intended targets. Over time he too gives up his hatred and becomes a close ally to Godzilla, though you couldn't consider them friends they do help each other when necessary.
Pew that was a mouthful lol better stop for now :huge: