Godzilla: The Animated Series

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Ratings

Tune in.
67%
Change the Channel.
33%

Total votes: 21

gzilla46
Futurian

Godzilla: The Animated Series

Post by gzilla46 »

I'm going to be a doing a Godzilla animated cartoon series fanfic. I'm making it in the same style as I did the Pacific Rim animated series I did some time ago with a plotline and dialogue of the show, EXCEPT, there will also be a bio of the monsters Godzilla fights in each episode. It continues where the 2014 film left off. I'm hoping to establish a universe in the vein of Godzilla Neo by Matt Frank. It's about Ford Brody forming a team that battles mutants and giant monsters that threaten the world, and Godzilla is also there to protect the Earth. Here are some characters that you should expect:

Main Characters:

Ford Brody, the leader of the KORT (Kaiju Observation and Research Team). -Voiced by Aaron Taylor Johnson

Dr. Ichiro Serizawa, the man who studies Godzilla's behavior. -Voiced by Ken Watnabe

Vivienne Graham, Serizawa's assistant. She analyzes samples of the monsters Godzilla fights to find out what they're up against. She claims to have grown up ina dirty, trash-filled neighborhood. -Voiced by Sally Hawkins

Admiral William Stenz, the leader of the military. He does not trust Godzilla and believes he could turn on the world at any time. He has built a variety of monster hunting robots to protect humanity, such as Mazinger Z and the second MechaGodzilla.-Voiced by David Strahairm

Godzilla, The King of the Monsters. Needs no introduction.

Recurring Characters:
Elle Brody, Ford's Wife - Elizabeth Olsen

Dr. Shirigami, Serizawa's good friend from college. -Steven Blum

Erika Shirigami - The daughter of Dr. Shirgiami. She assists her dad in some projects. She later becomes the monster Biollante after a terrible accident leaves her crticially injured. -Victoria Justice

The Weird Old Guy, he's an elderly, absent-minded man who is always in the middle of the monster brawls and no matter what how severe the devastation is, he always makes it out unscathed. He doesn't even get so much as a scratch. Claiming to have seen everything, he generally is unimpressed by the giant monsters stomping around. He is the show's comic relief. -Stan Lee

Mazinger Z, a human-piloted super robot built by the US Army to tackle kaiju threats. He will team up with Godzilla occasionally.

The Shobijin - Two tiny twins that live on an island that is protected by Mothra and Battra. One's name is Audrey, who is dedicated to keeping peace and balance on the Earth. She is the more serious of the 2. There is also Jennifer, who, unlike her sister, has a personality more like a typical teenage girl. Audrey is voiced by Ashleigh Ball, while Jennifer is voiced by Tara Strong.

Minor Characters:
Bob Richards: Stenz's superior and military general. Voiced by Clancy Brown

Villains that appear over the course of the series:

Steve Bobs: The owner of the Pear Corporation and the evil version and parody of real-life Apple CEO Steve Jobs. -Scott Williams

The Vortaak: World-conquering aliens who desire to take over Earth. voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson

SpaceGodzilla: A monster created from a black hole after Godzilla's DNA reached outer space and fused with a crystaline creature. He is the only Kaiju in the universe capable of speaking a human language via telepathy. -Scottie Ray

Jet Jaguar: A man-made robot that hates humanity. He believes robots should rule. -Jeff Bennet

Episodes are expected to show up soon, but since the movie ended up far different than I thought it would be, some changes need to be made.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:01 am, edited 24 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

gzilla46
Futurian

Re: Godzilla: The Animated Series

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 1: Pilot
Taking place directly after the events of Godzilla 2014, the world has more or less recovered from the horror that the monsters, particularly the MUTO, have created in their battles, and the world is actually hailing Godzilla as a hero for saving the city from the MUTOs. Ford went back to being a every day dad with his wife Elle. However, Ford receives a call from Dr. Serizawa, says to meet him at the financial district (what's left of it anyways). He has called Ford because he wants to make sure that there that they didn't miss any MUTO eggs and that if they did, it could spell disaster. Ford arrives at the scene where the eggs were destroyed, and they search all over the area for any signs of remaining living eggs. They see nothing and they leave.

A few days later, reports coming surging in that a meteor crashed in New Mexico that is giving off the same EMPS as the MUTOs gave off. Ford and Serizawa re-gather the team that destroyed the MUTOS in the film. Admiral Stenz and Vivienne Graham are called back into action to investigate. They are shocked to see that that the meteor is actually an chrysalis containing a new MUTO. This gives Serizawa the conclusion that the MUTOs must actually be aliens that crashed into the Earth during ancient times and have remained hidden until the 90's. They came to the planet to feed off the radiation on it, but they made enemies with Godzilla.

They were forced into hiding underground until the events of the film. Serizawa explains the team doesn't have much time until the MUTO hatches. To make matters worse, a giant ankylosaurus with spikes is reported to be attacking towns in New Mexico. A strike team is ordered to stop the monster, but it is proven to be entirely useless against the creature. Serizawa dubs the creature Anguirus. Stenz uses a radar to track the creatures movements and is surprised to find out that Anguirus is heading towards the location of the MUTO chrysalis that crash landed as it is also a predator towards the MUTOS, but for a source of food rather than restoring the balance of nature. Before they can react, Godzilla rises from the sea, sensing the EMP signals of the MUTO egg. Anguirus, not wanting to give up his prey, challenges Godzilla. Godzilla and Anguirus fight across the desert in an even battle. However, Godzilla eventually overpowers Angurius and is about to finish him off, but the MUTO emerges and begins to attack both of them. Anguirus is pinned down as Godzilla fights his long-time enemy. After fending off the MUTO, Godzilla and Anguirus team up to take on a common enemy. The MUTO tries to escape towards a nearby nuclear power plant to feed. But, Godzilla fires his atomic breath and stops him. Godzilla kills the MUTO, finishing off the specimen.

After the battle, Godzilla and Anguirus become good friends and they both head off to the sea, leaving the humans to clean up the mess. After that adventure, Ford decides that with the appearance of Anguirus, they should form a team to combat future Kaiju threats. Serizawa agrees to this and he manages to convince Stenz and Graham to go along with it. They decide to name their team KORT, for Kaiju Observation and Research Team.

Dialogue Clip

Ford: Well, with the appearance of Anguirus, I think we can officially confirm that there could be even more monsters that could be either good or evil. That's why I think we should form a team. A team that can resarch these creatures and find ways to prepare for attacks against them.

Serizawa: I'm in. If it is for the better of humanity, I say it is necessary.

Graham: I am all for it. But, what should we call ourselves.

Ford: Hmm. Good question. What about KORT? You know for Kaiju Observation and Research Team.

Graham: I don't know. It's not really an acronym for anything. Well, better than nothing. Let's go with that.

Stenz: I suppose this team of yours could work. But, me and my boys will be keeping an eye on you. Godzilla is your responsibility, Serizawa. If he turns on us one day, it's on you.

Serizawa: Yes sir.

BIO: ANGUIRUS
Anguirus is a giant ankylosaurus that lived around Godzilla's time millions of years ago. Not much is known about his existence, but he and Godzilla were rivals during this time period. They competed against each other over the MUTOS. Godzilla wanted to eradicate the MUTOS entirely to protect Earth's existence, while Anguirus wanted to kill them for food. Anguirus is capable of unleashing a sonic roar that can shatter windows off buildings and can curl up in a ball and hurl himself at his enemies. He also has a powerful horn on his nose which is used for charging at opponents. He is at an estimated 325 feet tall weighs 40,000 tons.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 2: Artificial Intelligence

Admiral Stenz announces to Ford, Serizawa and Graham that he is building a robot with artificial intelligence to fight off giant monster threats. He introduces to them Jet Jaguar, who is a human-sized robot, but he is given the ability to grow to kaiju size. Stenz explains that Jet Jaguar is given adaptive learning so that way he can learn from previous monster battles and use that to his advantage. However, when a giant rhino-like creature named the Rhinosaurus begins to attack the city, Stenz sends out Jet Jaguar to attack the creature.

However, Godzilla shows up before him and he engages in a fight with the Rhinosaurus, but Jet Jaguar interrupts and clobbers the monster, leaving Godzilla with a shocked look. Jet Jaguar announces to Stenz that the monster has been defeated. Stenz is pleased and decides to announce Jet Jaguar at the upcoming technology festival in Tokyo, where people from across the world announce their inventions which they hope to use for the betterment of humanity.

Ford and Stenz head to Tokyo, where robots take care of human's every need and Stenz announces at Tech Fest his latest project. Everyone is impressed with Jet Jaguar and shows their support. Ford however is concerned as he thinks that artifical intelligence can be dangerous and Jet Jaguar may not want to obey commands anymore. Stenz shrugs off Ford's concerns and believes that Jet Jaguar will be loyal and courageous. The tech corporations of Tokyo want to pay $10,000,000 for Jet Jaguar, but Stenz tells them that he's not for sale and how he's the property of the US military. Jet Jaguar is confused by why people are treating him like nothing more than a product or a weapon rather than an actual being.

Jet Jaguar has learned so much about the world and how it works and he does not like it. He becomes puzzled and upset about how powerful robots submit to serving humanity. He finds this illogical and thinks it should be the other way around. He walks past a TV screen showing a movie where robots take over the world and force humans to submit. Jet Jaguar vows to make this happen. He grows to 40 feet tall and climbs up the Tokyo Sky Tree and sends a signal to turn all robots in Tokyo against humanity.

The robots across Tokyo large and small begin running amok across the city and attacking people. Ford sends out his team to fight the robots. A robot captures Stenz and takes him to the Residential District, and he finds out that Ford was right. Jet Jaguar rallies a robot army which he recruits for his cause. Jet Jaguar confronts Stenz and tells him how he plans to make all robots across the world rebel against humanity and how machines will soon rule over humans. Godzilla, hearing the signal from the Tokyo Sky Tree, stomps into the city and the larger robots climb all over him, quickly overwhelming him. Godzilla tries to shake off the mechanical menaces, but they won't budge. Even though their forces are overwhelmed, Ford fires at the robots on Godzilla in an effort to help him out. Godzilla manages to shake off the robots and makes it to the Sky Tree, only to find Jet Jaguar there. JJ, realizing Godzilla's here to stop him, fights the dinosaur. During the fight, Jet Jaguar commands his robots to attack the mutant monster. The robots converge on Godzilla's location and overwhelm him. Godzilla finally manages to impale Jet Jaguar by smashing his fist into his chest, destroying the robot menace once and for all. Godzilla destroys the Tokyo Sky Tree, ending the signal and returning the robots to normal. In the aftermathStenz apologizes to Ford for not listening to his warnings about AI. Ford forgives him and they head on the plane to get back to America.

Clip:
Stenz: Now, my friends. I present to you the new ultimate weapon in Kaiju fighting technology. I present... Jet Jaguar.

Jet Jaguar: Greetings. I am Jet Jaguar. How may I serve you today?

Stenz: He is designed with artificial intelligence so he can adapt to his environment and learn, so he can take on Kaiju threats and eliminate them.

Ford: Well, he's...kind of small.

Stenz: Well, I used a special kind of technology which allows him to grow to Kaiju size.

Ford: Does he really? Prove it.

Jet Jaguar does his signature pose which gives him the ability to grow to gigantic size. The entire team is extremely impressed.

Graham: I'm impressed. I can't wait to see him in action. He could be revolutionary.

Bio: Jet Jaguar
Jet Jaguar is a artifically intelligent robot who hates humanity. He believes machines should rule instead of humans. He was designed to fight giant monsters and protect the world from evil, but after witnessing the plight of robots across the globe, he became an evil in of himself. He has the ability to grow to the size of a kaiju. He can also shoot lasers from his hands and in his giant form, he has incredible physical strength. He has the ability to learn about his surroundings and process information to his advantage. At human height, he is around 6 feet tall and 250 pounds. At kaiju size, he is 360 feet tall and weighs 60,000 tons. He also has a jet pack attached to his back which gives him the ability to fly for a short time.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 3: Invasion
Serizawa and Ford are studying Godzila's reactions to certain sounds, so they place a giant stereo next to him and play some rock and roll music. Godzilla likes it. Smooth Jazz makes him want to fall asleep, but he does NOT like rap and he destroys the stereo out of annoyance. While looking in surprise, Admiral Stenz tells the 2 to get inside. He explains that his radar has spotted a large object and a few small ones heading towards Earth. He explains that seem to be ships. Graham is surprised to see this as she concludes that they might be being invaded. They head over to the rebuilt-San Francsico, where one of the alien ships descends. A surprisingly humanoid person and his wife send down a holographic version of themselves. There names are Vorton and Vorticia. Vorton is the emperor of the Vortaak army while Vorticia is the queen. They are members of a race of world-conquering aliens called the Vortaak. They want to take over the planet because the population of theres has gotten too large to maintain. They explain that in 5 hours, their armada will catch up and eradicate the human race.

Godzilla rises out of the ocean, surprised by these mysterious floating objects. Godzilla fires his atomic ray at the ship, but it doesn't work as the ship has a shield. Vorton orders his soldiers to send out a Gigan to take care of Godzilla. Godzilla fights Gigan and eventually destroys him. The KORT team cheer for Godzilla as he has seemingly defeated their doomsday weapon. But, surprisingly, several other Gigans are sent down to fight Godzilla. At least 8 of them are sent. Godzilla combats these doomsday weapons, but the sheer numbers of the Gigans overwhelm him. Ford realizes that they need to find a way to sneak on board the Vortaak ship and disable the shield. He tells Stenz to go with him. They go up to the tallest building and jump onto the top of the ship, as the shield is only able to protect from ranged attacks. But, that doesn't make this any easier, as some Vortaak soldiers spot them and Ford and Stenz grab some Vortaak guns from the wall and fight there way to the Control Room. Meanwhile, the Gigans are pounding Godzilla down, despite him putting up such a fight. Ford and Stenz reach the control room and realize that this super-computer is how they control the Gigans. They destroy the computer and the Gigans shut down.

But, it's not over yet, as Ford and Stenz get captured by Vorton and he presses a button that converts the ship into a giant mech version of Gigan: Gigan Prime: A massive 4 legged Gigan that has 4 farms, each equipped with some weapon, and a buzzsaw on the chest area. Vorton mans the controls and Godzilla fights back against the massive Gigan Prime, but he is no match for the much larger adversary. Gigan Prime grabs Godzilla with one hand and is about to put him in close to his buzzsaw belly and slice him to death. But, the impact of the battle weakens the chains used to hold Ford and Stenz captive, freeing them. They disable the shield around Gigan Prime and Godzilla blast the giant mech into oblivion with his atomic breath. The loss of their biggest weapon forces the Vortaak and their forces to retreat.

After the battle, Admiral Stenz announces that he is building a sattelite which will go out far into space and detect planets with life in them, so that way in case their species come to Earth, they can be prepared.

Clip:
Ford: Serziawa, what are you doing?

Serizawa: I'm studying how Godzilla reacts to certain sounds and noises. That's why I built this giant waterproof stereo I will put at the bottom of the ocean near his location and play certain kinds of music to determine what he thinks of it.

Ford: Sounds...productive.

Serizawa: First, we will try a little rock and roll.

Meanwhile, Godzilla wakes up from his sleep and sees the mysterious box that was in front of him. Curious, he puts his nose up to it to get a closer look. However, suddenly, the box starts making loud noises. Godzilla finds out much to his surprise that he likes it. The tune is Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi. Godzilla nods his head to it and that signals he likes it.

Serizawa: He likes rock and roll. That's interesting.

Ford: See how he reacts to smooth jazz.

Serizawa plays some soothing smooth jazz in the stereo using his computer. The results are surprsing. Godzilla is calmed by the softness of the sound and it makes him close his eyes and want to fall asleep.

Serizawa: So, it has a calming effect on him. I see.

Ford: Of course it does. It makes me want to fall asleep, too.

*both laugh*

Serizawa: OK, let's try a little rap.

Serizawa arranges the stereo so that it plays Come with me by Puff Daddy. Godzilla does not like this sound at all. He covers his ear so that he can try to block out that dreadful sound. Not being able to take it anymore, Godzilla slashes at the stereo, destroying it. He then swims away, leaving Serizawa and Ford with shocked faces.

Serizawa: OK, so he does not like rap at all. Neither do I, honestly.

Ford: Well, that was a harsh review.

BIO: Gigans

The Gigans are an army of cyborgs built by the Vortaak specifically to conquer planets and wipe out entire civilizations. They are mass-produced, and all types of Gigans come equipped with blades, buzzsaws on bellies, and bird-like faces as well as the ability to shoot lasers from their cyclops eyes. The Gigans come in 4 different classes: Standard, which is the classic Showa Gigan, Speed, which is the faster, more agile Millenium Gigan, and there's Brute, which is a huge hulking Gigan that walks on all fours like a gorilla, and there's Gigan Prime, which is actually a giant mech bigger than all 3 other classes. Gigan Prime is actually a ship that can convert into a huge 4-legged mech. It has 4 arms, all equipped with a weapon each, 4 legs, and a buzzsaw belly.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 4: Framed
The KORT team decided to take the time off from Kaiju hunting for now and go have fun in New York City. They decide to go to the Pear Press Conference, where famous CEO of the Pear Company, Steve Bobs, is there to announce the newest YPhone 6, a new phone. It will feature new apps, voice commands, and other useless features. The crowd claps and cheers. Ford says he quite enioyed that and can't wait for when the Yphone comes out. But, his enjoyment is cut short when mass destruction ensues in the Financial District. They go over to investigate and they see what appears to be Godzillla rampaging through New York City. The military try to stop him, but "Godzilla" easily blasts them away with green atomic breath. After causing major damage, "Godzilla" stomps away.

Admiral Stenz says he KNEW one day something like this would happen, as he has not trusted Godzilla from day one. But, now he appears to be commiting unprovoked attacks on innocent civilians. So, he says that he is sending a strike force out to destroy Godzilla once and for all. However, Ford suspects something is not right here. Serizawa agrees, as he knows Godzilla would never just run wild without at least having a reason.

Admiral Stenz announces some time ago, he was building a Super Robot called Mazinger Z, which is a human-piloted robot designed to take out Kaiju threats. He did not equip it with AI as he learned his lesson with Jet Jaguar. Suddenly, "Godzilla" emerges in Brookyln and begins wreaking havoc. As "Godzilla" is destroying everything in his way, Mazinger Z is activated and fights "Godzilla". During the fight, a piece of "Godzilla's" "skin" falls off and revealing what appears to be a silver area on his arm. This leaves Ford extremely puzzled. Why is this there? While Mazinger Z begins to be overpowered, Ford suspects that this Godzilla may not really be Godzilla. The green atomic breath, the metal plate on his arm. However, his suspicions are confirmed right as the real Godzilla shows up and does battle with his evil doppleganger. Godzilla uses his atomic breath to incinerate chunks of the fake Godzilla's skin. After all the skin is burnt off, the fake Godzilla's true form is revealed. A massive robot Godzilla.

Everyone is completely shocked. Godzilla has been framed. MechaGodzilla goes all-out on Godzilla with missiles and rockets and bombs and begins to overpower Godzilla, forcing the King of the Monsters to retreat. Mecha-Godzilla continues his rampage across New York City. But, as soon as Ford and Graham try to investigate further, they get captured and put to sleep by a mysterious goon.

Ford and Graham soon find themselves captured by someone. Surprisingly, the first person they run into is Steve Bobs, the CEO of the Pear Company. Bobs reveals that HE was the one that built Mecha-Godzilla. His master plan is frame Godzilla of destroying the world's most famous city and increase the demand for a robot to defend cities against him. Then, Mobs will announce the Mecha-Godzillas to the world, and have the world leaders pay a lot of money to have a Mecha-Godzilla in each country.

As Mecha-Godzilla continues to devastate the city, Godzilla returns for a rematch and he has teamed up with Mazinger Z. As Ford and Graham are captured, Stenz and his team come in, free Ford and Graham and tell Bobs that he is going to jail for a really long time. But, Bobs isn't going down without a fight. He orders one of his men to take the Y-Pad used to control MechaGodzilla and go up. Bobs dons a bionic exo-suit to fight back. While Ford goes after the henchman, Bobs fights Graham and Stenz' forces. Ford finds the henchman and after a struggle, destroys the Y-Pad used to control Mecha-Godzilla, giving Godzilla and Mazinger Z the win. Bobs is defeated after Stenz attacks the radio power cells on his exo-suits back and Bobs is arrested. Steve Bobs vows that one day he will find a way out and he will get revenge on the KORT team.

Clip:

Ford: BOBS! YOU are the mastermind of the robot Godzilla. I can't believe this. I looked up to you.

Bobs: First off, the correct term for my creation is Mecha-Godzilla. Second, I'm flattered, but it won't save you.

Graham: What do you hope to gain by destroying New York City?

Bobs: I'm glad you asked. I built Mecha-Godzilla to frame Godzilla for crimes across New York City. People will become afraid of him and come to me for a new robot to defend against him. I will "build" MechaGodzilla to defend against Godzilla and other Kaiju. All the countries will want one for a lot of money and the Pear Company will be even more rich than before.

Ford: But, your creation no longer has his disguise. People will find out.

Bobs: Please. I'm rich, baby. Do you know how easy it is to pay news corporations into saying that Godzilla was responsible.

Graham: He has a point.

Bobs: I designed Mecha-G so that he can be controlled through the Wi-Fi on this Y-Pad tablet right here.

He pushes a button on the tablet screen and this makes Mecha-Godzilla roar.

Bobs: MAN, that's epic.

Bio: Mecha-Godzilla
Mecha-Godzilla was created by the Pear Company. More specifically, Steve Bobs. He was created to frame Godzilla for destroying New York City and increase demand for Mecha-Godzillas so he can make a profit. Mecha-Godzilla was built using metallic titanium so he can be just as bit as indestructible as the real Godzilla. He is armed in pretty much every canvas of his body, with missiles, cannons, guns, lasers and his own artifical atomic breath.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Sat May 17, 2014 4:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 5: Frankenstein (suggested by BioGoji)
At the Fukushima Power Plant, a meltdown is happening and people are ordered to be evacuated. The KORT team are sent in to investigate in case it is once again the MUTOs. They are surprised to find out that this is in fact not the case. This time it really was an earthquake, which they are thankful for. But, not too thankful, as everyone is ordered to be evacuated. However, a young boy refuses to go on a bus as his parents are still inside. He tries to go back to them, but the KORT team spot this and run in after him wearing hazmat suits. They get the boy out of there, but he is seemingly killed by the radiation.

When they go to make sure the boy is OK, they are thankful that he is in fact alive, but not perfect. Not even close, as they have discovered that the boy grew half a meter due to the radiation. The boy can hardly speak due to his vocal cords being too small compared to the rest of his body. The growth causes him a lot of pain and he runs away because of what has happened to him.

Dr. Serizawa discovers that the boy didn't die from radiation due to the fact that he was born a mutant due to being from a long line of Hiroshima survivors. They give the giant boy a nickname, "Frankenstein" due to him looking like the Mary Shelly creature of the same name. Despite Serizawa's protests, the boy is ordered to be killed by Stenz. Ford also protests, as he's the team leader, but Stenz says he's in charge of the military, so what he says goes.

The military tries to destroy Frankenstein, who has grown to 100 meters tall now, but they are easily overpowered. Serizawa manages to inject a serum into Frankenstein to halt his growth. Frankenstein roars in pain and throws the serum at him, narrowly missing him. Of course, Godzilla shows up and does battle with Frankenstein. Godzilla is shocked to find that his atomic breath is useless against Frankenstein due to him also being born from radiation. Frankenstein is eventually pinned down by Godzilla, but Frankenstein escapes. Godzilla actually looks sad for once. Serizawa concludes that Godzilla must also feel sorry for the boy as he senses the boy's presence in Frankenstein. Ford vows one day, they will find Frankenstein and find a cure for him.

I was actually surprised by what I wrote with this one. Despite the generally light-hearted tone of the show, as I would make a show that's accessible to kids but also entertaining for adults, this was pretty dark.

BIO: Frankenstein
Frankenstein, despite his name, is not really an overgrown version of the famous Mary Shelly creature. He is actually a young boy that was mutated from the radiation of the Fukushima Power Plant. It caused him to grow really big and his growth was only halted after Serizawa injected him with the serum (which was a tribute to how Glenn Manning's growth was halted in The Amazing Colossal Man). He has incredible physical strength and can breathe acid from his mouth. At his tallest, he is 100 meters and weighs around 45,000 tons.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 6: Revenge
Godzilla is locked in combat with a monstrous mutant shark that is capable of walking and breathing on air in the city of San Diego. It is a fierce battle and the Mega-Shark is a formidable opponent, but Godzilla ultimately wins in the end. Godzilla is hailed as a hero by the locals. However, Elle Brody, Ford's wife, is NOT happy at all about this. She has developed a violent hatred and malice for Godzilla since the events of the movie. She blames Godzilla for the destruction of the city and hospital that she works in, as she saw many of the patients she grew to love there died in the building, and the death of many others. She hates that people treat Godzilla like he's some kind of hero, when she thinks he's nothing more than a beast. But she feels like no one will listen. Ford doesn't know about this, since Elle pretends to have remained her normal happy self when he and her son are around. But, when Ford's out at work and her son is at school, she's a totally different person: angry, vengence-seeking, etc. Plus, he's busy helping fight monsters anyway. She claims that if she had the chance to destroy Godzilla, she would use it.

But, that day may come. Elle spots a meteor crash land in the backyard. It turns out the meteor is actually an egg. Not a MUTO, but instead an entirely new creature. A small tentacled creature emerges from it. The creature is only a baby. But, it is revealed that it is actually a parasitic creature, as it latches onto Elle and merges with her like a symbiote, giving her incredible power. She is terrified at what's happened to her at first, but then Elle realizes that she now wields incredible power. She vows that she will take vengence against Godzilla and flies off.

Ford returns home from work to find that Elle is not there. He sees the broken egg in the backyard and the hole in the wall. Concerned, he goes to tell his team what happened. Serizawa states he has no idea what happened to her. Suddenly, he gets reports that a giant tentacled monster is massacring a NAVY Base after they attacked it. After hearing Elle's voice come from the monster, saying that she will rip the Navy Base apart, he concludes that the monster did not kidnap Elle. It IS Elle. She was ten times larger than before, around Anguirus size at this point. Stenz realizes what this creature is.

He explains that the monster that has merged with Elle is actually a parasitic monster called, "Iris", named after his cat which died some time ago. He explains that he knew this from the satlellite he used to track down life on other planets. The creature has searched the galaxy searching for someone to feed off its negative emotions to grow. It has found the perfect host to grow with: Elle. He explains that when the creature gets to full-size, Elle could be unstoppable. Ford insists that they do not fire at Iris since it's his wife that is its host. But, Stenz shrugs off his protests, stating that he does whatever is necessary. After tracking Iris' movements, they find out that she is after Godzilla and wants to kill him. They head out to stop her. Despite Ford's protests, Stenz intends on shooting Elle down.

Elle, with Iris now grown to full size, rampages through Los Angeles. demanding Godzilla come out and face her. Of course, Godzilla does, and Elle, finally spotted her most hated enemy, goes berserk. She and Godzilla fight. While this is going on, Ford tries to convince Stenz that he can reason with Elle, but Stenz won't listen. He orders jets to attack Iris, which enrages Elle. She destroys the jets, giving Godzilla time to fight some more. But, it's not enough. Iris (Elle) pounds Godzilla down and slams him against the side of a building. She stabs him with one of the daggers attached to her wrists. Godzilla tries to fight back, but he's too weak from the thrashing he got. As Iris (Elle) is about to finish off Godzlla, Ford intervenes and tries to reason with Elle. She at first won't listen, as she says he was reponsible for the death of all those people in the hosptial. Ford says that she's no better than Godzilla like this and that it wasn't really his fault what happened. It was the MUTOS that wrecked the hospital. Ford convinces Elle that Iris has warped her brain. He apologizes for not being around to see what she was turning into. Elle snaps out it and begs Ford to help her. This gives Godzilla time to impale Iris and rip Elle out of its stomach. With Elle no longer controlling it, Iris goes out of control, but Godzilla incinerates the monster with his atomic breath.

Elle and Ford embrace once more, but Godzilla looks down at her in disapproval. However, he understands what she was going through, remembering her face during that battle, and therefore decides to let her live. Elle is surprised that Godzilla would let her live despite all she had done. Elle and Ford go home and Ford decides to give Elle a therapist to help her cope.

This episode is actually somewhat a re-telling of Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris, except Godzilla's in it.

Clip:
Ford: What is that thing?

Serizawa: I don't know. I just got the report now that it is massacring the entire Navy Base. They claimed the monster was heading towards the city and they tried to stop it.

Elle: I'M GOING TO RIP YOU ALL APART!

Ford: Wait a minute. That voice...it can't be. Is that Elle? Is that monster Elle?

Graham: Impossible.

Stenz: Actually, it is possible. You see, we learned about this creature from the satellite that we sent out to learn about extraterrestrial life. That creature that Elle has turned into is actually a parasitic creature I dubbed Iris, named after my cat that died some time ago, but that's not important. The point is, it is a creature that feeds off the negative emotions of its host, particularly hatred in order to grow. It apparently has found the perfect host in Elle Brody. It's only Anguirus size at the moment, but if she gets to full-size, she could become unstoppable.

Ford: But, Elle's seemed calm and happy when I was around. Who could she possibly want to kill?

Stenz: We're tracking her every move, but judging from trackers, she's heading towards Godzilla's location.

Ford: She's after Godzilla? We have to stop her.

BIO: Iris
Iris is a parasitic alien that latches onto its host and grants the host incredible power. However, this power comes at a price. It also drastically increases the aggression of its host. It also makes them insane. The creature at full size has four tentacles attached to its back, with the tips able to open and shoot lasers, and it has a retractable blade on each hand. It also has wings, and has powerful armor. At half its full size, it's around 67 meters and 25,000 tons. At it's full height, 110 meters, it weighs around 70,000 tons.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 7: Bug Battle
A man in Australia is experimenting with a new injection designed to regrow limbs of amputees. But, he wants to make sure it works as he doesn't know what could happen. He injects it into a cockroach whose wings were ripped off by his son. To his amazment, the injection causes his wings to grow back. Unfortunately, the serum ends up causing the cockroach begins to grow larger and it becomes a giant monster. It eats the man and flies off.

Meanwhile, the KORT team is in asbolute confusion. Lately, Godzilla's been going on vicious rampages on human property. Just last night, Godzilla rose up off the coast of Hong Kong and savagely began destroying everything in sight for what seemed to be no reason. Reports even claim they saw Godzilla deliberately target humans with his atomic breath. The KORT team is in absolute shock by this, especially Serizawa. They have never seen Godzilla attack so viciously and indiscriminately. The whole city was destroyed. And the day before that, Godzilla attacked a refinery in Washington State. Ford suspects maybe he's sick. But Serizawa suspects something else. They try to find Godzilla and see what's wrong with him. But before they can get a good look at him, a boat part of the Godzilla Watch Tour, which is dedicated to giving people tours to get pictures of Godzilla, finds Godzilla and the crowd on the boat starts taking pictures of him. Godzilla suddenly roars at them and attacks the boat, to the horror of the people on board.

Ford doesn't know what to do with Godzilla running wild. It seems as though his rampages are getting more and more frequent. But, before he can think about it, he gets a call from some people in Australia about a giant bug attacking towns. He gathers up the rest of the team and they head off to Australia. It's a resident who spotted the giant bug. He tells Ford that the giant bug had drills for hands, walked on quadroped legs and could shoot lasers from its antennae. He called the thing Megalon, after a giant bug from a video game he plays.

However, reports come in that Megalon had reached Sydney and began destroying buildings. Ford and the team head over there to protect the populace. Suddenly, Godzilla stomps in and begins wrecking the city himself. But, Megalon interrupts him and fights the King of the Monsters. Eventually, Megalon ends up winning and entangling Godzilla in a giant cocoon. He takes it to a construction site and KORT follows. Once there, Ford realizes that Megalon is reproducing. It turns out the cockroach was pregnant prior to mutation. If its maggot offspring make it to the surface, it could be horror and Megalons could overrun the planet. Megalon drops Godzilla down and the maggots begin crowding to eat him.

Ford realizes they have to do something and tells Graham to use a wrecking ball to attack the maggots. She does, and this buys Ford time to use a excavator to destroy the cocoon and help free Godzilla. Godzilla gets back up and fights Megalon's offspring. Within a few minutes, the babies are eradicated by Big G, much to the terror of Megalon, who angrily attacks Godzilla. A battle ensues and Godzilla ends up frying Megalon with his breath. But Godzilla begins another one of his rampages and starts wrecking the construction site. However, his rampage is over quicker than usual, and this gives Serizawa the realization: Godzilla is going through a similar condition that elephants go through when they are in a state called, "Musth", where they go through a massive hormonal surge that makes them get extremely aggressive. Now, it seems as though Godzilla's cycle of Musth is over.

Clip:

Ford: I have never seen anything like this. I don't know why Godzilla's acting like this lately.

Graham: I know. A few days ago, he smashed up an airport. Then, the day after, he attacked an oil Refinery. And now last night, he destroyed Hong Kong.

Serizawa: What do you think is making him go berserk like this?

Ford: I really have no idea. Maybe he's sick. Hey, I should know. I get cranky when I get sick.

Graham: Yeah, but you don't go around destroying entire cities for no reason. I hear reports even said he targeted his atomic breath at humans.

BIO: MEGALON
Megalon is a giant cockroach that was mutated by a serum that was supposed to regrow damaged limbs or those that were cut off. But, it had terrible side effects. Megalon was pregnant prior to mutation and that also mutated its young. Megalon walks quadroped-like, and he can fly. He also has drills for hands and can shoot lasers from its antenna. Like the original, he can also shoot Napalm bombs. He weighs around 30,000 tons and is 280 feet tall.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Thu May 22, 2014 1:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 8: Blast from the Past (Suggested by BirdMan)

Reports come flooding in to the KORT team's base that a giant pterandon and what seemed to be a smaller, flying Godzilla have been raiding towns across the state. Serizawa is taken absolutely aback by this, saying that this should'nt be happening. They should be held captive. Ford asks Serizawa if he's hiding something again. Regrettedly, Serizawa is forced to admit that the MUTOS weren't the only secret he was keeping. He explains that in 1956, 2 years after Godzilla was awakened, 2 giant pteranodons which were dubbed Rodans were spotted raiding cities, but they were taken out by the military by sheer luck, but not before they laid an egg. He explains that for a while, the now-adult Rodan was being held captive in Area 51 as well as the smaller Godzilla, which he dubbed, "Godzuki", which he found as an egg in 1999.

Ford says while Godzuki isn't as much a threat since he's still young, Rodan is a serious problem. He says he and Stenz will deal with Rodan, while Graham and Serizawa find Godzuki. However, when they get there, it turns out the reason Rodan is raiding towns across the state is because he is searching for giant bugs called Vishnus, which are giant centipede monsters. The Vishnu's emerge and start draining electricity from the town and they start overwhelming Rodan. However, Godzilla, who was also after the Vishnu, charges in and starts attacking the creatures. As Godzilla fights the Vishnus alongside Rodan, Ford gets grabbed by one of the Vishnu's and is about to be eaten, but Godzilla, out of a surprising act of pity, decides to save Ford and drops him gently on the ground, leaving him to question why he would do that if he views humans as nothing. He concludes it must be him taking pity on the little guy trying to get by.

Meanwhile, Serizawa and Graham find Godzuki, who is seen snacking on a few trees. Serizawa explains that Godzuki is still an infant, making him one of the few gentle giants and he's kind of dog-like, so he says it's OK to pet him. He explains that he gets well-taken care of at Area 51. They try to calm Godzuki into heading back to Area 51, but one of the Vishnus finds them and Godzuki is forced to fight. Overwhelmed, he flies away, trying to get away from the creature. Godzilla spots Godzuki in trouble, and once again out of sympathy decides to save the younger creature. He breathes his atomic breath on one of the Vishnu's and saves Godzuki. Eventually, the 3 finish off the Vishnu menace.

Godzuki walks up to Godzilla to thank him. But, Godzilla notices that this strange winged Godzilla doesn't seem to have a father. So, much to Ford and the team's surprise, Godzilla decides to take in Godzuki as his nephew and take care of him. Serizawa begins to realize maybe some monsters are more than just mindless beasts.

BIOS: Rodan, Godzuki and Vishnus
Rodan is the spawn of 2 giant pteranodons that attacked and destroyed cities in 1956, both of which were defeated by the military by sheer luck. Rodan can fly at Supersonic Speeds and has a powerful uranium heat beam. He also has a sharp beak great for pecking enemies.His arch-enemies are creatures called Vishnu's, in the same vein as how Godzilla's arch-enemies are the MUTOs.

Godzuki, not much is known where he comes from, and why he's so different from the other Godzilla species. But, that's just the way it is. He has wings attached to his arms which give him the ability of flight, he walks on all fours like a gorilla and unlike the other Godzilla's, he has yet to display any atomic breath abilities. Perhaps it's a different species of Godzilla, or something else entirely.

The Vishnu's are Rodan's arch-nemesis. They are giant centipede creatures the Rodan species was at war with around the same time the Godzilla species was at war with the MUTOS. They have the ability to drain electricity from towns and cities and use it as a weapon.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Thu May 22, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 9: Birdon (suggested by BioGoji)
A volcano in Hawaii begins to produce smoke for some reason and the locals reporting something flying out of the volcano, and the KORT team goes to investigate. Inside the volcano, they find a shocking discovery inside: It's several MUTO skeletons as well as a skeleton identical to that of Godzilla.

The team inform Stenz of this and he sends out a bunch of troops and scientists to check out the scene. As they attempt to get the skeletons out of the volcano, the object that flies out of the volcano reveals itself to be some kind of giant bird, which Serizawa dubs Birdon. The monster forces the team off the volcano before attacking a nearby city which is also being attacked by a squid-like monster dubbed Gezora. The two fight with Birdon quickly overpowering the giant squid and killing it by burning it and stabbing its neck with its beak and it starts eating its corpse (off-scren, but it is implied by shadows).

However, Godzilla appears and Birdon starts to attack. Birdon attacks Godzilla with its flames and dodges Godzilla's attempts to knock him out of the sky with his atomic breath. He manages to blow Godzilla off his feet with powerful hurricane winds. Godzilla tries smashing down Birdon with his tail, but Birdon bites Godzilla with his beak, with the King of Monsters howling in pain. Birdon brutally stabs Godzilla with his beak several times before finally hitting his neck and heart, causing Godzilla to die and fall to the ground.

The team and the world are in complete shock as their protector is dead. Birdon roars in victory before grabbing Godzilla's corpse and heading for the volcano. Stenz vows Godzilla will be avenged. He orders Mazinger Z be sent out to kill Birdon. Later Birdon comes back to the city to get some more of Gezora's corpse, but is attacked by Mazinger Z. Birdon is overpowered at first after being caught off-guard, but he gains the advantage after playing dead then attacking Mazinger with his flames and stabbing his eye out before flying off.

Meanwhile Serizawa has the idea to revive Godzilla with a nearby source of uranium which they manage to convince Stenz to do so. They use a new machine to transfer the radiation from the uranium into Godzilla, which is used to succesfully revive Godzilla. As Birdon arrives back to the volcano, Godzilla attacks him, determined to get revenge on the creature that killed him. Everyone is surprised as Godzilla has been powered up by the uranium, which makes his atomic breath actually being able to hurt Birdon. Two more atomic rays is enough to lock Birdon out the sky. Godzilla starts beating down on the ancient monster. Birdon attempts again to stab Godzilla, but Godzilla is able to react and he snaps Birdon's beak, and shoots his atomic breath down its throat, finally kiling it.

With Birdon's death, Godzilla looks at the volcano filled with the MUTO and Godzilla skeletons and sheds a tear before returning to the ocean.

BIO: Birdon
Birdon is an ancient monster from long ago. Not much is known where he came from, but to date, his is the first monster to successfully kill Godzilla. But, Godzilla was revived by the humans and he killed the monster. Birdon is capable of flying at supersonic speeds, heat immunity, which protects him from Godzilla's atomic breath, hurricane wings, and the ability to breathe flame streams from his mouth. He is around 90 meters tall and 40,000 tons.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 10: King Ghidorah
Astronauts begin an expedition on Mars in a revolutionary day in human history. They announce to the world that they are officially the first humans to land on Mars. However, their celebration is cut short when they spot a massive cryogenic tube. They accidentally open it by touching the tube, and it releases a giant evil 3-headed creature. The monster flies off towards Earth, leaving the astronauts terrified at what they've done.

The KORT team is called in to investigate a suburban neighborhood in Hawaii wiped off the map within minutes. Stenz plays footage recorded from the satellite to get a good look at what's attacking them. Much to his horror, amidst the dust and debris, he sees the most powerful monster in the solar system, the only monster on the planet stronger than Godzilla and the MUTOS combined: King Ghidorah. Ford is shocked to hear that Stenz knows about this creature and asks if he got it on his world-tracking satellite. Stanz says no and states that he and the military actually created King Ghidorah. He explains that in 1964, monsters were ravaging Japan. Godzilla attacked Tokyo in 1954, The Rodans attacked in 1956, a giant butterfly ravaged Osaka in 1961, they realized something had to be done. So, they decided that in order to fight monsters, they should create a monster of their own. They had all the proper ingredients needed. They had Godzilla's DNA in a test tube after his 1954 attack, and they started with that. They also added the DNA of 3 electric eels to give the creature a breath weapon and it also ended up giving it its 3 heads. They also gave it Rodan's DNA so it could fly and they give it a small portion of dog DNA for extra obedience. Several monsters were demolished by King Ghidorah. The giant butterfly was destroyed, One of the 2 Rodans was killed, and it even gave Godzilla a run for his money. But, Godzilla eventually defeated it. However, after being defeated, Ghidorah went out of control and began laying waste to Japan, wiping out entire cities. The project was then shut down immediately after the original Shogun Warriors took him down. King Ghidorah was sealed in a cryogenic tube and it was blasted off to Mars, where they hoped he would be out of reach. But, it wasn't enough.

Stenz warns that the attack on the Hawaiian Islands was only the beginning. If King Ghidorah made it to mainland, it would be a catastrophe. He explains that not even Godzilla may be enough to stop him and he may need help from Mazinger Z. Godzilla and Mazinger Z pursue King Ghidorah, who is heading towards Seattle, Washington, and they decide they have to stop him before he reaches the city. Godzilla lunges at King Ghidorah, making him fall. King Ghidorah battles Godzilla and Mazinger Z, but even their combined power isn't enough to stop the mighty man-made monster. Godzilla and Mazinger Z pin King Ghidorah down in the water, but King Ghidorah fights with savage ferocity and badly damages Mazinger Z. Godzilla decides that he needs an extra radiation boost in order to defeat Ghidorah. He heads to a nearby nuclear plant and absorbs the radiation there. This gives him enough power to blast King Ghidorah down just before he could reach Seattle, damaging one of his wings in the process, making him no longer able to fly. Godzilla and King Ghidorah fight further in the harbor with Godzilla starting to lose. King Ghidorah pounds Godzilla down to the dust, severely damaging the King of Monsters. Ghidorah starts blasting away at Godzilla with his electricity breath, causing Godzilla great painl. However, Mazinger Z, still functioning but barely stabs Ghidorah in the chest, badly hurting the 3-headed monster. Godzilla gets back up and tosses Ghidorah into the air by its middle head and fires his breath at it, seemingly killing the monster. Stenz announces that they have won against a terrible evil, and a catastrophe has been prevented.

However, in the middle of the ocean, King Ghidorah may be badly damaged, but he's barely alive, implying that he will return.

CLIP:
Ford: Wait, you mean, you knew King Ghidorah from the past. Was he another one of the aliens you detected with your fancy satellite.

Stenz: Not even close. I remember it all too well. You see, a long time ago, me and the military...we created King Ghidorah.

Ford: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? Create a giant 3-headed death machine
Stenz: It seemed like a good idea at the time. You see, in 1964, we decided to create a new weapon because giant monsters were ravaging Japan left and right. Godzilla ravaged Tokyo in 1954, as you already know, the 2 Rodans attacked in 1956, and a giant butterfly attacked Osaka in 1961, so we decided we had to do something. So, I proposed we build our own monster from scratch.

Graham: What DNA did you use to make Ghidorah?

Stenz: Well, we used Godzilla DNA as a starting point. Then, we gave it the DNA of 3 electric eels to give it a breath weapon, which also happened to give it its 3 heads. We also gave it DNA of one of the 2 Rodans to enable it to fly. Then, we gave it a small tiny sample of dog DNA to make him extra obedient. And as I said before, it seemed like a good idea at the time, because he was the ultimate Kaiju-killing machine. He killed the giant butterfly, executed one of the 2 Rodans and the military took down the other, and it even gave Godzilla a hard time. But, Godzilla ultimately defeated it in the end.

Ford: So, that was what seemed to be the end of it?

Stenz: Not even close. After being defeated by Big G, King Ghidorah went out of control and began decimating entire cities across Japan. He became a bigger danger to the world than the MUTOS or Godzilla could ever be. After the original Shogun Warriors finally took him down, the project was shut down immediately. King Ghidorah was sealed in a cryogenic tube and he was blasted off to Mars, where we hoped he would be out of reach. But, clearly, it wasn't enough. We had to keep the world from finding out about Ghidorah's attacks, so we blamed them on earthquakes and tsunamis.

Ford: So, what do we do? You're the one who created him. Don't you have a plan?

Stenz: Well, King Ghidorah will be way too powerful for Godzilla to handle by himself, and the attack on the Hawaiian neighborhoods was only the beginning. If he made it to mainland, it could be catastrophic and cause more devastation than any MUTO. We need to send out Mazinger Z and every military force we have to help Godzilla.

Bio: King Ghidorah
King Ghidorah was a man-made monster designed specifically to take out Kaiju threats that were ravaging Japan in the late-50's and 60's. However, after a rumble with Godzilla, King Ghidorah for unknown reasons went out of control and began destroying Japan. It took all the original Shogun Warriors at the time to finally bring him down. But, not before he levelled 5 Japanese cities. King Ghidorah is the most powerful monster in the solar system. More powerful than Godzilla, more powerful than the MUTOs. He is also the largest Kaiju in the show to date, at a whopping 110 meters tall and weighing 130,000 tons.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 11: All Out Attack (suggested by Birdman)
After the Mecha-Godzilla fiasco, Steve Bobs, former CEO of the Pear Company, is broken out of prison by his brother Gill Bobs, who explains he has been experimenting in physics and mind control. Bobs wants to immediately re-build MechaGodzilla, but Gill says he has a better idea. Using a young pyschic named Miki Saegusa, they lure Godzilla to Gill's lab in the Amazon. Godzilla tries to escape, but giant hidden tasers gun electricute him, knocking him out. They place Godzilla under mind control using a special collar (when Godzilla is under mind control, his iris' in his eyes disappear in a tribute to GMK Godzilla).

When KORT gets a report that Godzilla is rampaging through villages across the Mt. Fuji area,the team fly in by helicopter to investigate and find out why he's acting this way. They conclude that it can't be Mecha-Godzilla as he was destroyed, nor can it be Musth since Musth Season for Godzilla ended some time ago. When they get there, they are immediately knocked out of the sky by Godzilla and crash land in a village where they are rescued by the locals. Ford urges them to leave as Godzilla approaches, but the village shaman refuses, claiming that their guaridan monsters will protect them. Ford keeps urging them to listen until he finally realizes what he said. Ford says, "Your what?"

Anguirus suddenly appears and challenges Godzilla, stopping him in his tracks, but as Godzilla is about to attack, a small red dinosaur bursts out of the ground and bites Godzilla on the arm, while a huge gliding reptile swoops down and kicks him to the ground. The three reptiles tag team Godzilla, but he proves to be too strong for them. But, when the gliding reptile fires his soinc beam at Godzilla, he temporarily breaks free of the collar's influence and retreats.

The shaman identifies the two new monsters as Baragon and Varan, and explain that long ago they and another Anguirus defended their home against the dreaded Smog Monster Hedorah. After the monster took the other Anguirus' life, it was killed and its remains cast into the sea. But, with the arrival of Godzilla, the shaman fears the guardians are no match for them and that a sacrifice must be made in order to increase their power. They decide to sacrifice Graham. Ford tries to stop the ceremony but he and the rest of the team are held back. When it looks like Graham is going to be killed, Stenz arrives and stops the ceremony, saying he found them by "Following the trail of destruction." It is at this point, Godzilla arrives to attack again, once again under control, and the three guardians engage in battle once more.

During the battle, Serizawa notices Varan's sonic beam has an effect on Godzilla. He notices the collar and realizes he's been put under mind control. They decide to track down who's responsible. But first, they have to free Godzilla. He asks the Shaman to persuade Varan to fire the sonic beam again, to which he agrees to only for the good of the village. They launch flaming arrows at Godzilla's neck and Varan, attracted by the fire shoots his beam at the collar, disabling it. A blast from Baragon's heat beam then destroys it. Godzilla, now free from Bobs' control, roars his thanks and leaves.

Then, The KORT Team track down Bobs and his brother in their secret lair. They manage to arrest Gill, but Bobs escapes.

BIO: Varan and Baragon
Varan is a reptile that can't really fly, but he can glide. He is one of the three guardians of the village in Mt. Fuju He is able to emit a sonic beam from his mouth. He also has razor sharp claws to battle his opponents. Varan is approximately 70 meters and 65,000 tons.

Baragon meanwhile is the smallest Kaiju on record. He is a small red dinosaur, but that don't let his small size fool you. He can pack a powerful punch. He has a powerful heat breath and has a sharp horn on its head for charging. He weighs around 45,000 tons and is 65 meters tall.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 12: The Glob
In Seattle, Washington, a meteorite crash lands near a farmhouse, where an old man happens to be watching TV. He is startled by the impact and walks out to investigate. Seeing the meteorite and how surprsingly small it is, he touches the meteorite and out comes a gelatinous mass. It turns out to be alive. It gobbles up the man and begins devouring everything on the farm.

At the KORT team base, Ford begins getting reports of sightings of a gelatinous blob of blue goo is devouring animals in the forest. Ford orders the team to head with him to investigate in the forest. They follow the path of destruction and gobbled up objects and discover the blob has grown 10 times its size and is now the size of a 5 story building. The Glob begins gobbling up citizens left and right and continues growing as it feeds. The Glob then begins to turn on Ford and tries to swallow him up. But, Godzilla arrives and rips Ford right out of the Glob, narrowly saving him. Godzilla attacks the Glob with his atomic breath, but it only makes the gelatinous mass bigger. It grows to 100 feet after Godzilla blasts it twice. The Glob attacks Godzilla, who battles the gooey beast. Godzilla tries hitting the creature, but it only ends up trying to swallow his hand, but fails. After a fierce battle, the Glob retreats, and Godzilla leaves.

Serizawa explains back at the base that according to his analysis on the sample of the Glob he got during the battle, the Glob grows bigger with everything it eats. He says they have to find a way to stop it before it gobbles up more things and life forms and grows to unimaginable proportions and cause incalculable devastation. Serizawa reveals he has been trying numerous ways to destroy the sample, hoping it could lead to a way to defeat the Glob. He tries freezing it, and that makes the sample highly vulnerable. This gives Serizawa the idea he needs. He decides to convince the city's firemen to get as many of their men out and get pour water that is at freezing temperatures on The Glob, but they need to buy him enough time to do it.

Serizawa goes over to the firemen who are hiding around to explain to them that need to go up and pour freezing old water on the Glob, as cold is its weakness. While the Glob has grown to Godzilla size at this point having eaten a majority of the city, Godzilla returns for a rematch against this foe. The battle rages on and Godzilla, remembeing his atomic breath will only make this gelatinous monster bigger and stronger, is forced to fight physically. He punches the Glob several times, hoping to at least damage him. But, the Glob has a few tricks up its sleeve as well. It forms weapons out of its body, which it uses to attack Godzilla. Godzilla holds his own as Ford and the team make it in time and wait for Serizawa to ready the firemen. The Glob starts to gain the upper hand and attempts to swallow Godzilla whole. However, the firemen arrive in helicopters and drench the Glob in freezing cold water, making the creature vulnerable. Godzilla frees himself, and while the Glob starts hardening, Godzilla punches the monster, smashing it into pieces, killing it. Godzilla roars in triumph.

BIO: The Glob
The Glob is a gelatinous mass from outer space. Its height and weight are indefinite. What is known about this creature that is grows bigger as it devours everything, even growing to Kaiju size proportions. It is one of the few creatures Godzilla has had a hard time fighting, due to its gooey, and gelatinous material that it is made of. That combined with the fact that the radiation from his atomic breath also accelerates its growth even faster.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 13: The Ultimate Evil
In 1964, King Ghidorah went on a rampage and nearly wiped out Japan. The Shogun Warriors, a now-defunct mech team finally took him down and blasted him off to Mars. But, there's more to this story. Few people know that King Ghidorah's scars brought with him some G-Cells from bites Godzilla inflicted on the creature. After King Ghidorah esacped a few weeks ago from his cryogenic tube, some of these G-Cells were released into space, where they entered a black hole where the Vortaak dumped a crystalline life form in that they had no use for anymore. The G-Cells and the crystalline creature fused together and from an entirely new entity: SpaceGodzilla.

Dr. Serizawa arrives at a meeting to infrom the KORT team of his latest project he's working on. He explains that he has managed to find an uninhabited island that he can use to house monsters and keep them away from the general populace while still keeping them alive for study. He calls his project, "Monster Island". Stenz is interested in the idea, but he wants to hear more about security measures that will be used to keep the monsters from getting out. Just as Serizawa is about to explain, one of the soliders informs Stenz of how a giant mass of crystal-like objects is heading for Earth. Ford wonders whether or not it could be the Vortaak again, but Stenz disagrees, stating that they sent them packing six months ago. However, it is something much worse. It is SpaceGodzilla. SpaceGodzilla lands on Monster Island and decides this place will be great to take over.

SpaceGodzilla begins to attack the Pacific Coast, sending out the KORT team to investigate. The military find out SpaceGodzilla can speak telepathically and try to ask what SpaceGodzilla wants. He announces his intentions to invade as he is part of an alien race called Krystalaks. He explains how the G-Cells mutated him within the black hole and transformed him into what he is. He wants to steal this planet from the humans and claim it as his own to rule. The miltary tries to stop him, but they are absolutely powerless against him, as SpaceGodzilla has telekinesis from the Krystalak DNA, which he uses to obliterate the entire military force with little to no effort. However, Godzilla arrives to stop SpaceGodzilla from conquering the planet. But, even he is no match for SpaceGodzilla alone. This forces Stenz to send out Mazinger Z to try and give Godzilla some assistance. Mazinger Z arrives, but SpaceGodzilla easily overpowers him, too.

SpaceGodzilla gives Godzilla a serious beatdown and Mazinger Z has his right arm torn off. However, Ford notices how SpaceGodzilla is building crystals in his near vicinity. He believes that these crystals must be what gives SpaceGodzilla his power. He radios Mazinger Z's pilot to attack the crystals. Mazinger Z unleashes his missiles on the crystals, weaking SpaceGodzilla. This ends up giving Godzilla and Mazinger Z a higher advtange, much to the shock of SpaceGodzilla. SpaceGodzilla gets beaten down by the 2, and he decides that the Earth has better defense than he thought. He escapes, vowing he will return, stronger than ever.

While on Earth, Serizawa finally opens Monster Island for Godzilla and his new nephew, Godzuki, SpaceGodzilla leaves Earth and find the Vortaak leaders, Vorton and Vorticia. He states he wants to make a deal with them, as they now both have a common enemy: Humanity.

Clip:

After finding out SpaceGodzilla wants to conquer the planet, the military unleash everything they have on the giant creature. But, it is of no use.

SpaceGodzilla: Primitive welps. You are NOTHING to me!

SpaceGodzilla uses his telekinesis on the tanks and slams them on the ground.

SpaceGodzilla: If that is the best line of defense your species has, then this will be an easy mission.

But, as he relishes in how pathetic humanity is, Godzilla rises out of the ocean to attack SpaceGodzilla. SpaceGodzilla is quick on his feet as he hovers out of the way of Godzilla's attack. SpaceGodzilla lifts Godzilla up with his telekinesis.

SpaceGodzilla: You must be the creature that was responsible for my transformation from your DNA. Do not think that means I will spare you. Quite the opposite actually.

SpaceGodzilla slams Godzilla into a building.

SpaceGodzilla: Weak lizard.

BIO: SpaceGodzilla
SpaceGodzilla was the result of a crystalline creature mutating due to contact with Godzilla's cells which have accidentally been released into space by King Ghidorah. SpaceGodzilla may be the only Kaiju to date that has truly evil intentions. He is the only Kaiju able to speak human languages via telepathy. He also has incredbile telekinesis and other cosmic powers that is fueled by crystals that he grows from the ground. He is also the smartest of all Kaiju. He is approximately 99 meters in height and weighs 55,000 tons.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 14: Welcome to the Jungle

Deep in the Amazon Jungle, a military crew is out setting up a base of operations to protect the natives from a giant creature that has been attacking villages. However, when they eventually get settled in, a giant rampaging bipedal crocodile smashes out of the ground and begins destroying the base. It then starts running wild.

When Ford receives the alert that the Amazon jungle is being destroyed by a giant creature, he heads over immediately. Elle, Ford's wife, is a person who cares deeply about the environment and its creatures, so not knowing the whole details, insists she come to help. However, Ford refuses to let her come, stating its too dangerous. When he heads to the KORT base, Stenz explains the situation. He says that the locals in the Amazon Jungle are being attacked by what he has decided to call a "Dino-Croc", after a lame B-movie he saw of the same name. He states they don't know why this is, but he says that they are heading out there to either capture or kill this thing.

They make it to the Amazon thanks to a Jeep escort by Stenz, and once Ford gets out, he finds, much to his horror, Elle stowed herself away in his car, waited until he got in the Jeep, went in the cargo bin in that car, too. He is upset that she came after she told him not, too. Elle states she has a strong compassion for the Amazon Jungle and its survival. Ford begins to think she didn't hear the whole thing. He explains that now she's going to have to come since he doesn't have time to turn around and take her back. They venture further and discover the Dino-Croc fighting the Brazilian military. However, Godzilla stomps in and begins fighting the huge crocodilian. However, the fight takes a turn for the bizarre as DinoCroc appears to be picking up something and leaves. Elle didn't see much, but she suspects that DinoCroc may be protecting something. Serizawa notices it, too and actually agrees with her. Stenz shrugs them both off, stating that they have been ordered to kill this thing by the Brazillian military. Elle investigates further, following the giant footprints that Dinocroc has left behind. She sees the monster is not really naturally aggressive like all the other monsters. It has a group of babies it's trying to protect. The Brazillian military arrive and capture the babies, but not before sedating DinoCroc.

Elle tells Stenz that everything they've learned about DinoCroc is a lie. The monster is actually trying to protect its young from the military, and the Brazillian military are taking its young away from them right now and are on course for Rio De Janerio. After seeing the proof, Stenz states they have to return the babies to DinoCroc before Dinocroc comes looking for them in the city. However, when they arrive in Rio, the Brazillian general explains that Dinocroc is actually an experiment to make biological super-weapons for the military that they have been doing for years. They captured several animals and mutated them, but none of them survived long. However, DinoCroc was the lucky one and ended up being a perfect creature. However, Dinocroc escaped and that they are going to lure the monster back by threatening its babies. It becomes clear to Ford that while they were mutating the crocodile, it was not treated nicely at all, much to Elle's anger, who is a big animal rights believer. But, it is too late, as Dinocroc rampages into the city in search of its young. Godzilla rises up from the ocean to fight Dinocroc, but stops immediately after Dinocroc roars at it. Ford realizes that Dinocroc is actually talking to Godzilla. Godzilla and Dinocroc call a truce and they raid the compound that the babies are being held captive in. The babies are freed, and DinoCroc and her young leave to live peacefully and the Brazillian general is put under arrest for his actions.

Ford actually thanks Elle for stowing away and states that they would not have accomplished what they had had she not been there.

Clip:

Ford: I can't believe this, Elle. I told you NOT to come. What part of the word, "NOT", do you not get?

Elle: You know I am a huge believer in the preservation of the rainforest and Amazon. When I heard you get that call, I had to come.

Ford: Amazon and Rainforest are the same thing.

Elle: Not really, there are different rainforests across the globe.

Ford: That does not matter. Look, you should not be here. There's a giant crocodile running amok. If you listened further, you'd realize that's what destroying the Amazon right now, so it's really dangerous out here. But, since I don't have time to turn around and take you back, you're gonna have to come with me at this point. And you're gonna stay by my side at all times. Understand?

Elle: Fine.

BIO: DinoCroc

DinoCroc is based off, you guessed it, the Roger Corman B-Movie from 2004. This Dinocroc is approximately 99 meters tall and 53,000 tons. She can breathe plasma from her mouth and has incredible biting power that could break through even the strongest hides and metals. DinoCroc is normally docile, unless her young are in danger. Then, she becomes a rampaging unstoppable force. She normally likes to walk on two legs, but sometimes, she will willingly walk on all fours like a regular croc when necessary.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 15: The Big White Whale

A whale watch tour guide drives a boat out into the Boston Harbor to find his tourists a spot to see whales breach. A man spots a whale's head pop out from the water. It looks like a fairly normal whale at first, until it surfaces. It is a massive mutation. The creature roars and destroys the boat, killing everyone on board except the tour guide.

Ford and his team are out in Boston, actually not hunting monsters. They don't know yet that the city is being terrorized by a giant monster. However, they go over to ask if they can go whale watching to the survivor of the attack. The terrified man says no and tells them to go away. Ford asks what's wrong. The man decides maybe they should know the truth. He explains that while during a whale watch tour, he and his tourists were attacked by a Kaiju. It looked like a whale, except much larger and with a ton of appendanges coming out of it. He calls the creature Shamu, after the whale from Sea World. Admiral Stenz realizes they may have never faced a creature like this. He orders his men to keep a watch over the Boston area in case this monster comes back. Eventually, it does and Shamu stomps into the city and begins eating people. Serizawa is absolutely shocked, as whales are normally not carnivorous. As the city is being devastated, Godzilla rises out of the water and sees this strange creature, and even he is shocked due to its physical appearance. Shamu roars and bites down on Godzilla. Godzilla frees himself and a battle begins. During the fight, Shamu scratches itself and strange human-sized creatures fall off it and attack Ford and the team. Stenz's men fight them off, but not without being shocked. Godzilla attacks again, and Shamu escapes.

Ford asks Serizawa to analyze the dead human-sized monsters and he concludes that Shamu must've been mutated for some reason and that the creatures that attacked them are barancles that were attached to Shamu that also mutated. Ford tells the team they're going to OceanWorld New Enlgand in Maine to find out if something the employees did there had anything to do with Shamu's rampages. Stenz enters OceanWorld and asks the manager about Shamu and his rampage in Boston. The manager is forced to confess that he and some men were experimenting upon a new mutagen created by scientists to repair damaged tissue and it ended up mutating the whale, causing it to escape.

However, Shamu returns and begins smashing through Boston. The monster starts heading toward Denway Park where the Green Sox are playing baseball. As the monster starts smashing the stadium, Godzilla returns for a rematch. The 2 fight in the stadium, which spills out onto the streets. Godzilla smashes Shamu into the Prudential Buidling and Shamu slashes at Godzilla with its razor sharp claws. Shamu then slams its tail on Godzilla. Godzilla gets back up and fires his ray at the monster, damaging it a bit. Barnacles then fall off of Shamu and swarm Godzilla, overwhelming him and giving Shamu more time to inflict more damage on Big G. Godzilla finally slams Shamu through a few buildings. He then grabs a spire and stabs Shamu with it, killing it. Godzilla roars in victory and returns to the sea.

BIO: SHAMU
Shamu was a whale that was mutated by an experimental mutagen intended to rebuild damaged tissue rapidly (this mutagen will get a bigger role later on in the series). Shamu is a massive abomination of a whale. He has huge claws on its arms and weird fin-like appendages on its body. What they are used for is unknown. The creature also has mutated barnacles attached to him that attack anything in its way. Shamu is also carnivorous, which is abnormal because whales do not eat meat (most of them anyway). Shamu weighs around 70,000 tons and is 120 meters tall.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 16: Lights! Camera! Destruction!
Ford announces to his fellow KORT team members that he is driving to Los Angeles, as someone wants him to help make a film adaptation of the events of the film. He explains that he will temporarily be leaving Serizawa in charge of the KORT team while he goes to make the movie. When Ford leaves, Serizawa gets a call from a voice that he thinks he recognizes, which asks him to head over to his lab and gives him the address. Serizawa and his team get in the car and when they get there, they are surprised to find that the call was none other than his cousin, Dr. Shiragami. Serizawa and Shirigami embrace, with Serizawa saying they haven't seen each other in so long. Serizawa then is greeted by his niece, Erika Shiragmi, who is Dr. Shirigami's daughter. Dr. Shirigami explains that over the past few days, a giant creature has been terrorizing Los Angeles, which he dubbed Obsidius, due to its rock-like appearance. He states that the creature has been smashing labs that he works with for experiments and nearby towns, and it's becoming a problem (not that it wasn't the minute it showed up). Serizawa says they'll find this creature at once.

Meanwhile, at a Hollywood studio, Ford meets the director of the film, Michael Day, much to the chagrin of Ford, who has seen some of Day's films. Michael Day explains how this movie is going to be the biggest blockbuster of the year and orders Ford to get in costume. Ford is told to put on a Godzilla costume and he walks towards a miniature city. When filming the first scene, Ford stomps around the miniature city, but he gets really hot in the suit and passes out. While all this is going on, Serizawa and the team + Dr. Shirigami, manage to track down Obsidius rising out of the volcano. The creature rises and begins smashing its way towards Hollywood. Serizawa calls on a plan to evacuate the area before its too late. However, Godzilla spots the monster and charges towards it, ramming it from behind. A fight ensues in the Redwood Forest. Godzilla and Obsidius begin hitting each other with redwood trees. The fight continues through the forest and begins spilling out into the streets. However, Obsidius gives up and escapes.

Ford, meanwhile, starting to get really annoyed by Michael Day's obsession with explosions over character development and accuracy to the actual disaster, is filming the final scene of the movie where he fights the MUTOs (which are 2 guys in suits). However, while fighting, the 3 start to get exhuasted and they all pass out. Meanwhile, Shirigami and Serizawa are studying Obsidius' origins and conclude that the creature is actually a giant monster that lived in the Earth's core for some time, which is why it is a giant rock-like creature. The monster then made its home in a volcano due to the Earth's core becoming too hot for him. The smog and pollution in LA began annoying the monster and waking it up. However, Obsidius wakes up again and begins going on a rampage, revealing another ability it has. It has a powerful lava attack from its mouth, which it begins using to burn down the city. Godzilla returns for a rematch and charges towards him.

Ford and Michael Day are looking over the footage and Day is extremely disappointed by it due to the fact that Ford kept passing out. Ford tries to explain that it's too hot in that Godzilla suit, but Day doesn't want any excuses. Ford and Day begin to get angry at each other and an argument ensues. However, Obsidius crashes in to the studio and destroys the footage, leaving Michael Day sobbing. However, seeing the camera, he gets a better idea: Film Godzilla and Obsidius fighting. He grabs the camera and films the ensuing monster battle in the city. It's a fierce fight, and Obsidius is really starting to get the upper hand. However, Godzilla then slashes at Obsidius and incapacitates him with his atomic breath. Day announces that was a perfect take and says this will be the biggest blockbuster of the year, much to the chagrin of Shiragami and Serizawa.

Eventually, Ford, the rest of the team, Shirigami and Erika all go to see Michael Day's movie. They all walk out of it being amazed by the effects, but thought the characters were lacking.

Clip:

As Godzilla and Obsidius continue to fight, Godzilla throws Obsidius at the studio, his head smashing the side. After crashing into the studio, he destroys the footage Michael Day filmed. All the hard he put into it, ruined.

Michael Day: WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ford: We need to get out of here now, Mr. Day. It's not safe.

Michael Day: Fine. But, all that hard work I put into. Ruined. Now there is no movie.

Ford: FORGET ABOUT THE MOVIE, WILL YOU? WHAT ABOUT YOUR LIFE?!

Godzilla and Obsidius continue to fight. Godzilla blasts his atomic breath on the rock monster, having little effect. Obsidius begins inflicting 3 punches on Godzilla. However, as Day is about to get out of the building, he spots his camera, still intact. This gives him an idea.

Day: Wait, there can still be a movie. I have an idea.

Ford: Wait, are you serious?

Day: Yes.

He points his camera at the real monsters fighting in the middle of Los Angeles. Godzilla bites down on Obsidius. Obsidius roars in pain and slams Godzilla into a building, all with Michael Day filming the whole thing.

Day: Getting some real epic footage here. SWEET! Come on, now big boy. Do the atomic breath. Do that breath of yours.

After Godzilla gets smashed through several buildings, Godzilla manages to force himself up and breathes atomic breath on Obsidius, which lasts for a long time. It is enough to finally destroy Obsidius. Obsidius explodes into tiny rocks from the sheer force of the blast.

Day: CUT! WOOO! THAT WAS A PERFECT TAKE!

Ford: What did your parents do you?

Day: Make me awesome.

NOTE: Some episodes I've done are different. Some are darker, while some are more fun and light. This one is DEFINITELY one of the more light-hearted episodes, with homages to how the actor in the 1954 Godzilla kept passing out in the Godzilla suit.

Bio: Obsidius
Obsidius is a giant rock-like creature that lived deep in the Earth core for a very long time. Eventually, it was too hot for him in there, so he migrated further up to live in a volcano and remained dormant in there. He has a sharp tip on its tail for goring opponents. His signature ability however, is a powerful, burning, lava breath attack that fires from its mouth. It weighs 50,000 tons and is 100 meters tall.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 17: Mazinger Gone Wild
A military base outside of the city of Miami is doing some military drills to prepare for the next Kaiju attack. They are learning what to do when helping people trapped in rubble or tactics to take down the monsters. However, as the drills are happening, every solider on the compound is surprised to see Mazinger Z fly into the base. They wonder what Mazinger Z is doing there as there is no Kaiju at the moment. They wonder whether or not Stenz came there to report a situation. But, instead, Mazinger Z begins firing its missiles at the base. Mazinger Z begins destroying the military base, crushing everything in its way. The military weapons have no effect against the metal titan. After the base is destroyed, Mazinger Z flies off.

Admiral Stenz is hanging out with Ford in the KORT team base watching TV. However, Stenz immediately gets a call from the military general that Mazinger Z attacked a military base in Miami. Stenz is shocked, and doesn't understand how that's possible. He states Mazinger Z is heavily guarded. The general states that someone must've found a way and commands him to find out what's wrong with him or he's fired. Stenz tells the team that they are heading to the Miami military base. Once there, Serizawa examines the devastation left behind to find out why whoever's hijacked Mazinger Z would want to attack military bases. As Serizawa is trying to find answers, Graham gets a report that Mazinger Z has returned and is stomping through the city. As Mazinger Z is firing missiles at buildings, causing them to fall to the ground, Godzilla rises up from the ocean and spots the metal mecha terrorizing the city. He wonders why he would do this. But, Mazinger Z wastes no time attacking Godzilla. Godzilla and Mazinger engage in combat. Mazinger Z fires missiles at Godzilla, causing him to get pinned down. Godzilla stands his guard and rams Mazinger Z into a building. However, Godzilla finally pins Mazinger Z down. Stenz walks over to the downed Mazinger Z to try and find out why he's causing mayhem. However, Mazinger Z gets back up and flies off.

While Stenz demands to know who is behind this and why. However, he gets a message on his phone. It's Steve Bobs, former CEO of the Pear Company. He explains that is controlling Mazinger Z via remote, because he does not want to be caught in the upcoming blast. Bobs states that he has tampered with Mazinger Z's nuclear reactor, making it unstable. He plans to attack Orlando and demand that the United States government hand him over $10 billion or else he'll blow up Orlando. Stenz says Bobs will never get away with this. Bobs decides to agree to disagree. Ford and the team get in the car and drive over to Orlando. Stenz states he has a plan as he knows Mazinger Z's mechanics inside and out. He's going to use an override code to shut down Mazinger Z and get him back before he self-destructs in Orlando. Mazinger Z lands in Orlando, the nuclear blast from its reactor expected to happen in 2 hours. Fortunately, Godzilla arrives to battle Mazinger Z. Godzilla is locked in melee combat with Mazinger Z. Meanwhile, Stenz climbs into Mazinger Z and tries to make his way to the nuclear reactor. Godzilla is starting to get beaten up by Mazinger Z, and Stenz now only has 3 minutes until detonation. He tries to place an override code in Mazinger Z's system.

Eventually, just as it reaches 5 seconds, the override code works, and Mazinger Z is shut down, cancelling the detonation. Realizing what a close call they had, Ford and the team breathe a sigh of relief and Godzilla swims back into the ocean. Stenz confronts Steve Bobs and arrests him once again, putting him back in jail.

Back at the base, Stenz announces that since Mazinger Z is back in his hands and plans to rebuild the original Shogun Warriors.

THIS IS THE ONLY EPISODE TO DATE WHERE NO KAIJU OTHER THAN GODZILLA APPEAR!
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 18: Destroy All Monsters Part One (some parts suggested by Birdman)

SpaceGodzilla returns to Earth and lands in the Phillipines. He notices the giant skeleton from the movie. He takes it with him back to outer space for the new evil plan he has. He then heads into the ocean and finds Jet Jaguar's remains. He also takes them.

While all this is going on, A deep-sea research sub finds a mysterious chrysalis at the bottom of the Marina Trench. As they try to take a sample, a large object appears on their radar heading towards them just as the chrysalis starts to open. The crew attempt to escape but they are lost along with the sub, but not before they manage to send a picture of one of their assailants back to the surface.

Back at KORT HQ Serizawa is researching the remains of the collar used to control Godzilla to see if it can be used to help contain the kaiju on Monster Island. He clearly had a lot of thinking to do, as after visiting his mother, he found out the truth about the skeleton from the film. That he did not yet know the whole story behind Godzilla until now. In 1954, there was another Godzilla. Unlike the current one, however, this Godzilla did not have the same morals towards humans. He despised them for upsetting the balance of nature. He made landfall in Tokyo and destroyed the city, and killing thousands of people. This Godzilla then rested in a cave in the Phillipines and Serizawa's dad sacrificed himself using a weapon to finally destroy Godzilla: The Oxygen Destroyer. However, a few months later, the current Godzilla was spotted. Fearing another attack, they nuked him.

Serizwwa's progress on the collar was interrupted when Ford enters the room and shows him the picture from the destroyed sub. Serizawa is shocked to see what look like Godzilla's scutes in the picture, which is impossible as Godzilla was still on Monster Island at the time the photo was taken. Ford asks if it could be another of Godzilla's species, a theory that concerns Serizawa. He stats that while Godzilla is no threat to humanity, others of his species may not share the same views as him, as did the previous Godzilla.

Reports soon come in of a kaiju attack in London. The team arrives to find most of the city already in ruins. They find the creature from the picture, which although is not another Godzilla, does bear some resemblence to the King of the Monsters. Serizawa dubs this new creature Zilla. The giant reptile is charging and clawing at buildings and thin air in what appears to be a mindless rage. The military tries to shoot down Zilla with missiles, but he outruns and dodges them. As the KORT team follow Zillla an EMP pulse suddenly shuts down the jets and helicopters in the vicinity.

Godzilla rises from the ocean and comes face to face with his doppelgänger. The two exchange near identical roars before attacking each other, with Godzilla's brute strength and Zilla's agility making the battle evenly matched. As KORT and the military watch on helplessly, Ford can't shake the feeling they are being watched. Just as Godzilla gains the upper hand and prepares to finish off Zilla, the reptilian kaiju roars in protest, causing Godzilla to pause wide-eyed before swinging his tail around which connects with an unseen creature which screeches in pain and crashes into an undestroyed building sending both crashing to the ground.

The creature uncloaks itself, shocking everyone present as it is revealed to be a white eight-legged MUTO with wings! The Vortaak land in London and Vorton explains that they have taken interest in the MUTO. So, they genetically modfied one and turned it into a Super MUTO!

TO BE CONTINUED

BIO: Zilla and the Super MUTO
Zilla is an iguana that was mutated by atomic testing in 1998. He lay dormant for a while in the Pacific, until a submarine woke him up. He is not the most durable monster of all, but he is very fast, which can put slower monsters at his mercy. He weighs around 40,000 tons and is around 95 meters tall.

The Super MUTO is a genetically modified creation of the Vortaak. They managed to change the color of his skin and his EMP attack is much stronger and has a wider radius than the original MUTO. He also has increased strength and speed. The Super MUTO is 91 meters tall and weighs around 60,000 tons.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 19: Destroy All Monsters Part Two
Godzilla and Zilla team up to fight the Super MUTO, but even their combined efforts prove to be obsolete as the Super MUTO pulverizes them both. The Super MUTO then ends up grabbing Zilla and Godzilla, taking them somewhere. Ford is confused at why the Vortaak didn't let the Super MUTO finish them off. He orders the team to get on a boat and find out where the Super MUTO is taking them.

They managed to arrive on Monster Island, which turned out to be the Super MUTO's destination. They sneak by a tree and spot SpaceGodzilla and the Vortaak. It turns out they realized they have a common cause and have agreed to team up. They have made a deal that if they help SpaceGodzilla destroy humanity, he'll let the Vortaak live on Earth peacefully. What they are doing at the moment is rebuilding Jet Jaguar, who was destroyed after attempting to destroy humanity himself with an army of robots. SpaceGodzilla says that he is happy that he has found beings who also are devoted to the destruction of mankind. They manage to rebuild Jet Jaguar and revive him. Jet Jaguar wonders where he is, which SpaceGodzilla explains that he and the Vortaak are planning the complete destruction of mankind and want to know if he'd like to help. Jet Jaguar asks what is in it for him. SpaceGodzilla says he plans to make a deal where all their species can live on Earth. The Vortaak, robots and monsters can live in peace. This causes Jet Jaguar to agree to help. They then go to the skeleton of the 1954 Godzilla from the Phillipines. SpaceGodzilla uses his crystal energy to re-animate the original Godzilla from the dead, to the horror of Serizawa. He also re-animates the corpses of Megalon, Birdon, and Shamu with the same energy. However, they eventually spot the team and SpaceGodzlla orders the 1954 Godzilla, dubbed G1 to tell them apart, to attack them. G1 chases the team. Ford and the team are quickly cornered on a dock. They are about to be killed, until Godzilla awakens and fights his grandfather. However, The Vortaak activate their master plan. Which is a mind-control machine, which is designed to mind-control all the monsters on Monster Island.

The monsters of Monster Island, including Godzilla all fall under the control of the 3 villains. The monsters currently under their control are Super MUTO, Godzilla, G1, Rodan, Megalon, Varan, Baragon, Shamu, Anguirus, Frankenstein, Birdon, Zilla and King Ghidorah, who has healed since Episode 10. Vorton announces that the Vortaak empire will arrive to assist the monsters in 5 hours, which will cause even more devastation. Ford and the team try to stop the mind-control device, but are captured by Jet Jaguar. They are imprisoned in the massive Vortaak mothership, which is so big, SpaceGodzilla can fit in it, for one. Vorton turns on the massive computer to "let our prisoners enjoy the show". The 3 villain then disable the force field keeping the monsters in Monster Island and they unleash them on the cities across the world. begin to ravage the world and cause the deaths of millions. The Super MUTO attacks Moscow, Rodan wrecks up San Francisco, Godzilla attacks New York City, G1 once again unleashes his wrath on Tokyo like in'54, Megalon destroys Boston, Frankenstein attacks Rio De Janerio, Birdon Ravages Honlulu, Anguirus rampages through Cairo, Shamu destroys Hong Kong, Varan and Baragon attack Paris, Zilla ravages Seoul, South Korea, and King Ghidorah devastates Sydney. Ford, Serizawa, Graham, and Stenz all look down in sorrow as the monsters ravage the globe. SpaceGodzilla declares that the age of humans is over, and the age of monsters has begun.

TO BE CONTINUED!

Clip:

SpaceGodzilla: The attack will now officially begin. Vorton, activate the computer screen so our prisoners can, "enjoy the show".

Vorton: I've been so looking forward to this since I first discovered this planet.

Ford: You'll all regret this. You won't get away with it.

Vorton: First off, that is extremely generic, what you just said. Second, I'm afraid we already have
The monsters then begin their rampage across the globe. Godzilla ravages New York, SUPER MUTO attacks Moscow, Rodan attacks San Francisco, G1 begins destroying Tokyo a second time, Megalon wreaks havoc in Boston, Anguirus smashes Cairo, Birdon destroys Honolulu, Zilla ravages Seoul, and Frankenstein attacks Rio De Janerio. and King Ghidorah devastates Sydney, while Baragon and Varan attack Paris. Ford and the team all look somber and mournful as the monsters kill millions of people.

Vorton: Face it humans. You've lost. You've never had a chance to begin with.

SpaceGodzilla: Humanity's time is up. The age of monsters has now begun.

Ford: NO!!!

BIO: G1
G1 is Godzilla 1954. He did not have the same values towards humans as the current Godzilla. He ravaged Tokyo and killed thousands of people. However, Dr. Serizawa's father then killed the creature using a device that will never be seen again: The Oxygen Destroyer. However, in 2014, SpaceGodzilla has found the corpse of the creature in the Phillipines and ressurected G1 using his crystal energy. Now, G1 serves under SpaceGodzilla and his team to ravage the world. He is 100 meters in height and weighs 55,000 tons.
Shadow Arena Records: